• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
UP Deals:

Revlon BOGO50%, get $5 up wyb $15, L2

Culturelle 24-30ct $22.99, get $3 up, L4

Advil 50ct, liquid gel 40ct, Thermacare 2-3ct 2/$12, get $4 up wyb 2, L4

Bayer Aspirin 200-300ct, Advanced 80ct, Aleve 150-270ct, Liquigel 80ct, get $4 up, L4

Allegra Allergy 15ct, Allegra D 10ct $11.99, get $2 up, L2

Refresh Tears, Plus, Optive .5oz, Optive or PM 3.5gm, Celluvisc 30ct $9.99, get $1 up, L2

Bio true 10oz, Renu Multipurpose Solution Twin Pack $8.99, get $1 up, L2

Bausch & Lomb Ocuvite and Preservision Eye Vitamins BOGO50%, get $2 up wyb any, L2

Clear Blue Easy Pregnancy Test Kits 2-3ct $9.99, get $2 up, L2

Tresemme 2/$7, get $2 up wyb 2, L2

Rite Aid Omeprazole or Lansoprazole 42ct $19.99, use $6 in-ad, get $4 up, L2

Planters Cashew Halves 8oz or Mixed Nuts 10.3oz, Wonderful Pistachios 8oz, Beef Jerky 3oz, Doritos or Ruffles, Nabisco Cookies 8.8-15.35oz $2.97, get $1 up, L2

John Freida Various $3 up wyb $10, L3

Suave Haie, Skin, Body BOGO50%, get $3 up wyb $10, L3

Biosilk, Tigi bed head/catwalk, American Crew, Chi, Rusk, Sebastian Hair Care, get $10 up wyb $20, L2

Garnier Monthly get $5 up wyb $15, L4

Jergens, Jergens Natural Glow, or Curel BOGO50%, get $3 up wyb 2, L2

Olay Fresh Effects, get $5 up wyb 2, L2

Olay Regenerist and Total Effects Select Items $20.99, get $2 up, L2

Jewelry $6 up wyb $12

Veet or Clearasil, Lysol Healthy Touch Soap, get $5 up wyb $15, L2

Crest, Oral-B ProHealth BOGO50%, get $3 up wyb $10, L2

Crest, Oral-B 3D White BOGO50%, get $2 up wyb 2, L2

Colgate Total Advanced or Zx 4oz, total Advanced Toothbrush $2.99, get $2 up, L4

Tom's Toothpaste, Mouthwash, AP/Deod, Soap 2/$8, get $2 up wyb 2, L2

Similac, Pedialyte, Pediasure Baby, get $5 up wyb $30, L2

Schick Intuition, Quattro, Hydro Razors, Refills, Disposables, get $5 up, L2

Raid Ant/Roach Spray, Ant Bait, Coleman Personal Repellant, AfterBite $3.79, get $1 up, L1

Xtra Laundry Detergent 110 loads $5.99, get $2 up, L2

Hershey's, Mars, Nestlé Club Bags, Premium Club Bags $9.99, get $2 up, L4

Hershey Bliss 8.6-9.6oz, Dove 8.5-9.5 2/$6, get $1 up wyb 2, L4

Gum or Mint Bottles or Multipacks $2.99, get $1 up, L2

Cadbury or Hershey XL Bars, Storck Pegged Candy 2/$3, get $1 up wyb 2, L4

Nissin Ramen 6pk, Chow Noodles 4/$5, get 2 up wyb 4, L3

Crystal Lake Spring Water 2/$6, get $1 up wyb 2, L2

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
You're right! lol I missed that but I still used them earlier in the week (Tuesday) and they scanned fine and cahier d... (more)

SlamminMOFO (Apr. 26, 2013 @ 7:46a) |

I used the $1 VV for VitaMels.

It was an OK deal with 2 $2.25 SS IPQ's + $1 VV, priced @ $8.99 and they are BOGO free.

sameome (Apr. 26, 2013 @ 10:58a) |

Scored 3 boxes of Special K Blueberry @ $1.24 per box today. Sweet.

SlamminMOFO (Apr. 26, 2013 @ 8:37p) |

Thanks.

I have a question for all of you hardcore Rite Aid shoppers...

