Kroger 4x fuel points on gift cards 3/3/13 - 3/31/13

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
4x on most gift cards until the end of the month. Excludes Kroger family cards, Green Dot, MoneyPaks, AMEX variable, Visa variable, 1-2-3 visa variable & MasterCard variable.

Member Summary

Kroger 4x fuel points
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

website still shows 2x.. was there an add? At 4x its worth it

nevermind.. found it

in the current ad

I do not see this in our ad here at Ralphs in CA. I went to ralphs.com, I do not see it, went to the gift card mall section do not see the 4x rewards. Anyone find this in CA?

Works in Atlanta. Discovered it accidentally yesterday.

so what cards work? where in store do they have them? do you only like pay 10 for a 10 card?

In store only. Works on all restaurant cards, department stores, Shell & BP, Amazon, lots of others. Face value is the cost, no fees except on the visa (etc.)set $ cards. I generally get some gas cards, McDonald's cards, PETsMART ones. There is usually at least one large display with all the cards, plus the are on the checkout lanes.

In Store Gift Cards

rack has so many cards i was surprised but some that i would pic are missing. credit cards have $2 fee marked on back so $100 card is worth it! i wonder how you would use these for online purchase?

On a seperate but related note, have any of you bought green dots or money paks with CC at Kroger?

on the website, it shows that "at special times of the year you can save up to 40 cents per gallon". any idea when this "special time" is? I have 600 points, and would like to burn 400 all at once instead of 100 at a time...

Here's it up to $1 off always and sometimes up to $2 off in the summer. I bought gas cans to maximize the deal. I still need to buy one more small gas can so I can get the full 35 gallons.

Great! Need gas anyway. Thanks for the share.

All the Krogers in my area are out of eBay cards. They hardly stock any to begin with. It's really annoying, it happens all the time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.