UPDATE GIANT-PA DEAL TWO BAGS of ALEXIA Sides FREE ac's

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries $2.78 (Price Cut through 2/16)
Use the $1/2 Alexia Frozen Side Dishes Target store coupon found here Link
Plus, use 2 $2.50/1 Alexia Product coupons found here thnx annieren
http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=3OINT...
Final cost 2 bags for FREE!

Member Summary

ALEXIA Sides Sweet Potato Fries
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone have the Target $1/2 Q PDF/JPG?

Anyone know about this TQ: FREE Select Kings Hawaiian items

It doesn't say you have to buy anything else? I haven't printed it.

zmaster said:   Anyone have the Target $1/2 Q PDF/JPG?

Anyone know about this TQ: FREE Select Kings Hawaiian items

there is a purchase requirement. don't remember what it is, may have to print to find out.

also, some Target have the Sweet Potatoe Tots on clearance (mine were $.78), so I made money on the 4 I bought, well brought down the cost of the rest of my goods.

How much are the other Alexia items? Presumably you've got some overage to work with if you get one sweet potato fries and one of another variety.

zmaster said:   Anyone know about this TQ: FREE Select Kings Hawaiian items

use common sense....

they wouldn't put out a store coupon for a free product if they specifically prohibit them in their coupon policy

On another board it was reporting that these are generating overage if you buy 2 of the sweet potato fries.

billrubin said:   On another board it was reporting that these are generating overage if you buy 2 of the sweet potato fries.

yes it is. they were $2.78 on sale. So you end up with $.22 from each one, which helped bring down my Kashi cereal cost down another $.88.

4 bags of fries, 6 boxes of Kashi for ~$6.15. one of my best grocery trips in a while

some targets have the sweet potoatoe tot's on clearance for $.76, which ends up being a huge money maker.

MeIsCheap said:   billrubin said:   On another board it was reporting that these are generating overage if you buy 2 of the sweet potato fries.

yes it is. they were $2.78 on sale. So you end up with $.22 from each one, which helped bring down my Kashi cereal cost down another $.88.

4 bags of fries, 6 boxes of Kashi for ~$6.15. one of my best grocery trips in a while

some targets have the sweet potoatoe tot's on clearance for $.76, which ends up being a huge money maker.

anyone know if other varieties besides the sweet pot. fries are free ac's? like the waffle fries or roaster potatoes?

MISTERCHEAP said:   

anyone know if other varieties besides the sweet pot. fries are free ac's? like the waffle fries or roaster potatoes?

At my local Target, yes. Most, if not all Alexia products were $2.78

anubis57 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

At my local Target, yes. Most, if not all Alexia products were $2.78

thanx Much!

This didn't work for me. My Target had only the Sweet Potato (plain and spicy) fries, and their sale price was $3.32! If I'm going to pay 32c a bag, I may as well go to Stop & Shop where all varieties are on sale for $2.99 and I'll pay 49c for the ones that I want.

billrubin said:   This didn't work for me. My Target had only the Sweet Potato (plain and spicy) fries, and their sale price was $3.32! If I'm going to pay 32c a bag, I may as well go to Stop & Shop where all varieties are on sale for $2.99 and I'll pay 49c for the ones that I want.

they were $2.78 by me, but they only had the sweet pots fries (reg and spicy) which don't interest me in the least. So a total waste of a trip since that's the only thing I went for.

Like you Bill, I'd rather pay .49 a bag and get what I want. These are well worth it even at .49ea.

OT - Have you ever tried the Sweet Potato Puffs?

Alexia Sweet Potato Puffs

If you like sweet potato's, these are amazing!

Any alternate source for Smart Source coupons out there that have this one?

Smartsource.com said: Sorry, we are currently out of prints.This coupon is no longer available.

MISTERCHEAP said:   billrubin said:   This didn't work for me. My Target had only the Sweet Potato (plain and spicy) fries, and their sale price was $3.32! If I'm going to pay 32c a bag, I may as well go to Stop & Shop where all varieties are on sale for $2.99 and I'll pay 49c for the ones that I want.
they were $2.78 by me, but they only had the sweet pots fries (reg and spicy) which don't interest me in the least. So a total waste of a trip since that's the only thing I went for.

Like you Bill, I'd rather pay .49 a bag and get what I want. These are well worth it even at .49ea.
Someone posted on another board that they bought 2 bags at Stop & Shop and got a $1 Catalina. So they're apparently free there as well! Presumably this would be the same at Giant, since they are the same company. Buy 2 at a time in case it only does one coupon per transaction.

billrubin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   billrubin said:   This didn't work for me. My Target had only the Sweet Potato (plain and spicy) fries, and their sale price was $3.32! If I'm going to pay 32c a bag, I may as well go to Stop & Shop where all varieties are on sale for $2.99 and I'll pay 49c for the ones that I want.

Someone posted on another board that they bought 2 bags at Stop & Shop and got a $1 Catalina. So they're apparently free there as well! Presumably this would be the same at Giant, since they are the same company. Buy 2 at a time in case it only does one coupon per transaction.

thnx, I'll see if I can find more info on the catalina. would be nice if you get more $$ the more you buy. (say buy 5 at once, get $4).

billrubin said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   billrubin said:   This didn't work for me. My Target had only the Sweet Potato (plain and spicy) fries, and their sale price was $3.32! If I'm going to pay 32c a bag, I may as well go to Stop & Shop where all varieties are on sale for $2.99 and I'll pay 49c for the ones that I want.

If youíre thinking of picking up Alexia items at Fryís, we have a new catalina valid through 2/14 on the purchase of 2 bags.

Alexia Products
Valid 2/4 to 2/14
Buy 2 or more and get $1 OYNO

MISTERCHEAP said:   
If youíre thinking of picking up Alexia items at Fryís, we have a new catalina valid through 2/14 on the purchase of 2 bags.

Obviously at other stores as well.

My wife checked our local Stop & Shop and they had the sweet potato tots, onion rings, spicy sweet potato and waffle fries. She did not have the coupons with her, so we will have to go back. Definitely need to buy them 2 per transaction.

WOW!!

If you are still holding on to these coupons and have GIANT PA or MARTINS in your area, check out this deal (to 2/16)

Buy 5 Alexia Items (includes the mushroom and Mozz. Stick appetizers too) @$2.99 ea

Pay approx $15

use 5 x $2.50 coupons = $12.50 off

get $3 off INSTANTLY as part of the buy 5/save $3 promo (with store card)

get back $1 OYNO Catalina.

FIVE BAGS FREE and a $1 mm!

Plus they carry ALL the varieties (Sweet Pots, Fries, Waffles Fries, and the appetizers (found in a different area of the frozen cases from the potato items)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014