I had to obtain a rain-check today for a product that was out of stock. The item, this week, comes with UP's after purchase but item would be free upfront cost with a coupon making the product a mm after UP's. The way the rain-check was written was for the price of the item minus the UP's. In other words, the price is 2.99 this week and you get 2.00 ups. Product is free with 3.00 coupon this week. They wrote the RC for .99 total price. Is this how they are doing rain-checks these days at Rite Aid? I'd prefer to pay the 2.99 (FAC) and still get the UP's

If I left out any info to make this more clear, let me know.

SlamminMOFO said:   Is this how they are doing rain-checks these days at Rite Aid? I'd prefer to pay the 2.99 (FAC) and still get the UP's

They can't issue +Up's at the register, so the raincheck at the post-+Up price is what they do. But you should be able to talk them into taking the $3 coupon when you buy it. Or check back later in the week (or at a different store) to see if they got it back in stock.

Crystal clear, amazing! Now..
Bic Twin Select Silky Touch disposable
$2.99 - $3 MQ (3/17 SS) - $2 UP
$2.01 MM

rexny said:   Crystal clear, amazing! Now..
$2.01 MM
Is that this current week or 4/21-27?? I know it's on sale this week (4/7-13). If it's not on sale again 4/21, it should not be in this thread because it will confuse people.

billrubin said:   rexny said:   Crystal clear, amazing! Now..
$2.01 MM
Is that this current week or 4/21-27?? I know it's on sale this week (4/7-13). If it's not on sale again 4/21, it should not be in this thread because it will confuse people.

There's no thread for the current week (4/7-4/13) or even for next week (4/14-4/20) that I can tell. That is probably why the question came up here..

As far as the raincheck, the best scenario in this case would be if they will write the rain check for the sale price and then regarding the +UP rewards they just give you a gift card for the $2. YMMV on if your store will do that for you or not, but that's the way it is at my store.

SlamminMOFO said:   I have a question for all of you hardcore Rite Aid shoppers...

I had to obtain a rain-check today for a product that was out of stock. The item, this week, comes with UP's after purchase but item would be free upfront cost with a coupon making the product a mm after UP's. The way the rain-check was written was for the price of the item minus the UP's. In other words, the price is 2.99 this week and you get 2.00 ups. Product is free with 3.00 coupon this week. They wrote the RC for .99 total price. Is this how they are doing rain-checks these days at Rite Aid? I'd prefer to pay the 2.99 (FAC) and still get the UP's

I had a similar situation with the Keri lotion that was free after MQ and in-ad Q. The in-ad Q made it $0.99 and the MQ was $1 or $2. The cashier said she would give me a rain check, but it would be $0.99 because of RA policy I wouldn't be able to combine the MQ. This is my favorite RA cashier, so I believe her. It could be this store is so small and they had more restrictions.

YMMV but what my stores do is ring up the purchase and write an IOU on the receipt.
That way I get my +Up and they don't have to figure out how to handle the +Up on the rain check.
This only works for things that are not seasonal and we know that they'll be getting in again, ie last week we did it for cat litter.
In one store is was SS's idea and in other stores I've asked and they've been willing to do it.
We've also done it when item is BOGO and they only have one. They'll ring up the same item twice then write an IOU.

my4mainecoons said:   YMMV but what my stores do is ring up the purchase and write an IOU on the receipt.
That way I get my +Up and they don't have to figure out how to handle the +Up on the rain check.
This only works for things that are not seasonal and we know that they'll be getting in again, ie last week we did it for cat litter.
In one store is was SS's idea and in other stores I've asked and they've been willing to do it.
We've also done it when item is BOGO and they only have one. They'll ring up the same item twice then write an IOU.

How do they ring the purchase up, if the item is OOS?

Went to RA today... Had 8.00 UPR to burn

Purchased 4 tresseme (2 for 7.00) and had 2 3.00 off 2 coupons.

14.00 4 shampoo
- 6.00 Q's
----------
-8.00 UPR.
----------
0.00 (I still paid 36 cents).. I dont understand it and the cashier had no explanation.

I'm in PA... coupons deducted from total before tax charged

RA is messed up.

Also had an issue with the RC that I spoke about earlier in the thread. RA said since the price was less than the coupon, they couldnt take it. I argued that one and got the item. They also tried to claim that the coupon was for certain razors. I used to like this RA that I went to.

sameome said:   my4mainecoons said:   YMMV but what my stores do is ring up the purchase and write an IOU on the receipt.

How do they ring the purchase up, if the item is OOS?

