• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

pepsi (7.69kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was this for Diet Pepsi only? Thats the only one I was able to print

SlamminMOFO said:   Was this for Diet Pepsi only? Thats the only one I was able to print

yes mofo, Diet only. thread has been updated.

MISTERCHEAP said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Was this for Diet Pepsi only? Thats the only one I was able to print

yes mofo, Diet only. thread has been updated.

OK... I can give the coupons to a person I know that buys diet. More than likely they would scan with regular but not in the mood for a hassle if they dont.

does this require RR or ECB or is it just sale price + coupon? I don't shop CVS or Wags routinely but might be in area that has a Wags. Even better, since its a 'border town' bottle will be marked for bottle deposit, no deposit collected in that state but I'll get $0.05 back when I return the empty locally.

Link brings me to Bayer Customer Care site w/ something that looks like coupons dot com but no coupons to select? out of prints?

my4mainecoons said:   does this require RR or ECB or is it just sale price + coupon? I don't shop CVS or Wags routinely but might be in area that has a Wags. Even better, since its a 'border town' bottle will be marked for bottle deposit, no deposit collected in that state but I'll get $0.05 back when I return the empty locally.

Link brings me to Bayer Customer Care site w/ something that looks like coupons dot com but no coupons to select? out of prints?

Try THIS link

The regular price at CVS is 99 cents each with CVS card this week.

my4mainecoons said:   does this require RR or ECB or is it just sale price + coupon? I don't shop CVS or Wags routinely but might be in area that has a Wags. Even better, since its a 'border town' bottle will be marked for bottle deposit, no deposit collected in that state but I'll get $0.05 back when I return the empty locally.

just a sale price with store club card, no ECB, RR's or other 'Magic' involved this go round.

Also if you happen to be a Diet Pepsi addict (like myself) these 2 liters are part of the CVS spend $20 and get $5 ECB offer as well ... so there is an additional bonus Now the store just needs to stock more than 8 of these a week ... ive got a mountain of rainchecks for $0.88 2 Liters that I can never spend because Diet Pepsi is always out of stock

SlamminMOFO said:   my4mainecoons said:   does this require RR or ECB or is it just sale price + coupon? I don't shop CVS or Wags routinely but might be in area that has a Wags. Even better, since its a 'border town' bottle will be marked for bottle deposit, no deposit collected in that state but I'll get $0.05 back when I return the empty locally.

Try THIS link

The regular price at CVS is 99 cents each with CVS card this week.

I do not see the coupon. Is this dead already?

hot2004 said:   
I do not see the coupon. Is this dead already?

Did you click on BEVERAGES? I still see it on mine. Did you change the zip code to what the OP posted?

bump for reset.

I used at RA where Diet Pepsi is $1 for 2 liters. Less the coupon makes them $0.50 ea.

I beat you buy a penny. (A penny saved is a penny earned.) I used the coupon at CVS where Diet Pepsi is 99 cents for 2 liters. Less the coupon makes them $0.49 ea.

MrVietnam said:   I beat you buy a penny. (A penny saved is a penny earned.) I used the coupon at CVS where Diet Pepsi is 99 cents for 2 liters. Less the coupon makes them $0.49 ea.
well since my nearest CVS is 50 miles away I think my penny saved was well worth the gas, time and wear & tear on the car

my4mainecoons said:   MrVietnam said:   I beat you buy a penny. (A penny saved is a penny earned.) I used the coupon at CVS where Diet Pepsi is 99 cents for 2 liters. Less the coupon makes them $0.49 ea.
well since my nearest CVS is 50 miles away I think my penny saved was well worth the gas, time and wear & tear on the car

good point...lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014