• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
SafetyDance said:   billrubin said:   SafetyDance said:   The coupons are generating overage, so no need for adjustment. Just make sure you have enough other product to cover the overage.For a penny, with nothing else to buy, I'd just as soon let them keep it.

Think you're missing the point. Buy 2 BOGO and use 2 $10 coupons! Of if you dare, use 2 $10 CVS coupons and 2 $3 mfg IPs. You get a real nice chunk of overage.

SafetyDance said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   some mini's were priced $10.49 at my store. made for $5.50 in overage.

You should have used a second $10 coupon for $15.50 in overage!

You cannot use 2 of the CVS $10 Qs in one transaction. One of them will beep (same barcode), and its a good way to attract attention and get yourself minutely scrutinized the next time

How early in the week? Mine still says "Print Limit Reached"

MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI,

looks like the $3/1 manu coupons have RESET. I printed them last week and was able to print them again just now. YMMV.

canusa said:   How early in the week? Mine still says "Print Limit Reached"

MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI,

looks like the $3/1 manu coupons have RESET. I printed them last week and was able to print them again just now. YMMV.

as I said, ymmv. last Tuesday for me.

Bought 2 minis (priced at 14.99), the $10 off scanned, and the $3 scanned but the cashier would only take ONE of the $3 coupons because he said it would go over the price for the two bottles of vitamins (yes, I know it would) and he said it had to be applied to the vitamins so it wouldn't matter what else I bought. So I paid the the difference. Still a great deal on vitamins. I'll go to a different store when I head back into town on Tuesday.

cblue said:   Bought 2 minis (priced at 14.99), the $10 off scanned, and the $3 scanned but the cashier would only take ONE of the $3 coupons because he said it would go over the price for the two bottles of vitamins (yes, I know it would) and he said it had to be applied to the vitamins so it wouldn't matter what else I bought. So I paid the the difference. Still a great deal on vitamins. I'll go to a different store when I head back into town on Tuesday.

actually, you should have insisted he-she modify the other manu coupon to the remaining amount. you are allowed to use coupons UP TO THE PURCHASE price of the items.

The $3 coupons.com hasn't reset for me. Maybe it takes a month since last printed or something (just a guess). I got the mini Omega 3, each box was $16.29 before all the coupons.

I have only come across the multi-vitamin complete ($15), multi-vitamin for her($15), & Super B complex ($10). The muli-vitamin complete contained everything the Super B did, plus quite a bit more.

Does anyone have the coupon saved that would be willing to share? I printed the first one which does not work. TIA

Sorry, this limited offer has ended. Please check back next month for more great offers.

anyone have this $10 CVS coupon saved PDF?

I finally used mine today. The multi's were marked $15.79 on the shelf but rang up at $15.99. Didn't feel like arguing about it. Cashier (who is very coupon friendly) claimed they're not supposed to take 2 coupons on B1G1 items anymore, but did so (and they did not beep). Did 3 transactions. On the first transaction I bought something else so the extra penny was a non-issue. On the 2nd order the cashier was able to modify the $10 to 9.99 somehow after it came up at minus a penny. On the third order it would not let her total the order at zero for some reason so I had to get an Ajax dish detergent. Walked out with $96 worth of vitamins for free

billrubin said:    Cashier (who is very coupon friendly) claimed they're not supposed to take 2 coupons on B1G1 items anymore, but did so (and they did not beep). Did 3 transactions.

That's strange. It is listed in their coupon policy that you can (as long as it doesn't exceed the amount of the product you are buying).

MrVietnam said:   billrubin said:    Cashier (who is very coupon friendly) claimed they're not supposed to take 2 coupons on B1G1 items anymore, but did so (and they did not beep). Did 3 transactions.
That's strange. It is listed in their coupon policy that you can (as long as it doesn't exceed the amount of the product you are buying).
Since she didn't refuse to take the coupons, I didn't think it was worth trying to force the issue, especially since she's always very friendly to me and doesn't give me problems. I told her that I thought they did, and she took them anyway.

Strangely, the $10 coupon scanned at the full amount and made me negative on the first transaction, and it was scanned last. I didn't think that could happen on a CVS coupon. I know it can happen with manufacturer's coupons.

Thanks OP. I'm set for a while on my daily vitamins. Anyone else notice CVS only having 'for her' vitamins, and no 'for him.' I saw this at several locations. I just thought it was sort of odd.

The B1G1 Naturemade's are going on again this week, and the coupon goes until the 28th. So the deal is still good if we can get a copy of the coupon.

yea i have been looking for it myself. I thought i saved it but i didnt. lol. Hope to find one soon.

My checkout lady (old lady coupon hawk-eye that makes her own set of rules) must have been reamed out by someone in high places. She was nicer than ever last night. Two easy transactions in a row.

In my area, I can only find the Super B and the Omega-3... nothing else. 5 stores checked.

MeIsCheap said:   Thanks OP. I'm set for a while on my daily vitamins. Anyone else notice CVS only having 'for her' vitamins, and no 'for him.' I saw this at several locations. I just thought it was sort of odd.

The B1G1 Naturemade's are going on again this week, and the coupon goes until the 28th. So the deal is still good if we can get a copy of the coupon.

Edit: I stand corrected. It appears that Nature made minis are still BOGO this week according to some reports, although none of my local stores have it tagged as such. Thanks for your post, I wouldn't have thought to check if you had not posted.

SlamminMOFO said:   In my area, I can only find the Super B and the Omega-3... nothing else. 5 stores checked.Did you look with the multivitamins? CVS seems to have Nature Made in different places, and the multivitamins have multiple brands in one section.

CVS has bogo on nature made vitamins again this week (b,c,d,e, or multi). b, d, and multi are available in minis, but the minis have been sold out in the stores I've been to. I'm guessing that the bogo would work on minis if you can find them.

I have the $10 off coupon saved as pdf. Is there a place that I can upload it to share?

also, just saw a $2 off coupon for nature made vitamin D at coupons.com

I would like a copy. Thank you.

WLABOB - do you need a copy of the $10 off? can you tell me how to upload the pdf to a good place to share it from?

cblue said:   WLABOB - do you need a copy of the $10 off? can you tell me how to upload the pdf to a good place to share it from?You can just attach it to a message here. Click on "I want to attach files to this message after posting." in full reply mode.

doh! Thanks! Here's the pdf for the $10 off coupon.

billrubin said:   SlamminMOFO said:   In my area, I can only find the Super B and the Omega-3... nothing else. 5 stores checked.Did you look with the multivitamins? CVS seems to have Nature Made in different places, and the multivitamins have multiple brands in one section.

I'll have to look closer next time I go. I've just been looking in the regular vitamin area but now that you mention it, I beelive that all the multi's are in a sep. area

cblue said:   doh! Thanks! Here's the pdf for the $10 off coupon.

Thanks so much for sharing this!

still good until the 28th, as the vitamins are B1G1 again this week

cblue said:   doh! Thanks! Here's the pdf for the $10 off coupon.

Thanks for posting the Nature Made PDF!! I will go to CVS tomorrow and do this deal for the 3rd time in the past 3 weeks. There is also a $3 NM Minis coupon in today's Smartsource,

roy7736 said:   cblue said:   doh! Thanks! Here's the pdf for the $10 off coupon.

Thanks for posting the Nature Made PDF!! I will go to CVS tomorrow and do this deal for the 3rd time in the past 3 weeks. There is also a $3 NM Minis coupon in today's Smartsource,

now that you mention that, i don't think i got a Smartsource in my paper today. what a bummer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014