Sometimes there's one of the item but not as many as I want.
Usually I've done the deal at least once that week on another card. If I know they don't have any at all then I bring one in from home for them to scan.

SlamminMOFO said:   Went to RA today... Had 8.00 UPR to burn

14.00 4 shampoo
- 6.00 Q's
----------
-8.00 UPR.
----------
0.00 (I still paid 36 cents).. I dont understand it and the cashier had no explanation.

RA is messed up.

Also had an issue with the RC that I spoke about earlier in the thread. RA said since the price was less than the coupon, they couldnt take it. I argued that one and got the item. They also tried to claim that the coupon was for certain razors. I used to like this RA that I went to.

Where did you get the Q's. I have $10 +UP to burn by end of today.

Thanks

sameome said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Went to RA today... Had 8.00 UPR to burn

14.00 4 shampoo
- 6.00 Q's
----------
-8.00 UPR.
----------

RA is messed up.

Where did you get the Q's. I have $10 +UP to burn by end of today.

Thanks

In the 03/24/2013 rp

You also get 2.00 UP for purchase of two tresseme. You can buy 4 in all and get two 2.00 UPs

SlamminMOFO said:   sameome said:   SlamminMOFO said:   Went to RA today... Had 8.00 UPR to burn

Thanks

In the 03/24/2013 rp

You also get 2.00 UP for purchase of two tresseme. You can buy 4 in all and get two 2.00 UPs

If it's in rp, I usually only get 1 set of coupons, it may not work for me. Not much deals going on this week at RA.

Thanks

sameome said:   

If it's in rp, I usually only get 1 set of coupons, it may not work for me. Not much deals going on this week at RA.

Thanks

What about the clearance stuff? Best deal IMO is the Gevalia coffee. Reg price $9.99, 50-75% off and there's a $1.50/1 ip on Smartsource dot com. After coupons its $1-$3/bag which is a great price for really good coffee. Bumblebee canned crabmeat (75% off makes it <$1/can).
Uncle Ben's Brown Rice 75% off makes it $0.64/pouch
8 pouches @ $0.64 = $5.12
- 4 $1/2 Uncle Bens Brown Rice on smartsource.com (need 2 pc's)
= $1.12 oop and get back $2 OYNO catalina for MM and something we'll eat
there's also a $1/3 on their FB page which you can use if you need a combination of white rice & brown rice to earn the Cat

Skippy peanut butter 75% off makes it $0.99/jar

Maine, thanks! Not much luck with the clearance stuff at my store. I ended up buying NatureMade VitaMelts. They are $8.99 with BOGO free and 2 smartsource $2.25 Q's and $1 VV. I paid $3.50 for 2, which was not bad. Also, got Werther's with $1/2 coupon, RA beef jerky $2.97 and $1 +UP, TGIF chip, 2 chocolate bars for $3 with $1 +UP.

my4mainecoons said:   sameome said:   

Thanks

What about the clearance stuff? Best deal IMO is the Gevalia coffee. Reg price $9.99, 50-75% off and there's a $1.50/1 ip on Smartsource dot com. After coupons its $1-$3/bag which is a great price for really good coffee. Bumblebee canned crabmeat (75% off makes it <$1/can).
Uncle Ben's Brown Rice 75% off makes it $0.64/pouch
8 pouches @ $0.64 = $5.12
- 4 $1/2 Uncle Bens Brown Rice on smartsource.com (need 2 pc's)
= $1.12 oop and get back $2 OYNO catalina for MM and something we'll eat
there's also a $1/3 on their FB page which you can use if you need a combination of white rice & brown rice to earn the Cat

Skippy peanut butter 75% off makes it $0.99/jar

I haven't seen these food clearances at my store. Is this storewide (loaded in system) or just select stores? any rhyme/reason to it?

