Voting History
rated:

PublixLogo
Disclaimer

MarieCallendersLogo
Disclaimer

HealthyChoiceLogo
Disclaimer
UPDATE+ (Nu Qz)$20 Publix GC w/ $55 in Marie Callender's &Or Healthy Choice Frozen Products - USE 2x

Target Q - to use as competitor Q (2 on page - flip and reverse to print 4)
FREE Marie Callender's sngl-srv pie WPO 3 frzn pot pies (3-3-13).pdf

$5 off $25 SaveALot Facebook Q to use as Competitor Q

A few Publix stores that I frequent had $0.75 off SmartSource Coupon Machine Qz when you buy
any TWO (2) Healthy Choice frozen meals

UPDATE --> also on couponsdotcom - there are 2 nu MFR Qz
$1 off any two (2) Marie Callenderís Family Size Comfort Bakes (24 oz or larger)
$1 off any one (1) Marie Callenderís Large Family Size Comfort Bakes (45 oz or larger)

AND ANOTHER - SmartSource Q - actually Publix Q (LU#13799) so you can combine w/ MFR Qz above
$0.75 off Ant Two (2) Marie Callender's &Or Healthy Choice Frozen Items
HERE (direct) or HERE

AND ANOTHER - SmartSource Q -
Save $1.00 Off of the purchase of one (1) Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers
HERE

Get a $20 PUBLIX Gift Card when you spend $55 on participating
Marie Callender's and Healthy Choice frozen products

PLUS

get a second $20 PUBLIX Gift Card when you spend
an additional $55 on participating
Marie Callender's and Healthy Choice frozen products

HERE or HERE

There are also forms on Publix freezers

Mail-In submissions must be postmarked by 5/15/13
Online submissions must be received by 5/15/13

Register by phone @ 1-888-532-8999

Here are the easy steps to earn your Publix gift card(s):

1. Complete the easy registration.
2. Go to your local Publix store from 2/1/2013 through 4/30/2013 and purchase any
Marie Callender's or Healthy Choice FROZEN products and KEEP YOUR RECEIPT(s).
3. Take a picture of your receipt that includes all of the necessary detail.
4. Access your account and upload your receipt(s).
5. See FAQ's for a mail-in option.

Originally Was
$20 Publix GC w/ $55 in Marie Callender's (50% off) &Or Healthy Choice Frozen Products - USE 2x
Publix has Marie Callender's 8.5oz - 19oz asst varieties on sale for 50% off or half price - (whichever is cheaper) -
(excluding pot pies) till Wednesday 02-06-13
but Publix 50% sale is over

Member Summary

Marie Callender or Healthy Choice
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
$20 Publix GC w/ $55 in Marie Callender's (50% off) &Or Healthy Choice Frozen Products - USE 2x
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Even better deal if your Publix accepts Winn Dixie coupons as competitor. Use the $5 off $30 purchase coupons. I just bought a bunch of the coupons & have more than I need so PM me is you'd like to buy some.

Has anyone put together some good deals yet with sales & coupons?

Stargazzzer said:   Even better deal if your Publix accepts Winn Dixie coupons as competitor. Use the $5 off $30 purchase coupons. etc etc
Even more even better w/ SaveALot Q - $5 off $25

Stargazzzer said:   Has anyone put together some good deals yet with sales & coupons?
Oh, yeah ... forgot
Will put in OP
Publix has Marie Callender's 8.5oz - 19oz on sale this ad period for 50% off or half price - (whichever is cheaper)
(excluding pot pies)

So it's $20 GC for $55 spending, twice? The title sounds like $40 in GC for $55.

=aw

ottawa said:   So it's $20 GC for $55 spending, twice? The title sounds like $40 in GC for $55. =aw

I agree... x2 moved to correct location

So for the 50% off items, can you buy $55 worth of items, for $22.50, and get the deal? Or do you have to buy $110 in items for $55 to get it?

BingBlangBlaow said:   So for the 50% off items, can you buy $55 worth of items, for $22.50, and get the deal? Or do you have to buy $110 in items for $55 to get it?

Actually, you answered your own question... what it's worth might not be what you pay...The total of what you paid on the receipts has to total $55+ (until 02-06-12 - you'll just get twice as many Marie Callender's for your money)

... and Healthy Choice will probably be on sale at Publix before the promotion expires

Freezer isn't big enough, even though its 12 cu ft... And selection not either... Pot pies don't qualify for 50%...not that I saw.

JaxFL said:   Freezer isn't big enough, even though its 12 cu ft... And selection not either... Pot pies don't qualify for 50%...not that I saw.

That's why I have 3...

& with the 50% off and using the SaveALot Qz - you're getting $220 of MC for $50

x2 moved to correct location

Thanks, much better. And Green for the posting.

=aw

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.