Disclaimer

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP

Dead

harperr said:   Dead

REANIMATOR says - I don't think so...

works 4 me

Thanx OP

I wish these sites didn't require Java to print coupons. UGH.

Thanks OP!

Coupons print for me, green for you.

i'm going to have to find smart source myself this gave me 10 different warnings. Including a java warning. Not the op's issue but, the first few I was like ok after that I had to question myself.lol

Jlovey2 said:   i'm going to have to find smart source myself this gave me 10 different warnings. Including a java warning. Not the op's issue but, the first few I was like ok after that I had to question myself.lol

what for?

that you were about to save a dollar?

eight computers w/ FF chrome and opera (sorry no IE) and no warnings

Jlovey2 said:   i'm going to have to find smart source myself this gave me 10 different warnings. Including a java warning. Not the op's issue but, the first few I was like ok after that I had to question myself.lol

I get a java pop-up as well, but it is just asking to run the app to print the coupon. FF & chrome turn off java by default now, which may be why you are getting a warning first. nothing scary about printing a coupon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014