NEW Hormel & Coupons.com MFR Qz Matchup w/ Target PDF Qz

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

=====>>>>> TARGET PDFz HAVE EXPIRED <<<<<=====

Combine Hormel MFR Qz or Coupons.com MFR Qz W/ Target Qz and use @ Target or use Target Q as Competitor Q

$1 off Hormel refrigerated entree (3-18-13)
$1 off Lloyd's BBQ tubs (3-18-13)
$1 off Hormel Always Tender flavored pork tenderloin (3-18-13)
$1 off Hormel Country Crock side dish (3-18-13)
$1 off two Hormel Pepperoni packets (3-18-13)

(3-18-13) date if printed on 02-17-13

All 5 MFR Qz are available at
Hormel Coupons
and
Coupons.com TO VIEW ALL OFFERS on the right side of page - Hormel Savings Center

Can print a total of 2 @ each link for a total of 4 MFR Qz of each item

=====>>>>> TARGET PDFz HAVE EXPIRED <<<<<=====

Target Qz PDF x2 on MediaFire >>(Download and print from your PDF viewer...not in your browser on MF)

$1 off Hormel refrigerated entree (3-16-13).pdf
$1 off Lloyd's BBQ tubs (3-16-13).pdf
$1 off Hormel Always Tender flavored pork tenderloin (3-16-13).pdf
$1 off Hormel Country Crock side dish (3-16-13).pdf
$1 off two Hormel Pepperoni packets (3-16-13).pdf
or

Target.com Coupons

Target link will go to grocery...pages 1-5 (mine was on page 4)

Member Summary

I've seen recent mfr. coupons for all those items in recent Sunday inserts. (And they seem to cycle fairly regularly.) Good for pairing with Targit store coupons.

I buy these regularly (the turkey pepperoni ones, we're addicted!) but I didn't know that I could stack the coupons - that's great! thank you, and thanks for the pdfs!!

cblue said:   I didn't know that I could stack the coupons..
Store coupons can always be used in conjunction with manufacturer coupons. Take notice when you print Targit coupons; occasionally those are mfr. coupons. In this case, these are store coupons.

yoregano said:   cblue said:   I didn't know that I could stack the coupons..
Store coupons can always be used in conjunction with manufacturer coupons. Take notice when you print Targit coupons; occasionally those are mfr. coupons. In this case, these are store coupons.

You've always been able to stack Target store coupons with a manufacturers coupon but my local Target has recently started limiting store coupons to one per LIKE item, so if you bought three of something they only allow you to use one store coupon. I haven't had time to check if that's company policy. Anyone else experience this?

VirginiaDC said:   yoregano said:   cblue said:   I didn't know that I could stack the coupons..

You've always been able to stack Target store coupons with a manufacturers coupon but my local Target has recently started limiting store coupons to one per LIKE item, so if you bought three of something they only allow you to use one store coupon. I haven't had time to check if that's company policy. Anyone else experience this?

Part of the disclaimer on store coupons reads, "Limit one coupon or offer per guest." That is subject to interpretation, but you could read that as like the situation you describe.

VirginiaDC said:   You've always been able to stack Target store coupons with a manufacturers coupon but my local Target has recently started limiting store coupons to one per LIKE item, so if you bought three of something they only allow you to use one store coupon. I haven't had time to check if that's company policy. Anyone else experience this?

Managers have the option

2 of 7 stores I shop limit Qz to 1 like - 3 limit 4 per - and two have no limits so far

imanemokid said:   VirginiaDC said:   You've always been able to stack Target store coupons with a manufacturers coupon but my local Target has recently started limiting store coupons to one per LIKE item, so if you bought three of something they only allow you to use one store coupon. I haven't had time to check if that's company policy. Anyone else experience this?

Managers have the option

2 of 7 stores I shop limit Qz to 1 like - 3 limit 4 per - and two have no limits so far

Should be uniform. Give us a single policy we can work with. Hate standing there having to have the cashier void items or cancel the order entirely. Waste of time.

Any of the items will be MM or FAC or near FAC?

thank you so much. by the way where did the link for all other q? I got on this am got meaasge folder is empty. advice please

gr8save said:   thank you so much. by the way where did the link for all other q? I got on this am got meaasge folder is empty. advice please

currently having some difficulties with bad shellfish - (clamz)

best bet to PM LOF directly - Thanx

gr8save said:   thank you so much. by the way where did the link for all other q? I got on this am got meaasge folder is empty. advice please
previous difficulties w/ bad shellfish ... resolved 4 now - Thanx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014