Rite Aid 3/10-3/16 AD SCAN (more to come)

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

rite aid (181.36kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Look what I just found! A thread about this sales week at RA

my4mainecoons (Mar. 21, 2013 @ 3:01p) |

That's one busy thread.

1brooklyn1 (Mar. 21, 2013 @ 5:04p) |

sad isn't it, the thread about last week is busier than the thread about this week.
Next week isn't looking much better I... (more)

my4mainecoons (Mar. 21, 2013 @ 5:55p) |

Shop at Rite Aid without the Anniversary Promotion? But why? Thanks Mistercheap!

RA first Aid, $5 +UP
*misprint in ad and on shelf tags. It is $5 +UP when you buy $10.

Banana Boat BOGO and $5 +UP wyb 1. (limit 4 +UP offers)
$9.99 and up
Buy 2 for $9.99
Use 2x $3 hang tags (ymmv on using coupon on free item)
=$3.99, get back 2x $5 +UP (~$6 MM)

The Banana Boat +Up is a monthly deal.
Last week I found 2 bottles of Tanning Oil on clearance shelf, 50% off.
2 bottles 50% off came to $10.49 - 2 hang tags ($2 ea) = $6.49 and got back $5, $5.

There's a $3/2 Banana Boat coupon in this weekend's SS and the RA ad shows it being used. So much for not using a coupon on the free item.

WARNING!!! Register software has had another update. Coupons scanned are adding to total not subtracting.
Register receipts have spaces in them w/ items missing. Really a mess. Check your receipts carefully and don't do large orders until they get this fixed.

Is this the right place to share this?

These are the latest Rite Aid Facebook coupons:

$1/1 Jesse's Girl Cosmetics (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=jes...

$1/2 M&Ms 9.9 - 12.6 oz (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=mms...

$1/1 Folgers (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=fol...

$.50/1 Pepsi or Pepsi product 2 liter (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=pep...

$1/2 Combos 6.3 - 7 oz (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=com...

$2/1 L'Oreal Lipcolor (excludes lipgloss, lipstick & lip balm) (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=lor...

$2/2 Greenwich scarves (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=sca...

$1/2 JIF Peanut Butter 18 oz or Smucker's Jelly 18-20 oz (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=jif...

$1.50/1 Burt's Bees Lipcolor (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=bur...

$10/1 SensatioNail Kit (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=sen...

$2/1 Sally Hansen Nail Art or Quick Pens (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=sal...

$1/1 TEN 7UP, A&W, Sunkist, Canada Dry or RC (exp. 3/31/13)
https://raemails.rebateplus.com/EmailCouponPromotions.asp?id=ten...

(Shared with permission from another site)

QStudent said:   Is this the right place to share this?

Yes, it most certainly is. Thanks for sharing.

nm

Usually I find ups won't print even if you are only off by a penny. Is it the same with the banana boat? Will ups print if you buy 9.99 worth or has to be over $10?

ymprncess said:   Usually I find ups won't print even if you are only off by a penny. Is it the same with the banana boat? Will ups print if you buy 9.99 worth or has to be over $10?

You are fine on the banana boat since it is based on quantity, not price.. You get $5 +UP for each one you buy (limit 4 +UP offers). They are BOGO free this week, so best to buy 2 at a time (or 4 at a time to max the deal)..

edited to add: limit 4 +UP offers on monthly banana boat

passion124 said:   ymprncess said:   Usually I find ups won't print even if you are only off by a penny. Is it the same with the banana boat? Will ups print if you buy 9.99 worth or has to be over $10?

You are fine on the banana boat since it is based on quantity, not price.. You get $5 +UP for each one you buy. They are BOGO free this week, so best to buy 2 at a time (or 4 at a time to max the deal)..

what is the monthly limit on the Banana Boat deal?

also,

St. Josephs Aspirin

Buy $30 (tracks), get $20up, lim 2 offers.

