Dominicks mistake

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
They have Digiorno Pizzas on sale this week for $3.88 each (which isn't a bad price for a Digiorno) On their website, you can load coupons onto your Fresh Values card. There is a buy 2 get one free coupon you can load. I think its one time use only. I proceeded to buy 3 pizzas (2 of them were identical). Regular price is $6.99... This is what it did

Digiorno pi 30.50 oz 3.88
reg price 6.99
card savings 3.11-

2qnty digiorno 30oz .77
regprice $13.98
card savings 6.22-
j4u mfr eCpn 6.99-

So I paid a total for $4.65 for 3 pizzas because the E-coupon deducted the full price off the third pizza, not the sale price. I cannot view the ecoupon anymore because I used it. Maybe someone could help with the dates.

Member Summary

Digiorno Pizza (12.36kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

To add additional information, I was in the self checkout. So there wasn't anyone to catch this.

must be YMMV as there is no coupon for this under my account on the Dominick's coupon center

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014