• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Whole Foods has a coupon that's $1.50 off 2 Kit's Organic Fruit + Nut Bar until 5/31, making it about $0.25/bar! It's soy, dairy, and gluten free - and very tasty!
You can get the coupon in the store in coupon boooklet or print it out online here - http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/coupons and then look for the Kit's coupon.

Member Summary

kits
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Bugger, these will come in handy.

bugger said:   Whole Foods has a coupon that's $1.50 off 2 Kit's Organic Fruit + Nut Bar until 5/31, making it about $0.25/bar! It's soy, dairy, and gluten free - and very tasty!
Go here - http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/coupons and then look for the Kit's coupon.

The deal is even better than that. There's a B1G1F coupon available at the Mambo Sprouts website. If you can combine the two at WF (if they allow you to), they're completely free.

Says "Limit one coupon per purchase of specified product(s) per individual." Does WF let you use multiple coupons if you buy a bunch? Or is it one per transaction?

BrianGa said:   Says "Limit one coupon per purchase of specified product(s) per individual." Does WF let you use multiple coupons if you buy a bunch? Or is it one per transaction?Worked fine for me today. I bought 4 and used 2 of each coupon and they came out to free. And they're $1.50 each so with just the WF $1.50 coupon, they're 75c each, not 25c. The B1G1F coupon came up at $1.50 without the cashier having to enter anything. Also picked up 2 of the American Flatbread pizzas. Cashier was very impressed when my total went from over $20 to $7.69 (I bought some other stuff). I'm guessing they do not get a lot of heavy couponers there.

I had enough coupons to buy 10 of the bars, but I really wanted the chocolate almond coconut and they didn't have that variety. Will try another WF in a couple of weeks when I'm nearby.

Works better than fine for me. Each bar was $1 at checkout, and the WF coupon took off $1.50 per 2 purchased. The printed cpn didn't scan, so the cashier subtracted $1 off for each. So buying 4 bars resulted in $1 overage... Make sure to buy something else so the overage gets applied to the rest of the purchase.

Does anyone have the pdf of these coupons? The coupons are valid until the end of May, but both websites have put up a new set of coupons already.... So the coupons can no longer be printed from the links....

c4cannoli said:   Does anyone have the pdf of these coupons? The coupons are valid until the end of May, but both websites have put up a new set of coupons already.... So the coupons can no longer be printed from the links....The manufacturers coupon was a uniquely generated, so there are no PDF's. I probably have the WF coupon if you want.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014