• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ex. 02-28-13 (This is a CVS coupon only valid at CVS)

Click here to print $10 off Nature Made Vitamins Full Strength Miniís http://img.ed4.net/cvs/2013/ecad/12042_0208/46450.html

CVS has Nature Made Miniís Priced at $14.99 each and they may be part of the Buy One Get One Free sale through the 02/09. .You should also be able to combine the manufacturerís coupon below.

Click here to print $3 off one Nature Made Full Strength Mini Product (use TWO manu coupons since you are buying 2 bottles)

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Health-Care-Coupons-104/?pid=1706...

click HEALTHCARE to see q quickly

Member Summary

vitamins
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
still good until the 28th, as the vitamins are B1G1 again this week

MeIsCheap (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 11:36a) |

Thanks for posting the Nature Made PDF!! I will go to CVS tomorrow and do this deal for the 3rd time in the past 3 weeks... (more)

roy7736 (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 2:31p) |

now that you mention that, i don't think i got a Smartsource in my paper today. what a bummer

MeIsCheap (Feb. 24, 2013 @ 3:25p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Mr C, is that one print (per pc) on the 3.00 coupon?

thanks Need this

SlamminMOFO said:   Mr C, is that one print (per pc) on the 3.00 coupon?

no, it's two. the coupon goes to the "end" after the first print, you have to scroll thru all the pages towards the end to get it again to print the 2nd copy.

thanks

I saw a youtube video where the girl used two CVS 10.00 off and two 3.00 manu coupons and bought other stuff with the overage... is that acceptable coupon usage?

NatureMade BoGo is next week (starting 2/10), not this (2/3 to 2/9)

Just a note - this coupon is not scanning properly at the register. YMMV as to whether or not the cashier will override.

SafetyDance said:   Just a note - this coupon is not scanning properly at the register. YMMV as to whether or not the cashier will override.

which coupon are you referring to?

SlamminMOFO said:   I saw a youtube video where the girl used two CVS 10.00 off and two 3.00 manu coupons and bought other stuff with the overage... is that acceptable coupon usage?

if the cashier doesn't override and lower the coupon value, yes. either way you're fine and within CVS coupon policy. allowed to use two manu coupons on two items even if bogo. in addition to the CVS store coupon.

MISTERCHEAP said:   SlamminMOFO said:   I saw a youtube video where the girl used two CVS 10.00 off and two 3.00 manu coupons and bought other stuff with the overage... is that acceptable coupon usage?

if the cashier doesn't override and lower the coupon value, yes. either way you're fine and within CVS coupon policy. allowed to use two manu coupons on two items even if bogo. in addition to the CVS store coupon.

She also used two of the 10.00 coupons too and all she bought in the vitamin category was the mini's BOGOF at 14.99. So her coupon value was 26.00 and she bought soap and some other things to take up the difference/overage. That's what I was wondering about.
HERE is her video

SlamminMOFO said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   SlamminMOFO said:   I saw a youtube video where the girl used two CVS 10.00 off and two 3.00 manu coupons and bought other stuff with the overage... is that acceptable coupon usage?

She also used two of the 10.00 coupons too and all she bought in the vitamin category was the mini's BOGOF at 14.99. So her coupon value was 26.00 and she bought soap and some other things to take up the difference/overage. That's what I was wondering about.
HERE is her video

no, that is a no go. this is a limit one coupon per transaction type deal.

one CVS q and the two manu q's up to the value of the item is kosher. getting overage is a cashier override issue (if they override the value of the 2nd manu coupon to make it exactly worth $14.99 value of all qs)

edit to add:

Kiya does herself and all viewers a disservice posting up blatant misuse of coupons like that on youtube. she's just asking for trouble and personally, if I got an ill-gotten windfall like that, I wouldn't be making a video about it. Some of these folks aren't too bright IMO.

MISTERCHEAP said:   SafetyDance said:   Just a note - this coupon is not scanning properly at the register. YMMV as to whether or not the cashier will override.

The $10 coupon does not scan, has to be manually pushed through. And it has to be done by a manager. Other CVS coupons (like the Scott $2 Q) also have this issue. Time to short CVS stock ? lol

Is it better to give the 10.00 CVS Q or the 3.00 coupons first?

vrb747 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   SafetyDance said:   Just a note - this coupon is not scanning properly at the register. YMMV as to whether or not the cashier will override.

