• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got email from CVS with some coupons good Sunday and Monday only. The best one is a Pepsi 12 pack for $1.50 there's also coupons for Lays chips 2 for $4 and M&M's for $1.88 but they're not as great a deal. You can print multiples, just go into private mode before printing the coupon. Chrome doesn't seem to like to print them, it claims the window has been closed so I had to use IE.

They say there are a limited number of coupons available and at this price I expect they will run out sooner rather than later.

http://www.cvs.com/deals/deals.jsp?WT.mc_id=EM_DOD_Email_Trigger

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

billrubin said:   Just got email from CVS with some coupons good Sunday and Monday only. The best one is a Pepsi 12 pack for $1.50 there's also coupons for Lays chips 2 for $4 and M&M's for $1.88 but they're not as great a deal. You can print multiples, just go into private mode before printing the coupon. Chrome doesn't seem to like to print them, it claims the window has been closed so I had to use IE.

They say there are a limited number of coupons available and at this price I expect they will run out sooner rather than later.

Print 4 unique coupons and use the $4.50 off 4 12 packs of Diet Pepsi Manu q in my other coupons thread.

Pay .39 per 12 pack of Diet + tax

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1254904/

There is a M & M's Manu Q in the RP 1/27 for 1.50/2 that can be used with the CVS store coupon

Thanks OP & MC

Anybody else not getting bar code in chrome? I know the code is there but just wondering....

update - all the sudden the bar codes are back.... nevermind

MISTERCHEAP said:   billrubin said:   Just got email from CVS with some coupons good Sunday and Monday only. The best one is a Pepsi 12 pack for $1.50 there's also coupons for Lays chips 2 for $4 and M&M's for $1.88 but they're not as great a deal. You can print multiples, just go into private mode before printing the coupon. Chrome doesn't seem to like to print them, it claims the window has been closed so I had to use IE.

Print 4 unique coupons and use the $4.50 off 4 12 packs of Diet Pepsi Manu q in my other coupons thread.

Pay .39 per 12 pack of Diet + tax

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1254904/

I was thinking the same thing but I have old 'hawkeye' behind the counter and she will spot the one per customer instantly.

SlamminMOFO said:   

I was thinking the same thing but I have old 'hawkeye' behind the counter and she will spot the one per customer instantly.

We may be at the same store.
We have only one CVS, and every cashier that I have encountered acts like I have 'hand written' coupons and attempting to rob them blind!
It has to be a great deal to get me in that store.

N/M

MsMay said:   SlamminMOFO said:   

We may be at the same store.
We have only one CVS, and every cashier that I have encountered acts like I have 'hand written' coupons and attempting to rob them blind!
It has to be a great deal to get me in that store.

Their only joy in life is in making you pay the most possible, through any means possible.

TOUCHDOWN!!

Got 4 12 packs with 4 $1.50 q's and the $4.50 off 4.

Paid about $1.52 for 4 12 packs, no tax cause I paid with ECB's. Good deal!

thnx BillRubin for the OP coupon.

MISTERCHEAP said:   TOUCHDOWN!!

The cashier didn't read the one coupon per customer on the coupons I guess. Cashiers here are more observant and it would be hard to make that fly at CVS' in my area.

MISTERCHEAP said:   TOUCHDOWN!!

What??? No Tax, No CRV, None at all??? $0 OOP??? No way they would let me out of the door here if we didn't pay those.

Here in CA, this is how much we pay.

4 12pk = $13.33+$0.60crv*4= $15.73*1.09tax= $17.15-1.84*4-4.5= $5.29 less $1.50ecb if you had but still pay $3.79 of tax & crv

zmaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   TOUCHDOWN!!
What??? No Tax, No CRV, None at all???
PA tax is calculated after coupons & ECBs and there's no CRV in PA.

Bump ... less than 1 hour left to get your coupons.

Buy 4 M&M's $3.00 each
-(1) M&M CVS Coupon (deducts $1.12)
-(2)$1.50/2 from the 1/27 Red Plum
Pay: $7.88
Get a $4 ECB
$0.97 each after coupons & ECB

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014