Voting History
rated:

Double Click To Enlarge Picture
Disclaimer

Double Click To Enlarge Picture
Disclaimer
http://www.mycokerewards.com/Kroger

Where can I find My Coke Rewards Codes?
There are lots of ways to refresh…and reward yourself. Most Coca-Cola brands are participating now – Coke®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola Zero™, Sprite®, Fanta®, DASANI®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, Pibb®, Fresca®, Barq's®, Mello Yello™, Seagram's, and FUZE®. On 12-Pack Fridgepacks, it’s inside the tear-off flap. On shrink-wrapped cases, it’s inside the shrink wrap on the bottom of the carton. Not all of our packages have codes, so look for the My Coke Rewards logo before your buy just to be sure.

3 - 12 PACK CODES......DAY 1 = 30 POINTS + 10 POINT BONUS = 40 POINTS
3 - 12 PACK CODES......DAY 2 = 30 POINTS + 10 POINT BONUS = 40 POINTS
3 - 12 PACK CODES......DAY 3 = 30 POINTS + 10 POINT BONUS = 40 POINTS
3 - 12 PACK CODES......DAY 4 = 30 POINTS + 10 POINT BONUS = 40 POINTS
TOTAL POINTS RECEIVED..........160 POINTS - YAY!

Member Summary

10 CR w/ Purchase of 3 12s
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Huh??

It's "Kroger". At least unless you live in Kentucky (which you may), in which for some reason the small towners call it "KrogerS" - they fabricate the "S" on the end.

I used 3 - 12 Pack Coke Codes from another store and it works - Free 10 Bonus Points for me. Limited to 10 Free Points PER DAY, Can be used 4 Times per offer so Thats 40 FREE MYCOKEREWARD POINTS - Nice For Daddy!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014