The $10 coupon does not scan, has to be manually pushed through. And it has to be done by a manager. Other CVS coupons (like the Scott $2 Q) also have this issue. Time to short CVS stock ? lol

Are you signed up for the Diabetes emails? Maybe thats why it beeped?

SlamminMOFO said:   vrb747 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   SafetyDance said:   Just a note - this coupon is not scanning properly at the register. YMMV as to whether or not the cashier will override.

It doesn't just beep, it comes up INF - item not found. i.e. the coupon code is not in their database.

SlamminMOFO said:   vrb747 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   SafetyDance said:   Just a note - this coupon is not scanning properly at the register. YMMV as to whether or not the cashier will override.

THey messed up the coupon, they just issued a new coupon with a slightly different barcode number. Hopefully this one works

NM

Someone reported on SD that the new coupon issued ($10 off naturemade Minis) scans perfectly, so it was just a bad coupon issued by CVS.

vrb747 said:   Someone reported on SD that the new coupon issued ($10 off naturemade Minis) scans perfectly, so it was just a bad coupon issued by CVS.

do you have a link or is it the same OP link (just fixed coupon?)

Same link.

Has anyone tried this deal? I am thinking of doing it today. is Nature Made still ringing at BOGO? How much overage am I looking at that I will need a filler for? I am interested in getting their Omega 3 supplements.

Is this coupon printing unique barcodes? Must I use incognito to get more than one?

vrb747 said:   Someone reported on SD that the new coupon issued ($10 off naturemade Minis) scans perfectly, so it was just a bad coupon issued by CVS.

From SD:

******* UPDATE *******

The Nature Made Minis coupon on CVS.com has been changed. It is at the same link, but now has new numbers on it.

The original coupon code was 46450 and the new one reads 44645.

I am NOT sure if this fixes the problem of scanning or not, but we shall soon see. From the looks of it, it seems someone forgot a 4 in the beginning and so they added the zero at the end. That REALLY screwed it all up.

Again, the OLD coupon was 46450 and the NEW one (might work now) is 44645.

Also, the "Save $3 on any CVS brand aspirin" coupon from the same page was previously 46430 and is now 44643 (same equation as the Mini q, add a 4 and drop the zero).

Just wanted to add that I used the new version of the $10 Naturemade mini coupon this morning and it scanned perfectly!

MrVietnam said:    Is this coupon printing unique barcodes? Must I use incognito to get more than one?

Found the answer elsewhere -- It's a dumb, generic Q. It can be used for any account and multiple times. Although, I hope folks don;t go gonzo and try to use it more than once for a single basket of goods or on multiple baskets in a single trip. That will be the surest way to get it shut down quickly.

Got into a major argument with old lady hawkeye cashier. She insisted that CVS does not take two manu q's on a BOGOF promotion. I asked her to get the policy and she came up with 3 excuses. I went home and took the policy back with me and demanded the refund for the amount that I overpaid. Told her I was calling corporate and she started asking me if I worked and how I would like it if someone called on me! LOL Whack-job, no doubt. CVS really needs to have the managers train their employees on coupon acceptance.

SlamminMOFO said:   Got into a major argument with old lady hawkeye cashier. She insisted that CVS does not take two manu q's on a BOGOF promotion. I asked her to get the policy and she came up with 3 excuses. I went home and took the policy back with me and demanded the refund for the amount that I overpaid. Told her I was calling corporate and she started asking me if I worked and how I would like it if someone called on me! LOL Whack-job, no doubt. CVS really needs to have the managers train their employees on coupon acceptance.

I recommend you print out the official coupon policy for any store you frequent and keep it in the car just in case cashiers want to make up their own rules. then you can just go to the car and get it settled quickly and correctly. I keep mine in sheet protectors and keep them in the car where they are readily accessible.

CVS official coupon policy pdf

Here are two more you can print out while you are at it:

Rite Aid official coupon policy pdf

Walgreens official coupon policy pdf

SlamminMOFO said:   Got into a major argument with old lady hawkeye cashier. She insisted that CVS does not take two manu q's on a BOGOF promotion. I asked her to get the policy and she came up with 3 excuses. I went home and took the policy back with me and demanded the refund for the amount that I overpaid. Told her I was calling corporate and she started asking me if I worked and how I would like it if someone called on me! LOL Whack-job, no doubt. CVS really needs to have the managers train their employees on coupon acceptance.

I would say "well, if I were as incompetent as you obviously are I sure hope someone would call and report me!"