Tons of great q's out there (and cheap on eBay for multiples)

$2.50 off $4.49 or $4.50 off $9.99 qs

Make this a MM!! of $5 per offer ($10MM approx if you do it twice)

this may also count towards the diabetes up too. if it does, add another $10MM! ($10up on $50 if counts towards diabetes, anyone know??)

St Joseph's does not count towards Diabetes +Up. I've bought several of the 200 ct boxes and no change in my Diabetes +Up tracking.

There are $3/1 Banana Boat peelies on Schick razors (mens and womens) as well as $2/1 hang tags.

For Burts Bees I got the Lip Shimmer (reg. $4.99, $3.99 gold). Bought 4 for $15.96.
Used 4 of the $1.50/1 Burts Bees Lip Color tear pad and 4 of the RA facebook coupon (big beeper).
Paid $3.96 and received the $5 +Up.

can we use the face book coupon AND the VV coupons??

I have a few questions for all of you Rite Aid regulars...

I have two $5 UPS...

If I buy the Banana Boat for $9.99, can I use the $10.00 in UPS to pay or will they require me to buy something to take the total 10.00+ to use the UPS? Or can I forfeit that penny?

Also, If I do the banana boat deal and get two $5.00 UPs, can I use those new UPs to do the deal a second time and still get the second round of UPs?

SlamminMOFO said:   I have a few questions for all of you Rite Aid regulars...

I have two $5 UPS...

If I buy the Banana Boat for $9.99, can I use the $10.00 in UPS to pay or will they require me to buy something to take the total 10.00+ to use the UPS? Or can I forfeit that penny?

Also, If I do the banana boat deal and get two $5.00 UPs, can I use those new UPs to do the deal a second time and still get the second round of UPs?

no, can't forgo the .01, MUST be at/over $10 pre tax for the UP to scan, so you'd have to buy a piece of candy for .30 (look for the cowtails or the single cherry filled chocolate sold at the register).

if the offer limit is MORE THAN 2 ups on this deal, (say 4), yes you can roll your ups, if not, then you can't cause you've maxed out on the deal.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

no, can't forgo the .01, MUST be at/over $10 pre tax for the UP to scan, so you'd have to buy a piece of candy for .30 (look for the cowtails or the single cherry filled chocolate sold at the register).

if the offer limit is MORE THAN 2 ups on this deal, (say 4), yes you can roll your ups, if not, then you can't cause you've maxed out on the deal.

Thanks for the reply

Slammin-- don't forget that you won't be able to buy more Banana Boat using the new +Up until 6AM the next day.

my4mainecoons said:   Slammin-- don't forget that you won't be able to buy more Banana Boat using the new +Up until 6AM the next day.

Thanks

Only finding 2-3 boxes of $9.99 St. Joseph's in a store. SM tried to order some for me and the warehouse is oos.

Completely OT but didn't want to post in Staples thread. I'm looking for people who are buying batteries at Staples this week to do the rebate.
If 2 people do it qualify for $50 spend, $10 gc or $5 ea.
If 4 people do it qualify for $100 spend, $25 gc or $6.25 ea.
No better return for $200 spend and $50 gc.
I'd do the submission (or someone else can-- doesn't matter to me) and PayPal $ when the gc arrives.

my4mainecoons said:   Completely OT but didn't want to post in Staples thread. I'm looking for people who are buying batteries at Staples this week to do the rebate.
I'd do the submission (or someone else can-- doesn't matter to me) and PayPal $ when the gc arrives.

I'm game, Maine. I sent you a pm. I suggest we all wait until the battery rewards post to our Staples Rewards accounts before sending our receipts off.

Is the St Josephs deal all month or was it only for last week?

SlamminMOFO said:   Is the St Josephs deal all month or was it only for last week?
all month

sounds like you're back in the game
Did you opt out?

my4mainecoons said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Is the St Josephs deal all month or was it only for last week?
all month

sounds like you're back in the game
Did you opt out?

I'm trying to work my way back into it... slowly. Even the RA cashier noticed that I haven't been around when I stopped in the other day for the second round of sun block. I know my mom takes the St. Josephs aspirin so this would help her out if I get the deal for her. Oh, I forgot to OPT out.. I realized when I was walking out of the RA door. Next time for sure.

