• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...

thanks to imanemokid for TARGET INFO below

And, and actually ... Target has even a better deal

Buy 2 Skintimate Shave Gel $2.44 each
Use the BOGO Skintimate Coupon
USE 2 TARGET Qz ... $0.75 off Skintimate shave gel (4-19-13)
Final Cost $0.47 each!

Member Summary

Skintimate Shave Stuff
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
^Thanks for responding...

^^..yeah well its spell check auto correct.

JaxFL (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 8:00a) |

so it's John Q. Publix??

MISTERCHEAP (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 8:01a) |

I guess as long as he's not Publix Enemy #1 ...

imanemokid (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 12:04p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

55 cent coupon
Disclaimer
I know there is also a $.55 off any skintimate coupon (FEE BAY) has them. Do you know if it's possible to use 2 of the .55 off and 1 of the B1G1 all in the same transaction? I've attached a copy of the coupon image that I got from a quick search. I know I would need the ACTUAL coupon... but just checking to see your thoughts.

Target currently has a great deal...

Final Cost $1.22 each!

yaijic said:   I know there is also a $.55 off any skintimate coupon (FEE BAY) has them. Do you know if it's possible to use 2 of the .55 off and 1 of the B1G1 all in the same transaction? I've attached a copy of the coupon image that I got from a quick search. I know I would need the ACTUAL coupon... but just checking to see your thoughts.

if you buy 2,

you can use ONE BOGO and ONE .55/1 coupon, (not two) at most stores depending on their coupon policy.

MISTERCHEAP said:   yaijic said:   I know there is also a $.55 off any skintimate coupon (FEE BAY) has them. Do you know if it's possible to use 2 of the .55 off and 1 of the B1G1 all in the same transaction? I've attached a copy of the coupon image that I got from a quick search. I know I would need the ACTUAL coupon... but just checking to see your thoughts.
if you buy 2,

you can use ONE BOGO and ONE .55/1 coupon, (not two) at most stores depending on their coupon policy.

Actually, that's WRONG, ... at ALL stores. UPDATE except Rite-Aid (which has a very strange Q policy)

You can only use the ONE MFR coupon if it's a BOGO Q ...

PUBLIX example

Q: I have a BOGO manufacturer’s coupon. Can another manufacturer’s coupon be used for either of these items?

A: No. When the manufacturer issues a BOGO coupon, it requires the purchase of two items. So, because you have to purchase both items to meet the coupon’s requirements, a manufacturer’s coupon has already been applied to both items.

brayden24 said:   Target currently has a great deal...

Final Cost $1.22 each!

Final Cost $0.47 each! + TAX <<< UPDATED to show correct / non-scammed math

and here's a PDF 4pp (4 TQz to use w/ 2 MFR Qz)

$0.75 off Skintimate shave gel (4-19-13)_x4cj.pdf

TARGET Qz can also be used as competitor Qz

AND, And, and DO NOT PRINT MFR Q BY ITSELF on coupons.com - it will fill up the page w/ an ad

imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yaijic said:   I know there is also a $.55 off any skintimate coupon (FEE BAY) has them. Do you know if it's possible to use 2 of the .55 off and 1 of the B1G1 all in the same transaction? I've attached a copy of the coupon image that I got from a quick search. I know I would need the ACTUAL coupon... but just checking to see your thoughts.
if you buy 2,

Actually, that's WRONG, ... at ALL stores.

PUBLIX example

Q: I have a BOGO manufacturer’s coupon. Can another manufacturer’s coupon be used for either of these items?

A: No. When the manufacturer issues a BOGO coupon, it requires the purchase of two items. So, because you have to purchase both items to meet the coupon’s requirements, a manufacturer’s coupon has already been applied to both items.

Final Cost $1.22 each!

Final Cost $0.00 each!

