• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

SOUTH BEACH
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hey, Mr C changed his avatar!

VirginiaDC said:   Hey, Mr C changed his avatar!

yes!

see op for newly added link for more prints!

How much are the smoothies? I know that Shoprite has the bars for $2.99 this week, so the coupon makes them free.

BTW the coupon prints on top with an ink wasting ad on the middle/bottom, so use a half sheet to save ink and paper.

stock up on South Beach diet snack bars, they are $4.99 this month at Walgreens, and use one of the $3 South Beach Diet Bars coupons to make these just $1.99 a box.

Stop and Shop has the bars on sale for $2.00

Managed to get overage. Thanks.

JamesTKirk said:   Stop and Shop has the bars on sale for $2.00

Thanks for pointing out that they were still on sale! I had forgotten to use my coupons at Shoprite on Saturday, and was rather upset with myself because the store had a $5 off $50 coupon in their ad that I could have used had I bought these. Then I was at S&S yesterday and forgot to use it and at a different SR where they did not seem to have them (no one knew where they were and they were not with the other bars). Finally went out tonight to S&S and got 8 of them (I had 8 coupons), they had a good selection (chocolate cereal and dark chocolate granola). After ringing up 7 of them, the self-scan register refused to take coupon #8, so the cashier told me to go to customer service with it. I even managed to use a coupon of the coupons that required a $25 purchase, which also beeped since I forgot to scan them before I start with the SB coupons and was under $25 by the time I tried. Fortunately, customer service at S&S is extremely nice and they just gave me the money. So I ended up making $8 instead of the $5 I would have gotten at Shoprite.

JamesTKirk said:   Stop and Shop has the bars on sale for $2.00

Did you buy 1 single bar or a box?

mmyk72 said:   JamesTKirk said:   Stop and Shop has the bars on sale for $2.00

Did you buy 1 single bar or a box?

Box of 5, not sure they even sell singles in S&S.

The coupons are no longer available. If you printed any, note they expire 6 days after printing. I printed on a couple of machines last night and they expire 2/2.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.