CVS $2.50 off coupon Colgate MaxClean 6oz

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Scan your CVS EC tag to get the coupons. I had about 5 print out and this was the 4th one.

CVS coupon for $2.50 off Colgate MaxClean toothpaste.
The regular price is $3.99 - $2.50 + tax =$.77. Yep, $.77 for a full size toothpaste.

Didn't even need but can't let it pass.

YMMV

Member Summary

colgate
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thank you so much!

there was also a 50cent colgate coupon in last Sunday's coupon insert so just pay sales tax if you get both coupons.

How is this math right?..

The regular price is $3.99 - $2.50 + tax =$.77.

???

yaijic said:   How is this math right?..

The regular price is $3.99 - $2.50 + tax =$.77.

???

It's not.

op meant sale price $3

were do you get the coupons? i clicked on the link, but it didnt take me to a coupon
sorry for the newbie question,

this is what was on the receipt.
$3.00 for Rx + $3.99 for Colgate - $2.50 EC coupon + $.27 tax = $3.77 ($3 for Rx and $.77 [50+27] for toothpaste)

sorry no link to give. Got CVS EC coupon from the red/yellow machine in store (scan ur card).

No original price on tag is $3.99 not $3, not on sale.

This is an advertised deal, its on the last page of the CVS flyer.

Colgate Maxclean, maxwhite, or maxfresh TP 6oz is on sale this week for $3.00 with CVS card,
less $2.50 extracare coupon you get by scanning your CVS card,
less $0.50 mfg coupon found in last sundays paper = FREE.

Limit 1.

Note that some regions did not get the $0.50 mfg coupon. I got a 0.35 coupon in my paper.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014