• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$3/3 items coupon here

http://www.smartbalance.com/

.75/1 Buttery Spread Q here

http://www.couponnetwork.com/smart-balance-coupon/eydcrv?utm_cam...

SOME SCENARIOS (one requires the ibotta app for absolute lowest price)

Buy 3 Smart Balance Spread 13-15 oz (Tub) ($3.49) $3.00 each
Total: ($10.47) $9.00
-(3)$0.75/1 Smart Balance Buttery Spreads
Pay: $4.50
Get a $3 Catalina
Get a $0.50 Ibotta Deposit
$0.33 each after coupons, catalina & ibotta deposit

Buy 4 Smart Balance Milk $2.99 each
Total: $11.96
-(4)$0.75/1 Smart Balance Enhanced Milks, exp. 3/27/13 (SS 02/10/13)
Pay: $5.96
Get a $3 Catalina
$0.74 each after coupons & catalina

Buy 3 Smart Balance Peanut Butter ($3.50) $3.00 each
Total: ($10.50) $9
-(1)$3/3 Smart Balance Products printable
Pay: $6
Get a $3 Catalina
$1 each after coupon & catalina

thx livingrichq blog

Member Summary

smart balance
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very difficult website... "Technical Difficulties" left and right. But finally got that $3 cpn.

The better deal the spreadable butter, for $1.99 ($2.49 shelf). There's also a 75c coupon for that (two, actually). Buy 3 of them and 1 of the buttery spreads, or just 5 of the spreadable butter and it's better than free. Normally you can only use 4 of the same coupon, but since the two coupons are coded differently (one is for spreadable butter only but the other is also for the sticks), you SHOULD be able to use 5 total, just make sure you buy at least 1 different variety since the Price Plus limit is 4 per variety.

With the buy 5 deal, you'd pay 49c each after coupon, $2.45 total, and get $3 back. I think the buy 3 spreadable butter and 1 buttery spread comes out to a 53c money market after Ibotta.

The info posted on LRWC on this week's price of Spreadable Butter was wrong (which is interesting, since when I questioned how they knew what the price would be last Monday, I was assured that the person had their sources). It's not on sale for $1.99 anymore, at least not according to Shoprite From Home (which I have found to be quite accurate in the past). It's back to $2.49 which makes the deals much different, and the original posted deal of buying 3 of the spreads is probably the best deal. Very disappointed, I printed a bunch of the Spreadable Butter coupons expecting to do the deal that way.

Update - the spreadable butter is $1.99 at some stores but not others. Also, the coupons from CouponNetwork are marked DND, but do id in fact double (unless someone notices). I went to a store that had it for $1.99 and was able to double 5 75c coupons (4 from the website and 1 from CN) and spent $2.45 and got $3 back.

Also, the $3 back is actually not a Catalina but a store coupon good on Smart Balance products. Not clear that it can be used along with a manufacturer's coupon. Hopefully it can.

Update - there's a 75c ecoupon for the Spreadable Butter on the Shoprite site. It was supposedly there this morning but ran out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.