Sale 2.99 Reg 3.99
Less $3 MFQ (2/10 SS) exp 3/23/13 -> adj to 2.99 <-
Get back $2.99up {lim 2}
= $2.99 MM

Nivea Lip pg 2
Sale 2/$3 Reg 2.99
Less $3/2 MFQ (2/10 RP) exp 3/5/13
= FREE

There's also some pretty decent in-ad RAQ's.....

REMEMBER..this is the FINAL week to earn your RA50 ups (20,10,10,10)....

Member Summary

rite aid
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I've had no interest in shopping at RA since 11/26. 2013 Wellness+ points = 0

Too many hoops to jump through, takes to... (more)

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Mar. 03, 2013 @ 8:24p) |

Neither do I, and I was looking.

FWIW, there may be opportunities with the P&G cosmetic deal--buy $50 and get $5 +Up and ... (more)

melachri (Mar. 03, 2013 @ 8:26p) |

Such a sloooooooow week, we started discussion of this weeks' deals without even bothering to start a thread.

sameome (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 3:09a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here is a direct link for a $1/1 printable coupon for the Poise deal:

Poise Body Cooling Towelettes, Panty Fresheners, or Feminine Wash $2.99
Use the $3/1 Poise Feminine Wellness Product coupon found in the 2/10 SS
(or, use the $1/1 coupon found here)
Pay $0
Get a $2.99 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final cost $2.99 Money Maker!

Even if you dont have the $3/1 coupon and use the $1/1 coupon, this will still be a $1 Money Maker, so print your coupon now while its still available!

FYI For those of you who have the February issue of All You Magazine there is also a $3.00 coupon in there.

MrVietnam said:   Here is a direct link for a $1/1 printable coupon for the Poise deal:

Poise Body Cooling Towelettes, Panty Fresheners, or Feminine Wash $2.99
Use the $3/1 Poise Feminine Wellness Product coupon found in the 2/10 SS
(or, use the $1/1 coupon found here)
Pay $0
Get a $2.99 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final cost $2.99 Money Maker!

Even if you dont have the $3/1 coupon and use the $1/1 coupon, this will still be a $1 Money Maker, so print your coupon now while its still available!

FYI For those of you who have the February issue of All You Magazine there is also a $3.00 coupon in there.

Thanks. I checked my SS 2/10 flyer and don't see the $3 coupon, may be regional.

junkdeal said:   Thanks. I checked my SS 2/10 flyer and don't see the $3 coupon, may be regional.

Well, at least it is still a MM with the $1 printable.

MrVietnam said:   junkdeal said:   Thanks. I checked my SS 2/10 flyer and don't see the $3 coupon, may be regional.

Well, at least it is still a MM with the $1 printable.

Agree, I just printed before it is gone.

Plus, there are a few additional good deals worth mentioning, including:

Brach's Jelly Eggs (9 oz.) or Melster Milk Chocolate Egg Crate (4 oz. 12 ct.), 2/$2
Get $1 +UP Reward wyb 2 (Limit 2)
$0.50 ea. after +UP Reward!

Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap (5.5 to 7.5 oz.), $0.99
Get $5 +UP Reward wyb $12 (Limit 4)
$0.61 ea. wyb 13 after +UP Reward!

Old Spice High Endurance (3 to 3.25 oz.) or Secret Antiperspirant (2.6 oz.), 2/$5
Get $2 +UP Reward wyb 2 (Limit 2)
$0.75/1 Secret Deodorant, exp. 2/28/13 (P&G 01/27/13 R)
$1/2 Old Spice Product, exp. 2/28/13 (P&G 01/27/13)
As low as $0.75 ea. after coupons and +UP Reward!

Buy (4) Band Aids $2.50 ea
Use (2) $1.00 off 2 BAND-AID Brand Adhesive Bandage (direct link to coupon on coupons.com)
Pay: $8, Get Back $3 +Up wyb $10 (limit 2 rewards)
= $1.25 ea!

Another slow RA week...thanks for the deals!

QStudent said:   Another slow RA week...thanks for the deals!
I think its going to be a busy week, trying to finish off RA50. You could get there just by buying Nivea lip stuff.
Will also need to do last Natrol deals before the month ends.

Just a reminder that if you're buying Dove Mens care stuff, the insert coupons expire today.

Flipping through inserts saw ad for Nature Made and free code for 25 pts: VITAMELTS

My stores still have Robitussin tabs on clearance shelf so YMMV but $3.49/box - $3 in ad coupon = $0.49 oop.
Buy 3 and submit for the $6 Pfizer MIR. $4.50 MMAR

my4mainecoons said:   Just a reminder that if you're buying Dove Mens care stuff, the insert coupons expire today.

