Rite Aid 2/10-2/16 Ad, UPs Offers, Deals/Scenarios

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://images.iheartriteaid.com/ad_scans/2013/0210/ra021013.pdf

AD SCAN LINK thx to erica/ihra

Rite Aid 2/10-2/16 Ad ScanLooks like they are repeating the 50th Anniversary 20wyb100......just now the "shield" is blue

MM Skintimate with GOLD (assuming $2 UP is per can like week of 1/17)

$2.79 GOLD at my store ($3.49 shelf)
Buy 2 and use the B1G1F Skintimate on coupons.com Print [coupons.com] (zip 90201)
$2.79 + $2.79 - (B1G1F cpn - $2.79) - $2 UP - $2 UP
$1.21 MM

Limit is 4 UPs.

The B1G1 should work nicely with the Edge deal. 2 UPs, limit 4. I think they were $3.29 at my store so 11.88 -- 4 @ 2.97 (silver)
-5.97 -- 2 - B1G1 coupons
= $5.94 & earn 8 UPs

2.06 MM & even better if you have gold

Free ac/ups SUCRETS
2 for $3 with $1 UP WYB 2
Use $1 off 1 Sucrets PDF coupon Print [sucrets.com]

Colgate TP 6oz pg 1
Sale 3.50
buy 4 --> 14.00
use 4 .50MFQ (coming feb 10) --> 12.00
get back 4 $3ups (lim 4)
= FREE

Zyrtec 5 ct pg 5
Sale 5.99
Get back $5up
im thinking some kind soul that know more about the reward program with this med can help us out with a coupon to make this at least free if not a MM....TIA

Schick Hydro Disp pg 8
looks quite promising with the $4 MFQ (coming feb10 - hafta see exclusions and details) + the $4 up {lim 4}
now we just need a price point..im guessing around $9-12

GE CFL 1pk pg 10
Sale 3.99
Less $3 in ad RAQ
Less $1 MFQ (1/6 SS)
= FREE

thx crashduff-sd

Member Summary

Zyrtec 5 ct
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tresemme $2/7
Use B1G1 q from 1/27 RP (expires 2/10!, first day of sale)
$3.50 and get $2 UP

MrVietnam said:   Tresemme $2/7
$3.50 and get $2 UP

could be really nice if you left some of the clearance products and $1.75/1 peelies behind

Does it count towards Feb RA50?
My understanding is that its not starting until this week because stores need a week to take down all the red tags and put up the blue ones. If they end it at the end of the month that's not much time to get the $20 +Up.

Ad Scan link now in op.

There is $2 coupon available here Zyrtec, trial excluded. not sure 5 count is consider trial size. else with this coupon & UP, Zyrtec is a $1 MM.
http://www.zyrtec.com/rewards/landing
I also have a $3 Zyrtec coupon which I got from the pediatrician's office. Again Trial size excluded. Will have to use and see how this works.

my4mainecoons said:   MrVietnam said:   Tresemme $2/7
$3.50 and get $2 UP

could be really nice if you left some of the clearance products and $1.75/1 peelies behind

Does it count towards Feb RA50?
My understanding is that its not starting until this week because stores need a week to take down all the red tags and put up the blue ones. If they end it at the end of the month that's not much time to get the $20 +Up.

Tresemme counts towards RA50. Limit 2.
Without the BOGO (ie the rest of the week) its the same deal if you have the $1.75/1 peelies.

Wet N Wild 40% off

$1/1 Wet N Wild Product, exp. 2/23/13 (RP 02/10/13)
= many items free

A while back Food4Less had a display of Zyrtec booklets with a $3/1 coupon. Iím glad I grabbed a few and now can use it for a moneymaker this week.

http://www.sucrets.com/sites/default/files/assets/coupon.pdf

$1/1 sucrets coupon unlimited PDF prints

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Zyrtec 5 ct pg 5
Sale 5.99
Get back $5up
im thinking some kind soul that know more about the reward program with this med can help us out with a coupon to make this at least free if not a MM....TIA

There is a $2/1 Zyrtec printable here

I think he's talking about the Allergy Reward Program. Spend $75 on Zyrtec get $20 RA certificate. So that would be 13 pkgs of 5 ct Zyrtec. But the limit on the +Up is 1 so not sure how you'd make it a MM for more than the one 5-pack.
Don't forget to register your card BEFORE you start purchasing.

5 ct pkg does not count towards RA50 which includes Zyrtec 14, 25, or 30ct, Zyrtec D 24ct (Zyrtec D located at the pharmacy counter, not available in all states. Limit 1 Zyrtec D per customer.)

FYI
Word in other site is that if you clip all the load2coupon, then the register will freeze when you use your card.
for it to work, you have to unclip 50 or so coupons to make it work again

I heard it was $100 worth of clipped L2C coupons and/or L2C +UPs. I froze all 3 registers today up front AND the 1 in the pharmacy.

I just unclipped ALL of my L2C coupons. I think they are more hassle than they are worth.

passion124 said:   I heard it was $100 worth of clipped L2C coupons and/or L2C +UPs. I froze all 3 registers today up front AND the 1 in the pharmacy.

I just unclipped ALL of my L2C coupons. I think they are more hassle than they are worth.

your store must love you!

passion124 said:   I heard it was $100 worth of clipped L2C coupons and/or L2C +UPs. I froze all 3 registers today up front AND the 1 in the pharmacy.

Congrats!!!

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Schick Hydro Disp pg 8
looks quite promising with the $4 MFQ (coming feb10 - hafta see exclusions and details) + the $4 up {lim 4}

I couldn't find the disposable Schick Hydro in Riteaid.
Last week I was in WalMart and they had this for $9.29. So I'm thinking of RA price around $11.99.
Anyone able to find this in RA?

junkdeal said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Schick Hydro Disp pg 8

I couldn't find the disposable Schick Hydro in Riteaid.
Last week I was in WalMart and they had this for $9.29. So I'm thinking of RA price around $11.99.
Anyone able to find this in RA?

I've seen it in several stores. Its a free standing cardboard display about 4-5 ft high. Some stores have it on the side of an endcap, others have it in the middle of an aisle.

Last week, for the first time ever, I added some Load 2 Card cpns to my wellness card. Afterwards, last Wednesday, I bought two of the Nature Made VitaMelts BOGO at $8.99 using two MFR CPNS but did not see the L2C amt deducted on receipt. I figured possibly another RA "glitch" that it takes so many hours before you can actually see results. On Saturday I repeated the same deal, hours apart, between two stores. Still nothing deducted. One SM said it was due to the items being BOGO and since I used two MFR CPNS the L2C wouldn't deduct. Is this true? I'm using my phone to add L2C so couldn't go discovering is this mentioned in some fine print I missed.

EDIT: nevermind, someone just told me a paper MFR CPN will cancel the use of a L2C.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.