• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens is offering another sale on their Arizona Tea (different varieties available) for $1/2 cans. Limit 6 items per coupon.

Check out and present coupon from front store-kiosk. Must be member, but who is not nowadays?

Online Ad Look at last page. Deal expires 4.6.13

Member Summary

arizona tea (10.02kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

This is a monthly (or more frequent) sale. And the limit isn't really 6, it will take off for as many as you buy.

Also, you can buy the soda that is free after RR first, get the $1 RR (multiple transactions if you like) and then turn the RR into Arizona iced tea.

billrubin said:   This is a monthly (or more frequent) sale. And the limit isn't really 6, it will take off for as many as you buy.

Also, you can buy the soda that is free after RR first, get the $1 RR (multiple transactions if you like) and then turn the RR into Arizona iced tea.

in my area, the soda is taxed but the Arizona Tea is not. So I passed on that "trick".

Was at Wags today, got 15 cans with AARP discount (Senior Day) and the in ad coupon for about $6.37, bought some other junk and used a $7RR from the Tricalm $1.50 mm last week (paid $5.50 for a $7 RR)

Thanks.

MISTERCHEAP said:   etc etc ... in my area, the soda is taxed but the Arizona Tea is not. So I passed on that "trick". etc etc

so between 8 and 11 ?? cents is too much to pay for a can of soda ??

imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   etc etc ... in my area, the soda is taxed but the Arizona Tea is not. So I passed on that "trick". etc etc

if I have no use for it....

yes.

MISTERCHEAP said:   imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   etc etc ... in my area, the soda is taxed but the Arizona Tea is not. So I passed on that "trick". etc etc

if I have no use for it.... yes.

That's not what you implied ... the soda was "taxed" ... not - all the flavors suk .. or .. they were all hot - or

and there's always a use for it - stimulate the economy - toss it at some lame clam while on a driveby - add some rum ...

imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   etc etc ... in my area, the soda is taxed but the Arizona Tea is not. So I passed on that "trick". etc etc

if I have no use for it.... yes.

That's not what you implied ... the soda was "taxed" ... not - all the flavors suk .. or .. they were all hot - or

and there's always a use for it - stimulate the economy - toss it at some lame clam while on a driveby - add some rum ...

the soda that was f/a rr was just "OK" in my book. if it were "FREE" period, yes, I may have bought 1. But even at 6 c, I just didn't care to spend the money. It's not always about the item, it's about the use I have for it, room I have for it, etc.

Personally, I've tried some of the Dr Pepper10, 7UP 10 products and I'm not that crazy about them, taste or sugar/carb content. so for 6c, I'll pass.

Rite Aid and CVS run this at least once a month. BOGO =2 for .99.

nerraw00 said:   Rite Aid and CVS run this at least once a month. BOGO =2 for .99.

Rite Aid in my area carries NO Diet flavors of Arizona.

CVS, the sales vary. Sometimes it's BOGO at .99 (meaning you have to buy in mults. of twos) or most recently, it was .66 ea, not .50.

MISTERCHEAP said:   nerraw00 said:   Rite Aid and CVS run this at least once a month. BOGO =2 for .99.

Rite Aid in my area carries NO Diet flavors of Arizona.

CVS, the sales vary. Sometimes it's BOGO at .99 (meaning you have to buy in mults. of twos) or most recently, it was .66 ea, not .50.

Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014