Grocery clearance varies from store to store in terms of the discount but there's a clearance going on in most stores. Grocery section is getting make over in most stores and in case of Gevalia its probably like Starbucks a few years ago.
I've been in a lot of stores in past 2 weeks and only ~1/10 had nothing on grocery clearance. Clearance started about 2 wks ago but many stores didn't put their shelf tags up until this past Sunday. Scored a lot last week, this week have competition-- normal shoppers.
Even stores w/ shelf tags up don't always have everything tagged. Uncle Bens was tagged in one store not in another. I price checked in a store that had shelf tags up but not on Uncle Bens- it was 75% off.
- If nothing in grocery section is tagged 50-75% off then price check. Maybe there's nothing on clearance but maybe they just haven't hung their tags.
- If a store has clearance tags up not everything that's on clearance is tagged. Price check items you'd like.
- Discount varies by store. Crabmeat 75% off in most stores but only 50% off in store closest to me.
- Special K Blueberry 75% off has been nationwide for 3+ wks -- programmed even in store I was in where nothing else was clearanced.
- Skippy has gone away in favor of Jif. Unlikely you'll find any Skippy but if so, price check it.
- Smuckers in the upside down plastic seems to be going away in favor of normal jars. Price check.
- King Oscar sardines-- price check both varieties.
- Snow's canned clams, Bumblebee canned shrimp & canned crabmeat look like they're going away. Price check.

sameome said:   Maine, thanks! Not much luck with the clearance stuff at my store. I ended up buying NatureMade VitaMelts. They are $8.99 with BOGO free and 2 smartsource $2.25 Q's and $1 VV. I paid $3.50 for 2, which was not bad. Also, got Werther's with $1/2 coupon, RA beef jerky $2.97 and $1 +UP, TGIF chip, 2 chocolate bars for $3 with $1 +UP.
what about Wonderful Pistachios and/or Planters Cashews? After ip's makes the cashews ~ $1/can or the pistachios < $2/bag.

RA month ends on Saturday. Get your Sexy Wipes if you haven't bought them by now.
Colgate is supposed to be a deal this week but I'm more interested in crabmeat than toothpaste so haven't checked the details.

Here's what I found in one store that hung tags last week:
Emerald Breakfast Nuts 50-75% off
King Oscar sardines. One store had just the Mediterranean style 75% off, another store had the plain and the Mediterranean both for 50% off.
Hungry Jack Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix 32 oz, reg. $2.99 - 75%
Campbells Chicken Gravy 10.5 oz, reg. $1.59 - 50%
Campbells Beef Gravy 10.5 oz, reg. $1.59 - 50%
Jello brand Oreo No Bake Dessert reg $3.59 - 75%
Crisco Corn Oil 32 oz, $4.99 - 75%
Heinz 57 Steak Sauce 10 oz reg $4.29 - 50%
Green Giant Cut Asparagus Spears $2.49 - 50%
RA Beef Broth $1.29 - 75%
Old El Paso Mesquite Chicken Stuffer 9.5 oz $3.59 - 75%
Old El Paso Heat &Serve Mexican Rice $2.19 - 75%
Hormel Compleats Cafe Creations Chicken Carbonara $3.49 - 75%
Hormel Compleats Spaghetti & Meat Sauce $3.49 - 50%
Hormel Compleats Steak Tips & Mashed Potatoes $3.49 - 25%
Hormel Compleats Kids Macaroni $3.19 - 75%
Hormel Compleats Kids Spaghetti $3.19 - 50%
Betty Crocker Bowl Appetit Three Cheese Rotini $2.19 - 50%
Knorr Rice Sides Rice Medley $1.99 - 75%
Knorr Rice Sides Herb & Butter $1.99 - 75%
Uncle Bens Ready Rice Whole Grn Brown $2.59 - 75%
Uncle Bens Orig White Long Grain Ready Rice $2.59 - 50%
Rice A Roni Spanish Rice $2.19 - 50%
Healthy Choice Lunch Express Sweet & Sour $4.29 - 75%
Healthy Choice Lunch Express Rotini & Zesty Marinara $4.29 - 25%
Gevalia Traditional Roast Coffee $10.29 - 75%
Quaker Instant Oatmeal $4.99 - 75%
Wheaties 10.9 oz $4.99 - 75%
Kellogg Fiber & Berry Yogurt Crunch $5.29 - 50%

Simplify Aluminum Foil 25 sq ft $1.00 - 50% 0 11822 51065 3

If a store had no clearance tags I picked up a bunch of stuff and got price checks. Sometimes I won, sometimes nothing.

my4mainecoons said:   sameome said:   Maine, thanks! Not much luck with the clearance stuff at my store. I ended up buying NatureMade VitaMelts. They are $8.99 with BOGO free and 2 smartsource $2.25 Q's and $1 VV. I paid $3.50 for 2, which was not bad. Also, got Werther's with $1/2 coupon, RA beef jerky $2.97 and $1 +UP, TGIF chip, 2 chocolate bars for $3 with $1 +UP.
what about Wonderful Pistachios and/or Planters Cashews? After ip's makes the cashews ~ $1/can or the pistachios < $2/bag.