AND, And, and DO NOT PRINT MFR Q BY ITSELF on coupons.com - it will fill up the page w/ an ad

no, that is not wrong at stores like CVS and Rite Aid. You are allowed to use two coupons (1 bogo and 1 c off coupon up to the full purchase price of both combined, can't exceed the value).

as I noted in my post, it was dependent on INDIVIDUAL STORE POLICY and there are exceptions (like Publix which is not in my area, so I don't shop there)

MISTERCHEAP said:   imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yaijic said:   I know there is also a $.55 off any skintimate coupon (FEE BAY) has them. Do you know if it's possible to use 2 of the .55 off and 1 of the B1G1 all in the same transaction? I've attached a copy of the coupon image that I got from a quick search. I know I would need the ACTUAL coupon... but just checking to see your thoughts.
if you buy 2,

Actually, that's WRONG, ... at ALL stores.

PUBLIX example

Final Cost $1.22 each!

Final Cost $0.00 each!

no, that is not wrong at stores like CVS and Rite Aid. You are allowed to use two coupons (1 bogo and 1 c off coupon up to the full purchase price of both combined, can't exceed the value).

as I noted in my post, it was dependent on INDIVIDUAL STORE POLICY and there are exceptions (like Publix which is not in my area, so I don't shop there)

For the "know it alls" who say I am wrong......

http://content.riteaid.com/stores/CustomerCouponAcceptancePolicy...

Buy One, Get One Free  Rite Aid accepts Buy One, Get One Free coupons, however only one coupon can be used for each pair of items purchased. A customer can use one “cents off” coupon in conjunction with the item they are purchasing on a Buy One Get One Free promotion (or with a Buy One Get One Free coupon), although the value of the cents off coupon cannot exceed the selling price of the item.

And that's fine ... I am definitely wrong about rite-aid Q policy (don't have any of these here, either) which is definitely strange and can circumvent MFR Q policy ...

Multiple Coupons
More than one coupon can be used on the purchase of a single item under the following conditions:
o All coupons match the item being purchased.
o The total of the coupons is equal to or less than the selling price of the item before sales tax.

What does that mean ... you can just bring in a stack of Qz to pay for your item ??

MISTERCHEAP said:    etc etc ...

And "For the "know it alls" who say I am wrong...." >> ... which you are ...

show me where that says it at CVS (I do have those here)

That Rite-Aid policy is interesting. It is expressly against any MANUFACTURER coupon policy as stated on most any coupon as Imanemokid said. The key language: Limit one per purchase. Since the "purchase" involved in a BOGO is two items, no other mfr. coupon should be allowed with a BOGO mfr. coupon. I would think that any mfr. who publishes a BOGO coupon would object to Rite-Aid's policy.

yoregano said:   That Rite-Aid policy is interesting. It is expressly against any MANUFACTURER coupon policy as stated on most any coupon as Imanemokid said. The key language: Limit one per purchase. Since the "purchase" involved in a BOGO is two items, no other mfr. coupon should be allowed with a BOGO mfr. coupon. I would think that any mfr. who publishes a BOGO coupon would object to Rite-Aid's policy.

Yes. They are definitely screwing over the MFRz w/ that policy.

And, no wonder itz a favorite scam shopping place for clamz ... and why they have closets full of "free" crap.

imanemokid said:   yoregano said:   That Rite-Aid policy is interesting. It is expressly against any MANUFACTURER coupon policy as stated on most any coupon as Imanemokid said. The key language: Limit one per purchase. Since the "purchase" involved in a BOGO is two items, no other mfr. coupon should be allowed with a BOGO mfr. coupon. I would think that any mfr. who publishes a BOGO coupon would object to Rite-Aid's policy.

Yes. They are definitely screwing over the MFRz w/ that policy.

And, no wonder itz a favorite scam shopping place for clamz ... and why they have closets full of "free" crap.

you really need to brush up on coupons, codings and policies before making these blanket statements.....

there is no scam involved. In fact, many BOGO coupons are issued to attach themselves to just "one" of the two items because you are indeed "buying one". It is for that reason that a second cents off coupon ON ONE ITEM (say .55/1 Skintimate) scans just fine at the register.

