simple coupon question

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
hello folks,
I usually don't use coupons, I was hoping someone might be able to answer my question. A friend gave me a clipping for $1 off 5 any Totinos pizzas, then I have a clipping for $1 off any 3 Totinos pizzas. To use these coupons, can I purchase 5 pizzas and use both coupons, or do I have to purchase 5 pizzas and use one coupon and then 3 pizzas and use the other?

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You would have to buy 8 to use both coupons, unless you find a place that lets you double dip, or doesn't check

This is why most coupons state the terms, "Limit one coupon per purchase." A "purchase" indicates the how many of an item are required to be bought for the discount to apply. Almost never can more than one coupon be applied to a "purchase." This applies to manufacturer coupons only. Store coupons and offers can be applied with mfr. coupons.

Most modern point-of-sale systems can recognize when more than one coupon is attempted on a purchase, and the system will beep or otherwise reject a second attempted coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014