• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Alexia Product
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Oops!

The link you clicked to print this coupon is no longer valid. Please reference our Get Help section to further diagnose your issue.

Sorry about that. I think I fixed the link now.

It's working now. Thanks!

Just in time for sale at my local store = 50 (2 for $6 sale). Gonna try the sweet tater ones.

gotz minez - thanx

If you have a Stop & Shop, and can get four prints, you can get five bags for free. These are part of the Buy 5, Save $5 Instantly offer.

SullyMama said:   If you have a Stop & Shop, and can get four prints, you can get five bags for free. These are part of the Buy 5, Save $5 Instantly offer.

Giant PA and Martins also have this deal!

Wholefoods has a $1/1 printable coupon here which can be stacked with this manufacturer's coupon. Not sure what their price is, though.

dkong said:   Wholefoods has a $1/1 printable coupon here which can be stacked with this manufacturer's coupon. Not sure what their price is, though.Is this their policy? There was a deal posted on another site for free Kit's Organic Fruit & Nut Bars where WF has a $1.50 coupon and there's a B1G1F coupon available for them, making them free. But some people reported having problems getting the stores to accept both and no one could find their coupon policy.

BTW WF also has a good deal on the American Flatbreads pizzas. The large ones are 2 for $12 and there is a $4 coupon available at www.afbcoupons.com. I used a bunch when Stop & Shop had them for $4.99 recently, but for the large size I'm going to get a couple more. The pizzas are EXCELLENT.

FWIW, here is a posting on the WF site which says that they do NOT take their coupons and manufacturers coupons for the same item

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/forums/?plckForumPage=ForumDiscu...

But it also says that they are a decentralized company and individual stores can make their own rules! How crazy is that!

They follow a coupon policy for their region.

For example ... Lexington Ky is in the Whole Foods Mid-Atlantic Region

Haven't had any problem w/ 1 MFR & 1 store Q per item ...

...they get their money +8 cents for MFR Qz ... and they do have to take their own store Qz

Interesting.. where did you get that? Printed at the store? I'm guessing NY does not qualify as mid-Atlantic (update: from WFM website, Mid-Atlantic is Maryland, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC, Marlton & Princeton, New Jersey). It certainly makes more sense to have a policy per region than per store. That's just asking for trouble.

billrubin said:   dkong said:   Wholefoods has a $1/1 printable coupon here which can be stacked with this manufacturer's coupon. Not sure what their price is, though.Is this their policy? There was a deal posted on another site for free Kit's Organic Fruit & Nut Bars where WF has a $1.50 coupon and there's a B1G1F coupon available for them, making them free. But some people reported having problems getting the stores to accept both and no one could find their coupon policy.

BTW WF also has a good deal on the American Flatbreads pizzas. The large ones are 2 for $12 and there is a $4 coupon available at www.afbcoupons.com. I used a bunch when Stop & Shop had them for $4.99 recently, but for the large size I'm going to get a couple more. The pizzas are EXCELLENT.

FWIW, here is a posting on the WF site which says that they do NOT take their coupons and manufacturers coupons for the same item

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/forums/?plckForumPage=ForumDiscu...

But it also says that they are a decentralized company and individual stores can make their own rules! How crazy is that!
I'm in NYC and they've taken both for me in the past, although I haven't tried this deal yet.

dkong said:   I'm in NYC and they've taken both for me in the past, although I haven't tried this deal yet.Thanks. I've since tried it at two stores (one in NY, one in NJ) and it worked fine at both of them.

Thanks.

billrubin said:   dkong said:   I'm in NYC and they've taken both for me in the past, although I haven't tried this deal yet.Thanks. I've since tried it at two stores (one in NY, one in NJ) and it worked fine at both of them.What's their price? How much did you pay after the 2 coupons?

I've found the Union Square store to be the most coupon-friendly (also, they accept rain checks always, even after they expire, while other stores are sticklers), but all stores should be fine.

dkong said:   billrubin said:   dkong said:   I'm in NYC and they've taken both for me in the past, although I haven't tried this deal yet.Thanks. I've since tried it at two stores (one in NY, one in NJ) and it worked fine at both of them.What's their price? How much did you pay after the 2 coupons?

I've found the Union Square store to be the most coupon-friendly (also, they accept rain checks always, even after they expire, while other stores are sticklers), but all stores should be fine.
Sorry, I was talking about the Kit's bars, which are free after both coupons. My family is not a big fan of the Alexia stuff, so I didn't bother printing the coupons this time around. Much prefer McCains fries.

I finally did this deal at Whole Foods on 57th St. between 2nd and 3rd Aves, Manhattan. The manager did not want to accept both coupons, but when I said that at the 14th St. store they do accept both, she agreed to "accomodate" me this time. Then another problem: I wanted to buy a package that cost $3.39, and she refused to apply both coupons because it would be less than free. I asked her to adjust it but she refused, so I had to get a slightly larger Alexia item for $4.69. So after both coupons it came to $1.19.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014