Market Pantry Pasta Sauces (24 oz) is on sale at Target for $1.00

$1.50 off target coupon when you buy 2

http://coupons.target.com/?page=2

$2.00 - 1.50 coupon = 50 cents

Member Summary

Market Pantry Pasta Sauces (21.15kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

i dont see it on sale in my weekly online ad.....

Think of the same... wondering if it's worth a trip out to Target and risk coming up empty

Not in my ad. Too bad cause I'd be all over this.

...because anything that's ever been on sale has always been in the ad

call them if you have to

Thats the problem.... Target prices are so all over the map from one location to another, if its not in the ad, Id call for pricing before wasting a trip/gas.... I know I rarely consider posts about markdowns/clearance.

Oops doubled

Confirmed in Framingham. Shelf tag says price is good til 3/9, but don't think there are many jars left. Looks like Target is clearing out these with older labels.

Working for me, my store has plenty. I will get about 20-25 jars. I know most people would say they hate store bought sauce, but saute garlic and onions in olive oil until soft, pour a jar of this in, add a teaspoon of sugar, several ounces of dry red wine, and some chopped tomatoes, simmer for 30 minutes and you've got very good marinara. Even better the next day.

VirginiaDC said:   Working for me, my store has plenty. I will get about 20-25 jars. I know most people would say they hate store bought sauce, but saute garlic and onions in olive oil until soft, pour a jar of this in, add a teaspoon of sugar, several ounces of dry red wine, and some chopped tomatoes, simmer for 30 minutes and you've got very good marinara. Even better the next day.. Ohhh yea... Can always add mushrooms, seasoning. Saute in olive oil... Love onions... I always re hydrate my seasoning before adding, brings out the flavor.

they have three flavorz on sale

regular, three cheese, & tomato basil garlic

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014