Rite Aid 3/10-3/16 AD SCAN (more to come)

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
1brooklyn1 said:   my4mainecoons said:   I'm guessing if he's been out of the game that he doesn't have a gold card.

Mitchum antiperspirant is a deal this week. There's an ip and the in ad coupon. If you can find some of the clearance scents it will be a MM.

I rolled everything yesterday so I'm good for 2 wks too. Ordered some SnapWare (rain check) but that won't be in until next week. If nothing else there should be 50% off Easter candy.

How is Mitchum a MM? Have you reached your Staples Quartet? Also won't Duracell wonder why there are receipts from 4 unique cities/states? I would suggest you wait 'til the next 2 weeks of Staples/OD ads in case they are free, as this promo lasts till Sunday March 31st?

The batteries are free after Staples rewards. We have nothing to lose.

sameome said:   1brooklyn1 said:   my4mainecoons said:   I'm guessing if he's been out of the game that he doesn't have a gold card.

Mitchum antiperspirant is a deal this week. There's an ip and the in ad coupon. If you can find some of the clearance scents it will be a MM.

I rolled everything yesterday so I'm good for 2 wks too. Ordered some SnapWare (rain check) but that won't be in until next week. If nothing else there should be 50% off Easter candy.

How is Mitchum a MM? Have you reached your Staples Quartet? Also won't Duracell wonder why there are receipts from 4 unique cities/states? I would suggest you wait 'til the next 2 weeks of Staples/OD ads in case they are free, as this promo lasts till Sunday March 31st?

What I am saying is Staples may offer the batteries Free after rewards within the next 2 weeks,enabling us to reach the $50 threshold without the need to share receipts with others.

1brooklyn1 said:   sameome said:   1brooklyn1 said:   my4mainecoons said:   I'm guessing if he's been out of the game that he doesn't have a gold card.

What I am saying is Staples may offer the batteries Free after rewards within the next 2 weeks,enabling us to reach the $50 threshold without the need to share receipts with others.

doubtful, already confirmed not in the ad for next week.

1brooklyn1 said:   my4mainecoons said:   I'm guessing if he's been out of the game that he doesn't have a gold card.

1. Mitchum is a MM if you find some of the ones on clearance.
~$2.25 clearance price - $2 in ad coupon - $1 ip on coupons.com = MM.
I haven't done it so can't tell you which ones are on clearance but I know they're out there.
2. yes
3. maybe, but unlike Johnson & Johnson rebates, P&G don't say receipts have to be from same state as rebate submission
4. Battery promo was offered in March last year for one week only. As ad for next week has now verified, same this year. If a miracle happens then we can all submit on our own.

Look what I just found! A thread about this sales week at RA

my4mainecoons said:   Look what I just found! A thread about this sales week at RA

That's one busy thread.

sad isn't it, the thread about last week is busier than the thread about this week.
Next week isn't looking much better IMO but I have +Up to roll.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014