• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$.75 off any One Smuckers Jam, Jelly, or Preserves (Will Double)
http://enlnks.com/aff_c?offer_id=118&aff_id=2

Member Summary

smuckers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$1 back on Smuckers Raspberry preserves on Ibotta, but I think it expires in a couple of days. Regular price for 12 ounce jar at Shoprite is supposedly $2.49, so free with coupon and Ibotta.

billrubin said:   $1 back on Smuckers Raspberry preserves on Ibotta, but I think it expires in a couple of days. Regular price for 12 ounce jar at Shoprite is supposedly $2.49, so free with coupon and Ibotta.

Nice. Thanks.

sosabe77 said:   billrubin said:   $1 back on Smuckers Raspberry preserves on Ibotta, but I think it expires in a couple of days. Regular price for 12 ounce jar at Shoprite is supposedly $2.49, so free with coupon and Ibotta.Nice. Thanks.My Smuckers Raspberry offer expired at Ibotta, but I got one for Strawberry Preserves in its place. That's even cheaper - $1.99 at Shoprite, which makes it a 50c money maker with the coupon!

Thanks.

I bought the Strawberry Preserves today and redeemed the offer, and it gave me back the Raspberry Preserves offer. I might go buy that tomorrow. They were, in fact, $1.99 at Shoprite, so a 51c MM.

I bought the raspberry preserves and got the Ibotta for that. The next offer they gave me was for the squeezable grape jelly, which is not on sale anywhere, so not a deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014