• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just wanted to give all you CVS shoppers a heads up on this nice upcoming deal you’ll be able to score on Clear Hair Care, starting 3/31! If you haven’t signed up for Ibotta yet, now’s the time to sign up so you can snag this upcoming deal…

Clear Hair Care $4.99
Use the $4.99 Instant Coupon printing from the Magic Coupon Machine (starting 3/31)
Final cost FREE!
*Plus, get $1.25 cash from Ibotta for buying Clear Men’s Scalp Therapy, essentially making this a $1.25 money maker! Sweet!

*Remember, this deal does not start until 3/31…

colin/h2s thanks

Member Summary

CLEAR! (5.00kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

This assumes that the Ibotta deal doesn't expire before the 31st. Actually, I see it's a new offer, so it will probably be OK on the 31st.

What is ibotta? Sorry if it's a repeat question.

ymprncess said:   What is ibotta? Sorry if it's a repeat question.

it's a coupon app for smartphones, you load coupons on to it and then as you buy the merchandise you earn the money and cash out when you've reached the min. to cash out.

There's a new Ibotta offer for women's Clear as well. So if you have more than one card, you can buy both types and get $2.50 back.

Bought Clear on 2 of our cards today, one mens and one womens. Got the Ibotta's and I received new offers for any mens product, and women's Ultra Shea. So if you have more than one card, you should be able to redeem a second Ibotta offer.

billrubin said:   Bought Clear on 2 of our cards today, one mens and one womens. Got the Ibotta's and I received new offers for any mens product, and women's Ultra Shea. So if you have more than one card, you should be able to redeem a second Ibotta offer.

I wonder if the coupons will continue to generate each day?

also, keep your eyes peeled for 25% bonus sizes,

also...this items counts towards spend $15/get5 EB promo this week. If coupons do continue to spit out, if you get 3 free with coupons, it will also be a $5 ecb mm.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
I wonder if the coupons will continue to generate each day?
I would be REALLY pleasantly surprised if each card gets more than one, but I'll certainly go to CVS tomorrow if no one else reports their results. The ad does say limit 1 offer per card, but that doesn't always matter.

any word yet if it works again today if you picked it up yesterday?

Found one with a $3 peelie on it!

I have never used the magic coupon machine before - does it play nicely with a smartphone with Cardstar or similar card storing apps on them?

pthor1231 said:   I have never used the magic coupon machine before - does it play nicely with a smartphone with Cardstar or similar card storing apps on them?Yes, IF you find one of the new ones with the large screens. The older ones with the round scanner area do not read Smartphones.

Worst case I think you should be able to make a purchase and get the coupon printed out at the register (or have them start and void an order, but make sure they give you the receipt), but I could be wrong.

I went to CVS tonight and did not get another coupon (not a big surprise).

billrubin said:   I went to CVS tonight and did not get another coupon (not a big surprise).
20% off Shopping Pass (Deal of the Day) good through 4/2 only
http://www.cvs.com/deals/deals.jsp

Just saw the $3 one at my local spot.

josieblession said:   billrubin said:   I went to CVS tonight and did not get another coupon (not a big surprise).
20% off Shopping Pass (Deal of the Day) good through 4/2 only
http://www.cvs.com/deals/deals.jsp
Won't work with this since it's on sale. 20% off is only on regular priced items.

I totally forgot about my $3/$15 coupon, it expired on 3/31.

sameome said:   I totally forgot about my $3/$15 coupon, it expired on 3/31.

actually $3 off $9.01 cause $5.99 from the Clear Hair would have counted towards the $15 spend and it was free with the kiosk coupon.

MISTERCHEAP said:   sameome said:   I totally forgot about my $3/$15 coupon, it expired on 3/31.

actually $3 off $9.01 cause $5.99 from the Clear Hair would have counted towards the $15 spend and it was free with the kiosk coupon.
Actually, $4.99. I combined that with the $8.99 stuff that is free after Rewards and then picked up a couple of containers of Dawn (with 50c coupons, of course) to get over $15. Didn't bother doing that on my other card since I'm trying to cut back on Extrabucks on my other card. Of course, now that there's the free alcohol swabs, those 3 things alone are the $15.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014