rated:
$4.50 off any 4 12 packs of DIET PEPSI and $1.80 off Two 2 Liters

http://www.savemart.com/couponnetwork

click on grocery on left to narrow search. MANU COUPONS valid at any retailer

Member Summary

Pepsi
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TODAY ONLY AT SHOPRITE!!

w/$10 min purchase,

Get 4 12 packs and 2 bags of tostitos or doritos for $7.50 ac!!!

Math

Diet Pepsi on sale for 4 for $12
Get Two bags of chips FREE instantly with 4 12 pack purchase

use $4.50/4 coupon

pay $7.50 + tax

NOTE

confirmed working with IE, other browsers may give trouble.

why the red folks?

Deal is exactly as I posted, if you are having problems getting the coupon, just post so people can help you.

Darn ist, one day AFTER Walgreens senior day...they have a similar 4 for $12 deal right now!

Thanks anyway, MC!

I bet you can score some good deals with the $1.80 off 2*2L Diet Pepsi coupon on that page.
2L Diet Pepsi 99 at CVS on next week's ad. 19 for 2*2L.

4/$10 at a local super market here, meaning these drop to $1.38 pre-tax

giselmey said:   Darn ist, one day AFTER Walgreens senior day...they have a similar 4 for $12 deal right now!

Thanks anyway, MC!

did you buy this yesterday giselmey? perhaps if you have the receipt you can get credit for the coupon at the store.

if you didn't already buy them, still a great deal at $7.50 for 4 12 packs, even if you don't get the senior discount.

just printed 2 per pc using FF no prob. Bought 8 bottles $1 ea - 4 coupons = $0.19/bottle at RA

Thanks OP! worked for me on sale 4x12 for $10 used $4.50 off 48 cans for $5.50

This coupon may no longer be available. I just looked for it and it was missing in action.

MrVietnam said:   This coupon may no longer be available. I just looked for it and it was missing in action.

um, hello Mr. V......

why do you think the first word in the title is DEAD?

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   This coupon may no longer be available. I just looked for it and it was missing in action.

um, hello Mr. V......

why do you think the first word in the title is DEAD?

Oh, sorry. I guess I quickly read the title and didn't see that first all important word: "dead." Well, then may I say I hope this coupons rests in peace. It will be missed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014