Flipping through inserts saw ad for Nature Made and free code for 25 pts: VITAMELTS

My stores still have Robitussin tabs on clearance shelf so YMMV but $3.49/box - $3 in ad coupon = $0.49 oop.

Buy 3 and submit for the $6 Pfizer MIR. $4.50 MMAR

Did you enter the bonus code? I couldn't get it to work. It brought me to the coupon center.

Nature Made code worked for me.

my4mainecoons said:   Nature Made code worked for me.

How did you enter it? I went to Enter code and it took me to coupons page with or w/o selecting a retail store.

Nature Made
Disclaimer
The usual way. Logged into my account. Showed me my point total and had a place to enter a code. Entered the code and my total went up.
Just tried it again and this time I got Enter Your Code Sorry, this code was already banked. but it stayed on the same page.

my4mainecoons said:   The usual way. Logged into my account. Showed me my point total and had a place to enter a code. Entered the code and my total went up.
Just tried it again and this time I got Enter Your Code Sorry, this code was already banked. but it stayed on the same page.

Thanks! There is another code for 25 bonus points.. HEALTH10 found on my local SS.

It looks like Rite Aid's system knows when you return an item. I had 150 point on 2/10 and it went down to 146 yesterday. I can't remember the value of the item I returned though.

sameome said:   my4mainecoons said:   The usual way. Logged into my account. Showed me my point total and had a place to enter a code. Entered the code and my total went up.

Thanks! There is another code for 25 bonus points. HEALTH10 found on my local SS.

FireFox issues. I got 25 points with both codes.

It looks like Rite Aid's system knows when you return an item. I had 150 point on 2/10 and it went down to 146 yesterday. I can't remember the value of the item I returned though.

What did you do to get the NM code accepted? I tried HEALTH10 yesterday and it didn't accept it. I'm using FF as well but it took VITAMELTS ok.

I wasn't aware that returns affected Wellness points probably because I don't pay much attention to them-- I know I'll reach Gold and after that it doesn't matter. I know that returns don't affect running totals for +Up.

sameome said:   my4mainecoons said:   The usual way. Logged into my account. Showed me my point total and had a place to enter a code. Entered the code and my total went up.

Thanks! There is another code for 25 bonus points.. HEALTH10 found on my local SS.

Are you talking about bonus Nature Made points or Rite Aid Wellness+ points?

Actually, I guess its NM based on the posted screen shot. It would be nice if you didn't also talk about RA points in the same post (your comment about the returns reducing points). It's very confusing.

I thought he was talking about RA Wellness Points since Nature Made points are in increments of 5 & 10.
The only time I've ever seen my RA Wellness point total go down was when I purchased a gift card.

billrubin said:   sameome said:   my4mainecoons said:   The usual way. Logged into my account. Showed me my point total and had a place to enter a code. Entered the code and my total went up.

Are you talking about bonus Nature Made points or Rite Aid Wellness+ points?

Actually, I guess its NM based on the posted screen shot. It would be nice if you didn't also talk about RA points in the same post (your comment about the returns reducing points). It's very confusing.

Thanks maine for clearing things up. I was trying to save real estate

my4mainecoons said:   I thought he was talking about RA Wellness Points since Nature Made points are in increments of 5 & 10.
The only time I've ever seen my RA Wellness point total go down was when I purchased a gift card.

Thanks for explaining it.

I did the same with both HEALTH10 and VITMELTS. They both got accepted when I entered them on IE.

Buy 2 Pure Spring (3 pack or 2 pack) Day and Night Creams, $19.99 each and Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Pay $19.99
Get back 2 $10 +Up Rewards
Final cost 2 for FREE!

Photo of products

http://h2savecom.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/screen-shot-2013-02...

MISTERCHEAP said:   Buy 2 Pure Spring (3 pack or 2 pack) Day and Night Creams, $19.99 each and Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Pay $19.99
Final cost 2 for FREE!

Photo of products

Good find, MisterCheap. Thanks.

Calling all you Rite Aid shoppers! Check out how you can score FREE Neosporin Wound Cleanser (through 3/2)

Buy 4 Neosporin Wound Cleanser 2/$5
Total = $10
Use 4 $2/1 Neosporin product coupons found here, here, here, or here
(or, use the $1/1 coupon found in the 2/24 SS)
Pay as low as $2
Get a $3 +Up Reward when you buy $10 worth (limit 2 offers)
Final cost all FREE + a $1 Money Maker! Awesome!

thxn collin-h2s

sameome said:   my4mainecoons said:   I thought he was talking about RA Wellness Points since Nature Made points are in increments of 5 & 10.

