FREE Oscar Mayer Pulled Pork Product Mailed Coupon (FB)

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The coupon value for the Oscar Mayer Pulled Pork Product is up to $4.40! Were getting closer to getting a Free product coupon by mail. Just be sure to submit your “Taste-a-monial” so when they reach enough people you will automatically be mailed the coupon! Possible FREE Oscar Mayer Pulled Pork Product Mailed Coupon

To Possibly get a FREE Oscar Mayer Pulled Pork Product Mailed Coupon you have to submit a Taste-a-monial. If enough people do it everyone will get a coupon for a FREE Oscar Mayer Pulled pork product!!

Link here......https://www.facebook.com/OscarMayer/app_523173331049316

Toss this monkey some bananas (green) if this works for you.

I remember last year a similar deal on their hot dogs and I got the coupon for a freebie about a month later.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
+1 here

couponking1953 (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 6:36a) |

I got two coupons in the mail (one for both my and my wife's Facbook account) and I bought two family size pulled pork p... (more)

MrVietnam (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 7:49a) |

I received a print out for the promotion when I bought this last week (Martin's supermarkets in Richmond; Giant in the m... (more)

KMCHERRY (Mar. 06, 2013 @ 3:41a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Atariman56!

Thanks, Atariman56! Green for you!

The coupon value is up to $5 off. How much does this stuff cost?

I saw sale price of $4.99 so I'm guessing $5.99 - $6.99

Any way to get the coupon without facebook?

harperr said:   The coupon value is up to $5 off. How much does this stuff cost?

the coupon goes up to more than $5, if you send to others and they fill out the forms as well. Everyone get the $1 off, the review brought me up to $5.10 off, and it looked like I could potentially get up to $7 off if I share with others.

Green bananas! Thank you!

After clicking on thOP's link, I don't see how to get the coupon. I get a whole bunch of videos.

New to FB. Please help.

The page is having problems - I got locked into an endless loop of redirects.

Thanks OP!

green banana's for you!!!

Thank you--I just submitted my “Taste-a-monial” and coupon value was up to $6.

It's at $6.60 off now. These must retail for around $7.

Now at $6.70 off.

$6.80

are you just checking status or do you have that many FB accts?

my4mainecoons said:   are you just checking status or do you have that many FB accts?

checking status

By the way, $6.90.

It's up to a free pack now.

so it's over....

harperr said:   It's up to a free pack now.

Yes.

It's a FREE PACK party!
Congrats to everyone who participated in TASTE-A-MONIALS.
If you joined in, your coupon for a FREE PACK of
Oscar Mayer Carving Board Pulled Pork
will arrive in a few weeks!

damn i guess i missed it

but there is a bricks Q you can print if you visit that link for

$1.00 off 1 OSCAR MAYER Carving Board Pulled Pork - got 2 today 2-5-13 and the Qz were good till 3-8-13

anyone receive the Free Oscar Mayer Product coupon for the Leave-a-Taste-a-Monial-Get-a-FREE-Oscar-Mayer-Carving-Board-Pulled-Pork-Product-Coupon? What is the exp date & max value? thx

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about this offer. No, I haven't received mine yet. I'll be on the lookout for it.

Got my coupon today.

my4mainecoons said:   Got my coupon today.

Also received

SlamminMOFO said:   my4mainecoons said:   Got my coupon today.

Also received

+1 here

I got two coupons in the mail (one for both my and my wife's Facbook account) and I bought two family size pulled pork products at Vons last night. After the cashier did the transaction the cash register said he owed me two or three dollars (I think because there ware some additional Just4U discounts that came off after he entered the $7 twice.) Because the two products were the only items in my order I was not able to get the overage though. However because I bought two at one time I was happy to report a $1 OYNO Catalina printed. All in all a good day. Two free products plus a $1 to spend at Vons within the next 14 days. I don't know if I would have only bought one if the Catalina would have printed, but it printed for me and I bought two.

Moral of the story is, if shopping at Vons and redeeming this coupon, is to have at least one other item in your order for a few dollars just in case you have surprise overage after the coupon is entered. I think why the Just4U discounts didn't show up immediately was because I let him scan the items and enter the max coupon value of $7 BEFORE I entered my phone number on the keypad. If I would have put in my phone number first then the items would have showed the discount first and hr wouldn't have entered the full $7.

I received a print out for the promotion when I bought this last week (Martin's supermarkets in Richmond; Giant in the mid-Atlantic region). Buy 2, get $1 Catalina, buy 3 get $2, buy 4 get $3. They only had the sweet and spicy, which I didn't like. Got my free coupon yesterday and will try the hickory smoked. What's nice about this is that you're getting all meat: No sauce to jack up the weight of the product like the usual tubs of barbecue.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014