• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy Gillette Venus razor 1ct = $4 ExtraCare Bucks (limit 1)

Buy Gillette Venus razor priced at $5.99
Use the $2/1 Gillette Venus Family System razor http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=13903&zid=xh20&...
Pay $3.99
Get back a $4 ExtraCare Bucks

Final cost as low as FREE

Member Summary

still have 2X refund guarantee?

Gillette.com says it has a money back guarantee, but I did not see anything about 2X refund guarantee.

I stopped by the store yesterday, the cheapest Venus was $6.79.

http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/Gillette-Venus-Razor?skuId=416011

CVS website has it listed for $5.99, not sure if they would inflate price because you are buying in a store?

brayden24 said:   CVS website has it listed for $5.99, not sure if they would inflate price because you are buying in a store?My experience is that CVS has 3 price structures for their stores, depending on how much competition they have in the area. If you have a CVS that is near both RA and WG, you will have the lowest prices. Near just one competitor, you'll get middle-range prices, and near no competition, highest prices. I used to think it was based on the demographics of the area, but it seems to be based on competition, instead. I find this to be particularly true for their cosmetics, but razors also seem to be priced like this.

billrubin said:   brayden24 said:   CVS website has it listed for $5.99, not sure if they would inflate price because you are buying in a store?My experience is that CVS has 3 price structures for their stores, depending on how much competition they have in the area. If you have a CVS that is near both RA and WG, you will have the lowest prices. Near just one competitor, you'll get middle-range prices, and near no competition, highest prices. I used to think it was based on the demographics of the area, but it seems to be based on competition, instead. I find this to be particularly true for their cosmetics, but razors also seem to be priced like this.

Thanks for the info!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014