I did the same with both HEALTH10 and VITMELTS. They both got accepted when I entered them on IE.
So is this Wellness points or NM points? If Wellness, where did you enter them?

MISTERCHEAP said:   Buy 2 Pure Spring (3 pack or 2 pack) Day and Night Creams, $19.99 each and Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Pay $19.99
Final cost 2 for FREE!

Photo of products

thanks. just came back purchasing this. Worked like a charm !

billrubin said:   sameome said:   my4mainecoons said:   I thought he was talking about RA Wellness Points since Nature Made points are in increments of 5 & 10.

So is this Wellness points or NM points? If Wellness, where did you enter them?

Alright, Bill. It is NM points!

gocint said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Buy 2 Pure Spring (3 pack or 2 pack) Day and Night Creams, $19.99 each and Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Pay $19.99
Final cost 2 for FREE!

Photo of products

What area in the store did you find them?

in the skin care aisle. Next to Olay, Nivea, Lotions etc..

sameome said:   gocint said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Buy 2 Pure Spring (3 pack or 2 pack) Day and Night Creams, $19.99 each and Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Pay $19.99
Final cost 2 for FREE!

Photo of products

What area in the store did you find them?

FYI, item seems to be stocked only at the larger stores, not found at every location. you can mix/match the boxes on the BOGO for the ups, does not have to be 2 of the same box, just the same brand.

I went to the bigger Rite Aid and they didn't have it at all.

sameome said:   I went to the bigger Rite Aid and they didn't have it at all.
I found it in medium sized store. Near Olay but on a near-the-bottom shelf. Near Eclos.

my4mainecoons said:   sameome said:   I went to the bigger Rite Aid and they didn't have it at all.
I found it in medium sized store. Near Olay but on a near-the-bottom shelf. Near Eclos.

I saw it yesterday and wanted to roll the up so waited one day and it is gone.

I found it at a small store that has not been converted to the new format, but they only had 1 left. Thanks

How would I know or find out how many times an UPR would be generated for purchasing the same deal with the same card? (besides the obvious)

I posted the question here but a MOD moved it to deal discussions and I dont think everybody looks there that has knowledge of UPR/Rite Aid

SlamminMOFO said:   How would I know or find out how many times an UPR would be generated for purchasing the same deal with the same card? (besides the obvious)

I posted the question here but a MOD moved it to deal discussions and I dont think everybody looks there that has knowledge of UPR/Rite Aid

If you look in the weekly ad it says in the small print for each deal how many times you can do it and also in the store you can look on the tag that advertises the +UPs on the shelf and in small print it will say the +UP limit, too.

MrVietnam said:   SlamminMOFO said:   How would I know or find out how many times an UPR would be generated for purchasing the same deal with the same card? (besides the obvious)

If you look in the weekly ad it says in the small print for each deal how many times you can do it and also in the store you can look on the tag that advertises the +UPs on the shelf and in small print it will say the +UP limit, too.

Thanks! I found it on the online circular. A limit of 2 UPR for the buy $12 in shampoo/conditioner and get $5 UPR. I had the free Suave product coupons for the Morrocan style that I used for the deal,

Pay $19.99
Final cost 2 for FREE!

Photo of products

Found these on clearance shelf w/green sticker for $9.99 ea. Not sure what happened but when cashier scanned them they showed up reg price $19.99, BOGO. So she price modified each of them to $9.99. Looking at my receipt now it shows $9.99 - $10 price modification for each. Received the 2 $10 +Up.

There's a Revlon beauty tools catalina that started today. Spend $5 get $1 OYNO, spend $10 get $2, spend $15 get $3.
Revlon beauty tools are 40% off this week.
Revlon beauty tools count towards RA50.
There were $1/1 Revlon beauty tools in 2/3 SS.

The cheap emery boards (reg price $1.25-$1.69 less 40%) are MM after coupon but do not work for the cat. Not sure about RA50 since I had so many other things in the order and I'm too lazy to figure it out.

MrVietnam said:   

Thank you for this. I only had one coupon from inserts. As I was gathering all of my All You magazine's for donation, I remembered this post. I had to try several stores before finding two of the products on the shelf, but ended up a $6 MM..

passion124 said:   MrVietnam said:   

Thank you for this. I only had one coupon from inserts. As I was gathering all of my All You magazine's for donation, I remembered this post. I had to try several stores before finding two of the products on the shelf, but ended up a $6 MM..

Public Service Announcement:
If you are giving the towelettes to someone, make sure they understand that they are NOT cleansing wipes and they should not be used where one would think one would use a Poise product.

Skipping 9 Messages...
Such a sloooooooow week, we started discussion of this weeks' deals without even bothering to start a thread.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014