• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CVS Deals
Buy (2) Right Guard Total Defense or Extreme 2/$6
(2) $2.00 off any ONE (1) Right Guard® Xtreme Antiperspirant or Deodorant
Total = $2, Get Back $1 Extrabucks
= 50¢ EACH

http://coupons.redplum.com/offers/default.aspx?Id=MySavings&SubH...

Member Summary

Right Guard (16.75kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

I think it's actually free at Shoprite this week with the same coupon.

billrubin said:   I think it's actually free at Shoprite this week with the same coupon.

I don't see it in the SR weekly ad.

1brooklyn1 said:   billrubin said:   I think it's actually free at Shoprite this week with the same coupon.

I don't see it in the SR weekly ad.
According to LRWC it's $1.99 at some (many?) stores. Not in the ad. Check Shoprite From Home for the price at your store, although it may not have the correct sale price there (I've seen that happen). Also, I think it's Xtreme, no leading E.

Seems like its gone from redplum..

tsanju said:   Seems like its gone from redplum..

looks that way, along with most of the rest. I had ~40ish coupons a day or 2 ago, now down to 15. glad i got my cheap cologne coupons while i did

These are free at Target this week after coupon.

ajntorinj said:   These are free at Target this week after coupon.

depends on what Target you go to. None of the T's by me have it that low of a price to make it free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014