• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://images.iheartriteaid.com/ad_scans/2013/0331/ra033113.pdf

thnx erica/ihra

preparation H totables wipes 10 ct $3.99 get $3 +up limit 1

- $1 printable here = free http://www.preparationh.com/coupons-and-special-offers

MORE COMING

Member Summary

Rite Aid
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

looks like it already ended. no more offers.
any other link?

Cetaphil is going to be BOGO 50% off with a $3 UP. There is a $3/2 Q here http://www.cetaphil.com/Home/Offers/?s_mcid=ps-google-ppc-cetaph...

It might make for a nice deal.

nevermind

"Sorry, this coupon program has ended." for the Preparation H coupon. However, there are is a better deal. Simple wipes/scrub is $4.99 with a $2 +Up. There is a $2 manufacturer's coupon available on their FB page and a $2 VV.

billrubin said:   "Sorry, this coupon program has ended." for the Preparation H coupon. However, there are is a better deal. Simple wipes/scrub is $4.99 with a $2 +Up. There is a $2 manufacturer's coupon available on their FB page and a $2 VV.
Bill, I couldn't find the coupon in their FB page. do you have a link or where do you see that in the FB page?
Ignore my request, I found the link.
h t t p s://www.facebook.com/simpleskincare/app_589565271057490

From another site (ihra):

pure fuel energy drinks 12 oz ($1.89) bogo get $2 +up wyb 2 limit 2

Monthly deal:

playtex fresh and sexy wipes 20/24 ct ($7.49) get $4 +up limit 4

Gold price should be $5.99. There are $5/1 coupons at redplum.com (if you did not exhaust them for last month's deal) and a Load2Card $5/1 as well.

billrubin said:   From another site (ihra):

pure fuel energy drinks 12 oz ($1.89) bogo get $2 +up wyb 2 limit 2

Monthly deal:

playtex fresh and sexy wipes 20/24 ct ($7.49) get $4 +up limit 4

Golf price should be $5.99. There are $5/1 coupons at redplum.com (if you did not exhaust them for last month's deal) and a Load2Card $5/1 as well.

If you use the Sexy Wipes L2C don't use an ip in addition. Register will only allow one coupon per item.
Last week when Sexy Wipes had a $3 +Up wyb 2, I was buying 2 using one ip and the L2c would come off since I had 2 items.

my4mainecoons said:   If you use the Sexy Wipes L2C don't use an ip in addition. Register will only allow one coupon per item.
Last week when Sexy Wipes had a $3 +Up wyb 2, I was buying 2 using one ip and the L2c would come off since I had 2 items.
Right, I figured. But still, it's the same value as the printable, and one less you need to use (or use on another card).

Doesn't work for me.

sosabe77 said:   Doesn't work for me.What doesn't work for you (other than quoting)?

billrubin said:   sosabe77 said:   Doesn't work for me.What doesn't work for you (other than quoting)?

prob the prepH coupon, was reported dead the other day.

There's no thread for the current week which ends today. Not worth a thread.

BUT if you're a last minute shopper and have access to 2 PC's, get Visine.
Cheapest ones are $5.49 in my store. There are 2 sets of ip's available: one on visine site (smartsource) and on that page a link to their FB page w/ a Bricks set so you can get 4 $1/1 ips per pc.
Use the $1/1 any visine.
$5.49/4.94/4.39 - $1/1 ip - $2/1 in ad = $2.49/1.94/1.39
repeat for total of $30+, get back $10 for a small MM gold and an easy way to rack up Wellness points.
No sales tax on Visine for me but probably tax for you CA folks.
I've been getting the Visine Allergy, reg. price $7.29, $6.15 gold. There's a display w/ $2/1 tp in stores.
5 bottles for $30.75 - 5 $2/1 manufacturer coupon (also available on the above sites) - 5 $2/1 in ad coupons = $10.75 and get back $10 +Up.
Limit 2

If you have enough of the coveted $5/2 Neutrogena coupon from 2-24 SS I've been doing the following:
2 Neutrogena soap (BOG50%) $3.49 ea = $5.23 - $5/2 coupon = $0.23 oop; repeat x 6 for $1.38 oop + tax, get back $10 +Up. Limit 2

Cottonelle wipes are being clearanced from stores in favor of RA brand. I've found stores where nothing is clearance priced (larger volume stores), stores where the small ones are shelf tagged 50% off, other stores where the large refill pack (140 ct) is 50% off and stores where they're already gone. Some people have reported 75% off.
Reg. price for the large pack is $8.29 so $4.14 at 50% off. Use the $1/1 ip to make them $3.14 and get a $3 OYNO catalina. For the smaller packages, buy 2 and get a $2 OYNO Cat. No limit since its a Cat.

There's a $3 +Up wyb Revlon nail polish. I've been buying clearance polish as long as it's <$2.99. Scored a $1.99 + $1.49 and got back 2 $3 +Up. Limit 2.

If anyone here has Benefiber or Maalox sitting around I'll be happy to take it off your hands

my4mainecoons said:   There's no thread for the current week which ends today. Not worth a thread.

BUT if you're a last minute shopper and have access to 2 PC's, get Visine.
Cheapest ones are $5.49 in my store. There are 2 sets of ip's available: one on visine site (smartsource) and on that page a link to their FB page w/ a Bricks set so you can get 4 $1/1 ips per pc.
Use the $1/1 any visine.
$5.49/4.94/4.39 - $1/1 ip - $2/1 in ad = $2.49/1.94/1.39
repeat for total of $30+, get back $10 for a small MM gold and an easy way to rack up Wellness points.
No sales tax on Visine for me but probably tax for you CA folks.
I've been getting the Visine Allergy, reg. price $7.29, $6.15 gold. There's a display w/ $2/1 tp in stores.
5 bottles for $30.75 - 5 $2/1 manufacturer coupon (also available on the above sites) - 5 $2/1 in ad coupons = $10.75 and get back $10 +Up.
Limit 2

The best deal on Visine IMO is the Visine Max w/ Hydroblend. There are $1 freshness peeelies on these (RC48), although the visine does expire July 2013..

$5.99 Visine Max ($7.49 reg; $5.99 gold; probably $6.15 gold in higher priced stores)
-$3.00 facebook IP for visine w/ hydroblend
-$2.00 in-ad RC49 coupon
-$1.00 RC48 freshness peelie
=FREE + tracking

no freshness peelies on visine for me

I bought the Contour Next EZ meter at 9:30 am.. I got the last one. The email coupon beeped. That manager had to come to the register to enter it manually. He entered it as a retail coupon, so it took off the tax.. I got the meter absolutely free and then got back a $10 +UP.
I don't see much else this week..

passion124 said:   I bought the Contour Next EZ meter at 9:30 am.. I got the last one. The email coupon beeped. That manager had to come to the register to enter it manually. He entered it as a retail coupon, so it took off the tax.. I got the meter absolutely free and then got back a $10 +UP.

Have you been in the thread about the meter deal that Mr. C started? I guess its this week's thread although not titled as such.
I'm getting cat litter and laundry detergent. Lots and lots of laundry detergent.

my4mainecoons said:   passion124 said:   I bought the Contour Next EZ meter at 9:30 am.. I got the last one. The email coupon beeped. That manager had to come to the register to enter it manually. He entered it as a retail coupon, so it took off the tax.. I got the meter absolutely free and then got back a $10 +UP.

Have you been in the thread about the meter deal that Mr. C started? I guess its this week's thread although not titled as such.
I'm getting cat litter and laundry detergent. Lots and lots of laundry detergent.

Thanks.. I found the thread. I guess that will be the 4/14 thread for Rite Aid..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014