Indiana Popcorn BOGO at Walgreens + $0.55 off ONE (1)

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starting Easter Sunday Indiana Popcorn will be BOGO at Walgreens! These are typically priced at $1.99.

Buy (2) bags of Indiana Popcorn $1.99 each.

Use (1) one $0.55 OFF (1) ONE bag of Indiana Popcorn coupon.

Final cost is TWO bags for $1.44!

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but a second $0.55 off should be able to be used...correct?
If so, this deal then is even better at $0.98 for TWO bags.

Member Summary

popcorn
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Two coupons should be fine. I rememeber that I used a coupon for $1 off 2 on a B1G1F item at WG once.

2 for $7 at my store, so $2.40 after coupons.

JaxFL said:   2 for $7 at my store, so $2.40 after coupons.That sounds like the large bag. This is presumably the small bag at $1.99 regular price. The ad says 5.5 - 9.75 ounces. Of course, the OP could also be wrong, I have not been to WG yet.

Thanks.

JaxFL said:   2 for $7 at my store, so $2.40 after coupons.I can confirm that you are correct. The smaller size was $2.99, and only 4 ounces so the coupon would not apply. So there isn't a decent deal here.

Also, I wonder how the sale would work since the first one will ring up at $3.99 as the 2 for $7 is only when you buy 2. How much will the register take off?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014