• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1. This deal is dependent on finding the string hang-tag MIR form on select Salon Grafix Hair Items. Limit ONE REBATE across all items shown, not 1 per item.

I found this hang tag at RITE AID today and it's processed by INMAR which is a trustworthy rebate center, seems to be a good way to cash out some UP's/ECB's, etc to a check.

2. PURCHASE ONE FULL SIZE CLEANSER in Oily or Dry (in copper colored bottle, only DRY or OILY qualify), PROTEIN MIST or SG HIGH GLOSS Hair Spray

3. Complete original form, with orig receipt and product/price circled

4. get rebate up to $9.99 (fyi, products seem to sell for $7.99-$8.99 BEFORE any wellness discount at Rite Aid.

Member Summary

SalonGrafix (88.01kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

thanks MrC. Since the death of SCR's its more challenging to cash out. What's the expiration date on the MIR?

my4mainecoons said:   thanks MrC. Since the death of SCR's its more challenging to cash out. What's the expiration date on the MIR?

runs 2/1-9/30/13

by the way, I found the hang tag on the copper colored Cleanser bottles noted in op.

All the bottles I've found have hang tags that say "If you like Wen then you'll like Salon Grafix". However, did find a TMF on Marc Anthony Strictly Curls. Reg. price $8.29 (prob. $7.99 elsewhere) but can't find any coupons and it doesn't count towards RA50. Must be purchased by 6-2013.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014