Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

$1 coupon (156.95kB)
Disclaimer
I went to your link and it was just a coupon for $1 off. Possibly targeted?? I've attached a screen shot...

Thanks.

Limit one per FB account. Target seems to be the cheapest on these, but sadly they have a poor selection of flavors.

yaijic said:   I went to your link and it was just a coupon for $1 off. Possibly targeted?? I've attached a screen shot...Once you Like them it changes to B1G1F.

Ah. Thanks. For those of you in the Publix area they are currently doing B1G1 on Peter Pan peanut butter. No coupon required.

yaijic said:   Ah. Thanks. For those of you in the Publix area they are currently doing B1G1 on Peter Pan peanut butter. No coupon required.Not quite the same thing.

billrubin said:   yaijic said:   Ah. Thanks. For those of you in the Publix area they are currently doing B1G1 on Peter Pan peanut butter. No coupon required.Not quite the same thing.Why? Is it a different grade or something? I've honestly never had it (Peanut Butter Co.)

yaijic said:   billrubin said:   yaijic said:   Ah. Thanks. For those of you in the Publix area they are currently doing B1G1 on Peter Pan peanut butter. No coupon required.Not quite the same thing.Why? Is it a different grade or something? I've honestly never had it (Peanut Butter Co.)Yes, they have different flavors. It's not normal peanut butter.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014