Lousy week to get back in-- nothing worth doing IMO.
Another week that's so bad that we don't even have a thread for it.

I don't have any expiring +UPs this week. I may just sit this one out..

SlamminMOFO said:   
I'm trying to work my way back into it... slowly. Even the RA cashier noticed that I haven't been around when I stopped in the other day for the second round of sun block. I know my mom takes the St. Josephs aspirin so this would help her out if I get the deal for her. Oh, I forgot to OPT out.. I realized when I was walking out of the RA door. Next time for sure.

Here's something to work your way back in for low OOP.

Playtex Fresh + Sexy intimate wipes (24 ct) are $7.49 shelf price, and get back $3 +UPs wyb $10 (limit 4 +UP offers).
There is a coupon at redplumdotcom for $5.00 off any size.

If you have gold they are $5.99 each, and after the coupon they come to $0.99

$41.93 - Buy 7 Playtex wipes (seperate transactions as necessary)
-$35.00 - 7x $5 off from redplumdotcom
=$6.93 and get back $12 +UPs
about a $5 MM

The shelf tag says there is a $2 in-ad coupon to go along with this. If you don't have gold this would make it very low OOP if you can find the coupon, or get the item price adjusted by showing the tag (YMMV), etc.. I have no idea where the coupon is. Since I'm gold I didn't bother with trying to get a $2 coupon manually entered.

It seems there is already a thread for the playtex wipes. They are buying them at WalMart when Rite Aid is a much better deal
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1261847/

I'm guessing if he's been out of the game that he doesn't have a gold card.

Mitchum antiperspirant is a deal this week. There's an ip and the in ad coupon. If you can find some of the clearance scents it will be a MM.

I rolled everything yesterday so I'm good for 2 wks too. Ordered some SnapWare (rain check) but that won't be in until next week. If nothing else there should be 50% off Easter candy.

passion124 said:   
$41.93 - Buy 7 Playtex wipes (seperate transactions as necessary)]
Interesting deal. And the advantage of doing it in multiple transactions, over more than one day if possible, is that you can end up with only $4 or $8 in +Up's instead of $12.

I am so confused about how +UP effects the sales tax. I was charged on the full price for sales tax as far as I remembered. When I bought Viviscal at $39.99 using $25 +UP, I was charged tax on $4.99 only. The next day I bought it again with $20 +UP and was charged tax on $39.99. What gives?

my4mainecoons said:   Completely OT but didn't want to post in Staples thread. I'm looking for people who are buying batteries at Staples this week to do the rebate.

I am interested, but not so sure how this works. Just let me know, I will follow.

Thanks

sameome said:   I am so confused about how +UP effects the sales tax. I was charged on the full price for sales tax as far as I remembered. When I bought Viviscal at $39.99 using $25 +UP, I was charged tax on $4.99 only. The next day I bought it again with $20 +UP and was charged tax on $39.99. What gives?Some +Up's are coded as store coupons and take the sales tax off. I think they would show up as RC48 in the coupon code. Most are not coded that way, so you do pay tax.

sameome said:   my4mainecoons said:   Completely OT but didn't want to post in Staples thread. I'm looking for people who are buying batteries at Staples this week to do the rebate.

I am interested, but not so sure how this works. Just let me know, I will follow.

Thanks

Are you buying Free After Rewards batteries at Staples this week? This week only.
Batteries are $13.99 ea, limit 2 so $28.98.
Duracell rebate is $10 back when you spend $50, $25 back when you spend $100.
One person (assuming just one Rewards acct) won't qualify for rebate but if we submit receipts from 4 of us then we'll reach the $100 required for the $25 gift card. There are 3 of us so far, just need one more person-- maybe you?
All you have to do is scan your receipt and email it to me.
I'll submit the rebate w/ 4 receipts and when the $25 gift card arrives, send everyone their 1/4, ie $6.25.
Not much $$ but enough that a coupon-er would go for it, which is why I posted here and not in the Staples thread.