RA month ends on Saturday. Get your Sexy Wipes if you haven't bought them by now.
Colgate is supposed to be a deal this week but I'm more interested in crabmeat than toothpaste so haven't checked the details.

I spent my +UP with the NatureMade and junk food. I saw the pistachio deal, but didn't want to buy because I felt there must be some Q's around. Anyway, you got me interested now.. What's the sexy wipes?

Sexy Wipes are sold next to the condoms and are for cleaning up.
Did you see the link to the ad campaign that I posted early in the month? Scroll through all the screens...
Anyway, they're $7.49, $5.99 gold. $5/1 ip on redplum dot com. $0.99 oop and get back $4 +Up, limit 4/card.
There was also a $5/1 L2C. Not sure if that's still available.

The Playtex Sexy Wipes coupon is NLA on redplum dotcom.. The L2C coupon is also gone, unless you have already clipped it and not used it yet. Supposedly people were able to use it and then reclip it a 2nd time, but that did not work for me. By the time I purchased it wasn't available for reclipping. I have a store that is fully stocked, but I will have to pass on that deal. I've gotten 3 +UPs, so I just miss out on the final +UP..

Update for my Duracell rebate colleagues-- still no word on our rebate.

passion124 said:   The Playtex Sexy Wipes coupon is NLA on redplum dotcom..Yes, and I think all of the printed coupons expired on 4/17. At least I got to buy my 4.

SlamminMOFO said:   
In the 03/24/2013 rp

I believe that the Tresseme coupons expired on Sunday. I was thinking of buying that as well until I saw the date.

I need to spend $12 by Saturday. I generated some $1/1 Colgate VV's because one site I checked claimed Colgate was free after $2 +Up. But I think the size requirement for the VV may be larger than the one that is on sale. I found 2 pistachio coupons so I figured I could buy a couple of those.

I have an Ibotta deal for $1 back on Smuckers grape jelly in the squeeze container, if I can find it at RA (it is supposedly on clearance for around $1.37). Not sure if the 75c coupons I printed earlier in the month are still valid. If they are, it would be a MM.

Has anyone used VV's lately? Are they working? I still have the ones I printed earlier in the month which the register did not accept (I always print them to PDF). JF is back to B1G1 50% off next week.

billrubin said:   passion124 said:   The Playtex Sexy Wipes coupon is NLA on redplum dotcom..Yes, and I think all of the printed coupons expired on 4/17. At least I got to buy my 4.
I still have ip's and they don't expire until May 5.

billrubin said:   

I need to spend $12 by Saturday. I generated some $1/1 Colgate VV's because one site I checked claimed Colgate was free after $2 +Up. But I think the size requirement for the VV may be larger than the one that is on sale.

There is a $1/1 Colgate 4 oz or greater coupon in the 4/14 SS. The colgate is free after +UPs and MQ coupon.
$2.99 - $1.00 MQ - $2.00 +UPs = FREE

There is also a $.75/1 Colgate coupon in the 4/07 SS which makes it $.24 each after +Ups.

If you don't have any colgate coupons, there is a 4 pack of "travel-friendly" size which is $3.19 shelf price (so $2.55 gold). It's 3 oz (4 packs of 0.75 oz) so the above coupons won't work, but still $.55 after +UPs with no coupons.

passion124 said:   There is a $1/1 Colgate 4 oz or greater coupon in the 4/14 SS. The colgate is free after +UPs and MQ coupon.
$2.99 - $1.00 MQ - $2.00 +UPs = FREE
35c in my paper .

billrubin said:   SlamminMOFO said:   
In the 03/24/2013 rp

I believe that the Tresseme coupons expired on Sunday. I was thinking of buying that as well until I saw the date.

You're right! lol I missed that but I still used them earlier in the week (Tuesday) and they scanned fine and cahier didnt notice. I didn't do it intentionally

billrubin said:   SlamminMOFO said:   

Has anyone used VV's lately? Are they working? I still have the ones I printed earlier in the month which the register did not accept (I always print them to PDF). JF is back to B1G1 50% off next week.

I used the $1 VV for VitaMels.

It was an OK deal with 2 $2.25 SS IPQ's + $1 VV, priced @ $8.99 and they are BOGO free.

Scored 3 boxes of Special K Blueberry @ $1.24 per box today. Sweet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014