• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Good deal if you want to buy the quart. Not as good as the 55c/1 if you want to buy the pint and can find it on sale. Short expiration date -- 2 weeks.

Also, if you try to print with your printer paused, it will give you an error, AND count it as printed.

Thank you for finding this!

there is a Target Q for $1 off 2 Coffee-mate creamers. not available on the Target site, but is on LordofFire's thread for Target Q's.

stack the 2 q's, and the creamers are ~$.50 a piece

MeIsCheap said:   there is a Target Q for $1 off 2 Coffee-mate creamers. not available on the Target site, but is on LordofFire's thread for Target Q's.

stack the 2 q's, and the creamers are ~$.50 a piece
Hopefully I don't find that my Target is higher priced on these as I did when I tried to buy the Alexia fries.

The Target coupon apparently expires on Saturday, if you can figure out where it's stored (I can't, my secret decoder ring and glasses are broken).

billrubin said:   Hopefully I don't find that my Target is higher priced on these as I did when I tried to buy the Alexia fries.

The Target coupon apparently expires on Saturday, if you can figure out where it's stored (I can't, my secret decoder ring and glasses are broken).

regular price at Target is $1.99. i just dug through my junk drawer & found my ring, it decoded this link - not working now

edit: apparently my ring is broken

billrubin said:   Good deal if you want to buy the quart. Not as good as the 55c/1 if you want to buy the pint and can find it on sale. Short expiration date -- 2 weeks.

Also, if you try to print with your printer paused, it will give you an error, AND count it as printed.

I believe the expiration period is conservative, and doesn't kick in until you open the bottle. Even so, a quart lasts me forever as I'm not currently a heavy coffee drinker.

manly said:   billrubin said:   Good deal if you want to buy the quart. Not as good as the 55c/1 if you want to buy the pint and can find it on sale. Short expiration date -- 2 weeks.

I believe the expiration period is conservative, and doesn't kick in until you open the bottle. Even so, a quart lasts me forever as I'm not currently a heavy coffee drinker.

I've had the non-dairy stuff lasts for months beyond the expiration, in the back top shelf (coldest) part of the fridge. I'm not a heavy coffee drinker either.

But I think billrubin may have been referring to the coupon expiration date, rather than the product. My coupon printed out with a 3/29/2013 expiration date, so that gives me two weeks to use it

manly said:   billrubin said:   Good deal if you want to buy the quart. Not as good as the 55c/1 if you want to buy the pint and can find it on sale. Short expiration date -- 2 weeks.

The expiration date is for the coupon, not the product. It's all chemicals so I know it lasts for a LONG time.

Thanks
I only use it occasionally, it does last a long time.

MeIsCheap said:   billrubin said:   Hopefully I don't find that my Target is higher priced on these as I did when I tried to buy the Alexia fries.

regular price at Target is $1.99. i just dug through my junk drawer & found my ring, it decoded this link - not working now

edit: apparently my ring is broken
Didn't bother printing the Target coupon because my wife refused to let me buy any more coffee lightener (or yogurt) because the fridge is full. Just as well, since I checked Target when we were there, and they only had the plain variety, which my wife wou;d not have been happy getting. They seem to switching over to the Natural Bliss stuff, they had several varieties of that.

itz good in pancake / waffle batter and french vanilla for french toast ... or sweet creme / creme brulee

imanemokid said:   itz good in pancake / waffle batter and french vanilla for french toast ... or sweet creme / creme brulee

wasn't going to get any until you posted that. pancakes have been a little bland lately

Got 16 of these last week for almost free. This store (Bravo) has it on sale for 4/$5 for the 32 oz. I was sure this was a price mistake, but took the flyer to Target anyway. I has some $1.10 OFF 2 MQ's & the $1 off 2 Target Coupon as well. I did the Price Match at guest services, & held on to my coupons. I went the next 2 times & applied the MQ's, then the TQ's. Now I'm good for a couple of weeks!

Oh noooo...Just as I'm posting this my DH came to yell at me for putting all those Coffee Mates in the plastic veggie storage area in the bottom of the fridge. He pulled out the drawer & it broke. WTH? He brings me the piece that broke off in his hand. Then he brought me up a handfull & told me its too much to store in that compartment......blah blah blah...He'll get over it...I hope....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014