You are confusing a coupon that is issued for $2/2, so if you bought 2 cans, only ONE coupon is valid in that situation on two items, even if you have a .55/1 on top of it. (can't use it).

Obviously, if you have a coupon to get a free bottle of Pantene shampoo with the purchase of a Gillette razor, you can also use a $2/1 Gillette razor coupon on that two item purchase.

Is that also a scam? I think not and it's same principle in effect as a BOGO coupon. the 2nd item is free for buying the first. the first is NOT discounted by a coupon. Just like the Gillette/Pantene example.

MISTERCHEAP said:    etc etc ... you really need to brush up on coupons, codings and policies before making these blanket statements.....

there is no scam involved. In fact, many BOGO coupons are issued to attach themselves to just "one" of the two items because you are indeed "buying one". It is for that reason that a second cents off coupon ON ONE ITEM (say .55/1 Skintimate) scans just fine at the register.

You are confusing a coupon that is issued for $2/2, so if you bought 2 cans, only ONE coupon is valid in that situation on two items, even if you have a .55/1 on top of it. (can't use it).

Obviously, if you have a coupon to get a free bottle of Pantene shampoo with the purchase of a Gillette razor, you can also use a $2/1 Gillette razor coupon on that two item purchase.

Is that also a scam? I think not and it's same principle in effect as a BOGO coupon. the 2nd item is free for buying the first. the first is NOT discounted by a coupon. Just like the Gillette/Pantene example.

"Obviously," ... it's not very obvious to you.

and I'm still waiting for you to point that out in the CVS Q policy.

and your the one that "whined" about the Food Lion Q - that's definitely one way of you.

"Is that a scam? I think not" ... and you post all these "get it free ... if you don't like it" offers to scam the MFRz ... even multiple peepz say - Oh, I love Simply OJ - but I'll tell them I don't so I can get a free bottle of OJ or some Cash Back ... yeah - definitely a scam ...

Oh, I believe I have no difficulties in the coupon policy dept. ... but I have to admit - I have never read the Rite_Aid policy ... and - It is a BAD policy. (fine for Rite-Aid and the peepz).

And no ... YOU are the one that is confused. The B1G1 Q is a single coupon - issued to receive two items.

And your one example has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Multiple stores (corporate) don't even know their own coupon policy ... (multiple discussions there with many free gift cards received, so ...)

What a store accepts and has loaded in the POS ... has nothing to do with what's correct (although, some are) ... or you wouldn't have mass quantities of coupon users complaining at walmartsux or Walgreenz ...

Do I use as many Qz as I can ... yes. And sometimes, do I know that they shouldn't have accepted a Q ... yes - But that is a rare occasion. Do I have the ability to scam ANY store if I wanted to ... yes - even w/ the GS1 barcode. But - that's not the art of the deal.

Because of incompetent policymakers ... (I can definitely think of one person right now that comes to mind ...) - yes - the store will stay in business ... but can put MFRz out of business ... all you have to do is have 20,000 car Qz for $1.00 off and go into Rite-Aid and buy a Volkswagon Passat or Nissan Altima ...

sounds like America is on the right track ... let's see ... give away the item for free ... but wait ... for their time and trouble ... pay them to come to your store and take the item away for less than free ... yeah - that's the ticket ...

especially when it doesn't come out of YOUR bottom line ... (and again - that person comes to mind ...)

(and I'm not done yet ... but ... I have to go to IHOP to use up my free Rooty-Tooty Fresh & Fruity Breakfast Qz ...)

imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:    etc etc ... you really need to brush up on coupons, codings and policies before making these blanket statements.....

and your the one that "whined" about the Food Lion Q - that's definitely one way of you.

"Is that a scam? I think not" ... and you post all these "get it free ... if you don't like it" offers to scam the MFRz ... even multiple peepz say - Oh, I love Simply OJ - but I'll tell them I don't so I can get a free bottle of OJ or some Cash Back ... yeah - definitely a scam ...

