• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

the official rebate form
Disclaimer
Look in your 3/17 SS insert for a Try Me Free rebate event in which you can buy new products and mail in for a rebate to get all of your money back. The original official mail-in form must be submitted along with the original cash register receipt dated between 3/17/13 - 3/26/13.. No need to send in UPC symbols. Just write the UPC numbers on your receipt next to the item. There is a limit of 1 rebate per address or household.

Here are the items that you can get a rebate for along with the maximum amount per item they will refund you for:

Fiber One Protein Bars (up to $5.00)
Peanut Butter Toast Crunch (up to $4.20)
Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch (up to $5.00)
Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Squares (up to $5.00)
Yoplait Pro-force Ypgurt (up to $3.50)
Liberte Greek (up to $1.65)
Totino's 40 ct Pizzeria Rolls (19.8 oz) (up to $5.00)
Betty Crocker Mac & Cheese (up to $1.10)

The amounts listed on the original receipt, less any coupons used, will be the amounts that are reimbursed. I have done this offer before when they had it and the check does come.

Please call (678) 507-1939 with any questions.

Member Summary

Fiber One Protein Bars
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Whoops double post

bioscm (Apr. 08, 2013 @ 12:02p) |

Got my rebate finally a couple days ago. ~$16 which was the correct amount.

triamarker (Jun. 19, 2013 @ 7:39a) |

I got my rebate check also (about 10 days ago).

MrVietnam (Jun. 19, 2013 @ 12:08p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, Mr. Vietnam. So it's better to use the $5 off $20 on something else.

sameome said:   Thanks, Mr. Vietnam. So it's better to use the $5 off $20 on something else.

Yes, unless you want to lower your OOP for some reason. I don't want to use coupons so I can get as many credit card loyalty points out of the deal as possible.

I suppose you could use coupons as long as the register didn't tie coupon usage to the item it was used for and you bought other things also, not just the FAR items. In that case I guess you could hide the coupon usage, but if I remember right I think when you use coupons at Vons at least the coupon is tied to the product and it prints right below where the product shows up on the receipt. So making this a MM would be difficult.

Vons does a good job with linking coupons so avoid any paper or copient/j4u coupons on the items.

Rasheed

I just got back from Vons. I found all 8 items quite easily. I used no paper coupons but I am signed up for Just4U and that automatically took some digital coupons off. I used my VonsCard and it came to $17.16. So $17 of free groceries.

MrVietnam said:   I just got back from Vons. I found all 8 items quite easily. I used no paper coupons but I am signed up for Just4U and that automatically took some digital coupons off. I used my VonsCard and it came to $17.16. So $17 of free groceries.

I guess your total didn't go over $20. The $5/$20 is unlimited and good till tomorrow (3/19). It's under my Just4U, so I am not sure it's for everybody.

sameome said:   MrVietnam said:   I just got back from Vons. I found all 8 items quite easily. I used no paper coupons but I am signed up for Just4U and that automatically took some digital coupons off. I used my VonsCard and it came to $17.16. So $17 of free groceries.

I guess your total didn't go over $20. The $5/$20 is unlimited and good till tomorrow (3/19). It's under my Just4U, so I am not sure it's for everybody.

I wasn't specifically trying to make it as cheap as possible, as I will get a full refund of what I spent anyhow. The digital coupons that came off were ones I had added some time ago. I hadn't loaded my card with digital coupons lately.

Mr. Vietnam, I don't find this offer in my SS insert. (North San Diego County). What a bummer.

Don't know how much of a stickler they're gonna be about this, but it says to write the UPC on the receipt. Somewhat annoying, but free is free.

sameome said:   Mr. Vietnam, I don't find this offer in my SS insert. (North San Diego County). What a bummer.

Yes, for some reason some people are reporting getting the offer and others are not. I am in Orange County, California and I got the offer.

Wazootykevman said:   Don't know how much of a stickler they're gonna be about this, but it says to write the UPC on the receipt. Somewhat annoying, but free is free.

What do you mean by "how much of a stickler" are they going to be? Writing the UPC numbers on the receipt is what they require so that is what you must do.

FWIW, I did a similar rebate when it was offered last year (Sep/Oct IIRC) and I wrote the names of the products and their respective UPC numbers on a separate sheet. Mailed that along with rebate form and original receipt and had no problems getting the rebates (used 2 different addresses).

triamarker said:   FWIW, I did a similar rebate when it was offered last year (Sep/Oct IIRC) and I wrote the names of the products and their respective UPC numbers on a separate sheet. Mailed that along with rebate form and original receipt and had no problems getting the rebates (used 2 different addresses).

Whatever works I guess, but as for me for this rebate or any rebate I would rather do exactly per the terms of the rebate offer so there are no surprises (or rejections) down the road.

Yes, I totally agree. I only did it because several other people mentioned doing it, which made me more confident to try it myself. Anyway, bumping for the last day!

I had forgotten about this offer. Despite showing the Dominicks logo, this rebate form was not in Chicago-area inserts. This is not the first time this has happened, I recall similar rebates in the past where the form was nowhere to be found locally.

I have a real bone to pick with Dominicks. What gives?

Thanks for sharing these info!

can anyone give me the upc code for the yoplait pro-force yogurt? the outside packaging was accidentally thrown away by someone in the house

bioscm said:   can anyone give me the upc code for the yoplait pro-force yogurt? the outside packaging was accidentally thrown away by someone in the house

0 70470 413587

HTH

MrVietnam said:   bioscm said:   can anyone give me the upc code for the yoplait pro-force yogurt? the outside packaging was accidentally thrown away by someone in the house

0 70470 413587

HTH

That's great, you saved me the time and energy of going to the store when I'm suffering with allergies. Thank you MrVietnam!

MrVietnam said:   bioscm said:   can anyone give me the upc code for the yoplait pro-force yogurt? the outside packaging was accidentally thrown away by someone in the house

0 70470 413587

HTH

Whoops double post

Got my rebate finally a couple days ago. ~$16 which was the correct amount.

I got my rebate check also (about 10 days ago).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.