sameome said:   I am so confused about how +UP effects the sales tax. I was charged on the full price for sales tax as far as I remembered. When I bought Viviscal at $39.99 using $25 +UP, I was charged tax on $4.99 only. The next day I bought it again with $20 +UP and was charged tax on $39.99. What gives?
Any chance you bought something w/ a freshness peelie on it in your order? They're RC48 and when you use one of those in a transaction it deducts sales tax for all the other +Up you use in the transaction.

my4mainecoons said:   sameome said:   my4mainecoons said:   Completely OT but didn't want to post in Staples thread. I'm looking for people who are buying batteries at Staples this week to do the rebate.

Thanks

Are you buying Free After Rewards batteries at Staples this week? This week only.
Batteries are $13.99 ea, limit 2 so $28.98.
Duracell rebate is $10 back when you spend $50, $25 back when you spend $100.
One person (assuming just one Rewards acct) won't qualify for rebate but if we submit receipts from 4 of us then we'll reach the $100 required for the $25 gift card. There are 3 of us so far, just need one more person-- maybe you?
All you have to do is scan your receipt and email it to me.
I'll submit the rebate w/ 4 receipts and when the $25 gift card arrives, send everyone their 1/4, ie $6.25.
Not much $$ but enough that a coupon-er would go for it, which is why I posted here and not in the Staples thread.

maine, Thanks!

I am IN!!!

my4mainecoons said:   sameome said:   I am so confused about how +UP effects the sales tax. I was charged on the full price for sales tax as far as I remembered. When I bought Viviscal at $39.99 using $25 +UP, I was charged tax on $4.99 only. The next day I bought it again with $20 +UP and was charged tax on $39.99. What gives?
Any chance you bought something w/ a freshness peelie on it in your order? They're RC48 and when you use one of those in a transaction it deducts sales tax for all the other +Up you use in the transaction.

No, I didn't use any peelies at all. I think I got lucky. sales on $40 is $3.20 nowadays.

passion124 said:   SlamminMOFO said:   

Here's something to work your way back in for low OOP.

Playtex Fresh + Sexy intimate wipes (24 ct) are $7.49 shelf price, and get back $3 +UPs wyb $10 (limit 4 +UP offers).
There is a coupon at redplumdotcom for $5.00 off any size.

If you have gold they are $5.99 each, and after the coupon they come to $0.99

$41.93 - Buy 7 Playtex wipes (seperate transactions as necessary)
-$35.00 - 7x $5 off from redplumdotcom
=$6.93 and get back $12 +UPs
about a $5 MM

The shelf tag says there is a $2 in-ad coupon to go along with this. If you don't have gold this would make it very low OOP if you can find the coupon, or get the item price adjusted by showing the tag (YMMV), etc.. I have no idea where the coupon is. Since I'm gold I didn't bother with trying to get a $2 coupon manually entered.

It seems there is already a thread for the playtex wipes. They are buying them at WalMart when Rite Aid is a much better deal
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1261847/

$3 UP is which week 3/17-3/23? or Monthly?

junkdeal said:   

it's a monthly deal. You have until 3/30, but stock likely won't last that long.

passion124 said:   junkdeal said:   

it's a monthly deal. You have until 3/30, but stock likely won't last that long.

Thanks

my4mainecoons said:   I'm guessing if he's been out of the game that he doesn't have a gold card.

Mitchum antiperspirant is a deal this week. There's an ip and the in ad coupon. If you can find some of the clearance scents it will be a MM.

I rolled everything yesterday so I'm good for 2 wks too. Ordered some SnapWare (rain check) but that won't be in until next week. If nothing else there should be 50% off Easter candy.

How is Mitchum a MM? Have you reached your Staples Quartet? Also won't Duracell wonder why there are receipts from 4 unique cities/states? I would suggest you wait 'til the next 2 weeks of Staples/OD ads in case they are free, as this promo lasts till Sunday March 31st?

Skipping 7 Messages...
sad isn't it, the thread about last week is busier than the thread about this week.
Next week isn't looking much better IMO but I have +Up to roll.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014