• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
)Rite Aid this morning and bought 4 bags of Mars Miniatures Easter Candy ($2.99 each). I used one $1/2 Mars Easter Products coupon from RP 2/17 (exp 3/31) and one $1/2 Mars Easter Products coupon RP 3/17 (exp 3/31). Paid $11.96, Received 8 $1.00 +Up Rewards. Itís like paying $0.49 a bag! Wow! Nice Easter double-dip candy!

Final Cost $1.96 for all Ė just $0.49 per bag!

Note that I have not yet personally tested this deal. Also, note that this same deal is reported to be working with the 11.5 oz. bags of Twix Easter Minis as well.

screen shot of up rewards

http://h2savecom.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/screen-shot-2013-03...

Member Summary

candy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

word on the street is that the double dip was pulled

my4mainecoons said:   word on the street is that the double dip was pulled

bummer

MrVietnam said:   my4mainecoons said:   word on the street is that the double dip was pulled

bummer

hey Mr V....

good to see you....where you been?

I've been around, but have not been doing a lot of Rite Aid shopping recently as the deals just aren't there.

MrVietnam said:   I've been around, but have not been doing a lot of Rite Aid shopping recently as the deals just aren't there.

to be honest, the Schick deal this week rocked! Huge MM and good items I actually have use for.

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   I've been around, but have not been doing a lot of Rite Aid shopping recently as the deals just aren't there.

to be honest, the Schick deal this week rocked! Huge MM and good items I actually have use for.

I thought this week was boring. I don't need any more shaving products or Scunci. Didn't even bother getting the free after +Up Scunci cuz I'd have to pay sales tax. I didn't have the Mars coupons so I'm waiting for 50% off Easter candy. The only thing I got was Tresemme & Clear shampoos, the former because it was a good MM w/ the L2C and peelies, the latter because I had 2 peelies left which made them free except tax. Finished off another St. Jos, picked up my Snapware order and headed to WalMart. Amazingly only one WalMart within 100 miles got the carrot cake M&M's and it was the one near me. Again, unfortunately I didn't have the Mars coupons but I bought 'em anyway.

my4mainecoons said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   I've been around, but have not been doing a lot of Rite Aid shopping recently as the deals just aren't there.

I thought this week was boring. I don't need any more shaving products or Scunci. Didn't even bother getting the free after +Up Scunci cuz I'd have to pay sales tax. I didn't have the Mars coupons so I'm waiting for 50% off Easter candy. The only thing I got was Tresemme & Clear shampoos, the former because it was a good MM w/ the L2C and peelies, the latter because I had 2 peelies left which made them free except tax. Finished off another St. Jos, picked up my Snapware order and headed to WalMart. Amazingly only one WalMart within 100 miles got the carrot cake M&M's and it was the one near me. Again, unfortunately I didn't have the Mars coupons but I bought 'em anyway.

the nice thing about the Schick deal (IMO) was it was full line Hydro and all Shaving Cream.

I know this is in the wrong thread, but it's rare that RA has a really good MM deal on the full line (blade refills, reg and/or disposable razors, and shave cream (mens or ladies with the skintimate). The refill blades ARE EXPENSIVE and to be able to get them for free or mm in some cases is unreal. Worth it to buy 2 years supply if you can find it around. Stuff doesn't go bad. You could also make a killing on resale at Garage Sales, eBay, etc if you had no personal use for the blades.

I just finished selling off 22 boxes of Schick Hydro 3 cartridges from last year. $12.49 for 2 boxes. I'm just so happy to be rid of them.
I still have 20 Silk Hydro Disposable 4 packs left from RA50. Have only been able to sell 4 so far.
I won't even tell you how much other Schick I have to unload from last year. Razors don't sell well at my yard sale -- and all I charge is $2-$3 ea.
I couldn't bear the thought of another razor.
Seriously, if you need any Drugstore item, LMK. I can cut you a real deal

my4mainecoons said:   
Seriously, if you need any Drugstore item, LMK. I can cut you a real deal

mini RiteAid in your closet or rented storage unit?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.