• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy 10 Hunt's Tomatoes, $1.00 each
-(4) $0.55 off any two (2) Hunt's Canned Tomatoes
Pay: $5.60 (at fully doubled stores or $6 at others)
Get: $5.00 Catalina
as low as $0.06 each after coupons & Catalina

3/24-3/30 only

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=14505&nid=10&zid=py13&plid=M...

Member Summary

hunts
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My SR will not take these coupons that say "redeem at other stores"

scottvm said:   My SR will not take these coupons that say "redeem at other stores"

then you need to talk to a manager or call Wakefern Corporate. these coupons are indeed valid at ANY RETAILER. it doesn't not say "redeemable only at WalMart" on it, and it is a manufacturer coupon.

scottvm said:   My SR will not take these coupons that say "redeem at other stores"Word from the other board is that these do not say WalMart on them.

Thanks. I just printed them and no mention of WM on them. I have called the 1-800-Shoprite number and asked them about the store not taking coupons that say "redeemable at WalMart" on them, and the 1-800 # supports the stores decision.

So, what happens if you try to use a 5th coupon and the cashier scans it? Does the register reject it, or does it just not double?

it just does not double

billrubin said:   So, what happens if you try to use a 5th coupon and the cashier scans it? Does the register reject it, or does it just not double?

if the cashier catches a 5th they won't allow it as the policy at SR now is "4 like coupons" per transaction in addition to the up to 4 doubled.

but yes, if they 5th gets scanned, will just be for .55 only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014