• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens 4/21 - 4/28FARR

AIR SLPISNORE BRTH AID INSRT 12S - $9.99

RENEW LF ULT FLORA DLYICR CAP 30S - $10.00

($3/1 coupons for FLORA on eBay, exp 4/30. cheap qs, about 15 for $1.25 shipped)

PLANTER NUT PNT BTR CHR CHCO 120Z - $2.99

Other RR Items

U BY KOTEX TAMPON - $3.99 less $2ip below Get $2RR = FREE

$2/1 KOTEX Q (2 prints bricks)
http://api.lbox.com/dynamiccoupons/GetCoupon/110157

Member Summary

Free items
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$5 off $25 rule at Wags is....

you're at $25+ before tax and after Wags store q's

you can use man q and rr's as payments a... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Apr. 27, 2013 @ 7:58a) |

So glad to finally know the answer. Thank you MisterC!

niniss (Apr. 27, 2013 @ 8:05a) |

I tried to get a rain check today and the manager told me it had been extended to next week.

billrubin (Apr. 27, 2013 @ 4:10p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Mr.C, Kotex coupon says that I already printed the offer. I don't remember when I did this, but looks like the coupon didn't reset for long time.

junkdeal said:   Thanks Mr.C, Kotex coupon says that I already printed the offer. I don't remember when I did this, but looks like the coupon didn't reset for long time.

I'll get the link to work. probably a unique link showed up from the click thru (someone elses). Check it again later.

MISTERCHEAP said:   junkdeal said:   Thanks Mr.C, Kotex coupon says that I already printed the offer. I don't remember when I did this, but looks like the coupon didn't reset for long time.

I'll get the link to work. probably a unique link showed up from the click thru (someone elses). Check it again later.

Perfect, worked like a charm.

thank you

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://ultimateflora.com/index.php/misc/coupon-form

$3/1 Flora Printable

ok, looks like i'm too late for the coupon again. lol

MisterC - How do you know about their weekly sales so far ahead??

delete for duplicate.

niniss said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   http://ultimateflora.com/index.php/misc/coupon-form

$3/1 Flora Printable

ok, looks like i'm too late for the coupon again. lol

MisterC - How do you know about their weekly sales so far ahead??

info in op was compiled from 2 different deal sites other than FW.

will be adding to the op soon with ad scan link, etc.

nm.

deals now live in store

FYI, the cherry/chocolate peanut butter did not print a coupon for me. After trying a number of things the manager tried to scan the cinnamon version which did generate the coupon.

Figures, I don't have a Planters peanut butter offer on Endorse this week. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one later in the week.

Is it Limit 1 on Flora?
I already bought one using my BR card this morning.
My mistake - should've checked FW before trip.
Can buy more, not sure about limits.

TheTigger said:   Is it Limit 1 on Flora?
I already bought one using my BR card this morning.
My mistake - should've checked FW before trip.
Can buy more, not sure about limits.

no limit, just one offer per transaction and do not use the Flora RR to pay for the next Flora purchase as RR's do not roll.

canusa said:   FYI, the cherry/chocolate peanut butter did not print a coupon for me. After trying a number of things the manager tried to scan the cinnamon version which did generate the coupon.

I found one store that had the cherry/chocolate only. There was a sign up saying the weekly ad erroneously stated there was a register reward for this item. "Correction: This item is on sale for $2.99 only. There is no register reward." I guess I could have purchased it and requested the RR from Catalina? I decided not to go that route because I would rather buy from my more friendly stores. The other stores in my area had a different sign up stating the RR is good for this week and extended another week due to stock issues.. Those stores were OOS though..

My store was OOS as well and the store employee told me they had problem issuing RR for the peanut butter.

I got 2 rain checks for the peanut butter from 2 different stores. 1 said they'll give me the $2.99 on a GC and the other said they'll give me store credit (whatever that means).

Got a $5 off of $20 "STOCK-UP" coupon today at Walgreens, "Valid Tomorrow and the Following Day".

Anyone remember the rule on these? Do they count as one or none for the total coupon count? Also, do Walgreens coupons count as one or none?

dougneb said:   Got a $5 off of $20 "STOCK-UP" coupon today at Walgreens, "Valid Tomorrow and the Following Day".

Anyone remember the rule on these? Do they count as one or none for the total coupon count? Also, do Walgreens coupons count as one or none?

Walgreens q's do NOT count against the manu counts. If you buy 1 item you can use 1 manu q/1 wags q.

dougneb said:   Got a $5 off of $20 "STOCK-UP" coupon today at Walgreens, "Valid Tomorrow and the Following Day".

Just be sure if you're doing a get BR when you spend $X, that you meet the balance AFTER that Q.

hambirg said:   dougneb said:   Got a $5 off of $20 "STOCK-UP" coupon today at Walgreens, "Valid Tomorrow and the Following Day".

Just be sure if you're doing a get BR when you spend $X, that you meet the balance AFTER that Q.

I always wonder about the rules on that, for instance $5 off of $25, is the $25 has to be after all coupons (manuf Q, store Q, and RR)?

niniss said:   hambirg said:   dougneb said:   Got a $5 off of $20 "STOCK-UP" coupon today at Walgreens, "Valid Tomorrow and the Following Day".

I always wonder about the rules on that, for instance $5 off of $25, is the $25 has to be after all coupons (manuf Q, store Q, and RR)?

you can use man q and rr's as payments and not be penalized. JUST BE SURE TO HAND IN THE $5/25 coupon FIRST and then the others.

MISTERCHEAP said:   niniss said:   hambirg said:   dougneb said:   Got a $5 off of $20 "STOCK-UP" coupon today at Walgreens, "Valid Tomorrow and the Following Day".

you can use man q and rr's as payments and not be penalized. JUST BE SURE TO HAND IN THE $5/25 coupon FIRST and then the others.

So glad to finally know the answer. Thank you MisterC!

dkong said:   I got 2 rain checks for the peanut butter from 2 different stores. 1 said they'll give me the $2.99 on a GC and the other said they'll give me store credit (whatever that means).I tried to get a rain check today and the manager told me it had been extended to next week.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014