MISTERCHEAP said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Got into a major argument with old lady hawkeye cashier. She insisted that CVS does not take two manu q's on a BOGOF promotion. I asked her to get the policy and she came up with 3 excuses. I went home and took the policy back with me and demanded the refund for the amount that I overpaid. Told her I was calling corporate and she started asking me if I worked and how I would like it if someone called on me! LOL Whack-job, no doubt. CVS really needs to have the managers train their employees on coupon acceptance.

I would say "well, if I were as incompetent as you obviously are I sure hope someone would call and report me!"

I did tell her that it's the customers that pay her paycheck and she said, "No they don't" She just has a solid brick wall for a skull that is stopping her from learning.

I asked earlier but nobody replied... does it make any difference in the handing over the manufacture or CVS coupon first to avoid issue if adding stuff to the order?

SlamminMOFO said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Got into a major argument with old lady hawkeye cashier. She insisted that CVS does not take two manu q's on a BOGOF promotion. I asked her to get the policy and she came up with 3 excuses. I went home and took the policy back with me and demanded the refund for the amount that I overpaid. Told her I was calling corporate and she started asking me if I worked and how I would like it if someone called on me! LOL Whack-job, no doubt. CVS really needs to have the managers train their employees on coupon acceptance.

I did tell her that it's the customers that pay her paycheck and she said, "No they don't" She just has a solid brick wall for a skull that is stopping her from learning.

I asked earlier but nobody replied... does it make any difference in the handing over the manufacture or CVS coupon first to avoid issue if adding stuff to the order?

not that I can see....shouldn't matter.

will they have B1G1 later this mo.?

How much is 1?

Apparently all varieties are B1G1F starting Sunday. This week, only certain varieties were on sale and the multivitamins were not. I did see a box of mini's for only $10.49, not sure what variety. The multivitamins were $15.99 at the one store I found them at, which would make it a penny better than free (hopefully the cashier can adjust the coupon down to $9.99 in that case).

billrubin said:   Apparently all varieties are B1G1F starting Sunday. This week, only certain varieties were on sale and the multivitamins were not. I did see a box of mini's for only $10.49, not sure what variety. The multivitamins were $15.99 at the one store I found them at, which would make it a penny better than free (hopefully the cashier can adjust the coupon down to $9.99 in that case).

glad I waited... need multivitamins. My CVS is very coupon friendly, not WAGs.

Maybe OP should update?

billrubin said:   Apparently all varieties are B1G1F starting Sunday. This week, only certain varieties were on sale and the multivitamins were not. I did see a box of mini's for only $10.49, not sure what variety. The multivitamins were $15.99 at the one store I found them at, which would make it a penny better than free (hopefully the cashier can adjust the coupon down to $9.99 in that case).

The coupons are generating overage, so no need for adjustment. Just make sure you have enough other product to cover the overage.

SafetyDance said:   The coupons are generating overage, so no need for adjustment. Just make sure you have enough other product to cover the overage.For a penny, with nothing else to buy, I'd just as soon let them keep it.

some mini's were priced $10.49 at my store. made for $5.50 in overage.

billrubin said:   SafetyDance said:   The coupons are generating overage, so no need for adjustment. Just make sure you have enough other product to cover the overage.For a penny, with nothing else to buy, I'd just as soon let them keep it.

Think you're missing the point. Buy 2 BOGO and use 2 $10 coupons! Of if you dare, use 2 $10 CVS coupons and 2 $3 mfg IPs. You get a real nice chunk of overage.

MISTERCHEAP said:   some mini's were priced $10.49 at my store. made for $5.50 in overage.

You should have used a second $10 coupon for $15.50 in overage!

SafetyDance said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   some mini's were priced $10.49 at my store. made for $5.50 in overage.

You should have used a second $10 coupon for $15.50 in overage!

wouldn't a second beep? think the wording on the coupon is ONE PER CUSTOMER (= transaction).

edit to add: yes, one per customer is in the fine print. so your idea really is a no go (or requires the cashier to do something that may get them in trouble)

FYI,

looks like the $3/1 manu coupons have RESET. I printed them last week and was able to print them again just now. YMMV.

Skipping 30 Messages...
roy7736 said:   cblue said:   doh! Thanks! Here's the pdf for the $10 off coupon.

Thanks for posting the Nature Made PDF!! I will go to CVS tomorrow and do this deal for the 3rd time in the past 3 weeks. There is also a $3 NM Minis coupon in today's Smartsource,

now that you mention that, i don't think i got a Smartsource in my paper today. what a bummer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014