Oh, I believe I have no difficulties in the coupon policy dept. ... but I have to admit - I have never read the Rite_Aid policy ... and - It is a BAD policy. (fine for Rite-Aid and the peepz).

And no ... YOU are the one that is confused. The B1G1 Q is a single coupon - issued to receive two items.

Multiple stores (corporate) don't even know their own coupon policy ... (multiple discussions there with many free gift cards received, so ...)

What a store accepts and has loaded in the POS ... has nothing to do with what's correct (although, some are) ... or you wouldn't have mass quantities of coupon users complaining at walmartsux or Walgreenz ...

Do I use as many Qz as I can ... yes. And sometimes, do I know that they shouldn't have accepted a Q ... yes - But that is a rare occasion. Do I have the ability to scam ANY store if I wanted to ... yes - even w/ the GS1 barcode. But - that's not the art of the deal.

Because of incompetent policymakers ... (I can definitely think of one person right now that comes to mind ...) - yes - the store will stay in business ... but can put MFRz out of business ... all you have to do is have 20,000 car Qz for $1.00 off and go into Rite-Aid and buy a Volkswagon Passat or Nissan Altima ...

sounds like America is on the right track ... let's see ... give away the item for free ... but wait ... for their time and trouble ... pay them to come to your store and take the item away for less than free ... yeah - that's the ticket ...

especially when it doesn't come out of YOUR bottom line ... (and again - that person comes to mind ...)

(and I'm not done yet ... but ... I have to go to IHOP to use up my free Rooty-Tooty Fresh & Fruity Breakfast Qz ...)

look, if you want to discuss this intellgiently, fine. but the implications and name calling about scams and scamming, etc have to stop. I post up the Money Back Guarantee offers. At no time do I urge people to "scam" anyone. They are legitimate offers and I am not mother hen over every fat wallet person that reads this forum. If you try a product and it's not up to your expectations, then you have every right to redeem the Money Back MIR. They are subjective by nature and not your place to judge. If the manufacturer feels someone is "scamming" them, they have every right to reject the submission, but not because you post on FW that everyone is doing something wrong by reading and/or possibly partaking in one of these offers (like the Orange Juice).

The Food Lion coupon was a totally different issue and not part of a "MANUFACTURER" coupon discussion, but of course you had to dredge up every issue you can think of.

As for CVS, . if you want proof, here it is.

Two coupons may be used on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion as long as it does not exceed the item total
o Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 Buy One, Get One Free and the customer is purchasing two shampoos; customer may use two coupons for $1.00 each and pay the applicable tax. Buy One, Get One Free promotions may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free Coupons. Customers are responsible for paying applicable tax
o Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 BOGO and customer has a MFG coupon for Suave BOGO. Customer will receive both items for free but will need to pay any applicable tax.

http://www.cvs.com/bizcontent/general/help/coupon-policy.pdf

NOW......are you satisfied?

look, if you want to discuss this intellgiently, fine. but the implications and name calling about scams and scamming, etc have to stop. I post up the Money Back Guarantee offers. At no time do I urge people to "scam" anyone. They are legitimate offers and I am not mother hen over every fat wallet person that reads this forum. If you try a product and it's not up to your expectations, then you have every right to redeem the Money Back MIR. They are subjective by nature and not your place to judge. If the manufacturer feels someone is "scamming" them, they have every right to reject the submission, but not because you post on FW that everyone is doing something wrong by reading and/or possibly partaking in one of these offers (like the Orange Juice).

The Food Lion coupon was a totally different issue and not part of a "MANUFACTURER" coupon discussion, but of course you had to dredge up every issue you can think of.

Two coupons may be used on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion as long as it does not exceed the item total
o Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 Buy One, Get One Free and the customer is purchasing two shampoos; customer may use two coupons for $1.00 each and pay the applicable tax. Buy One, Get One Free promotions may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free Coupons. Customers are responsible for paying applicable tax
o Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 BOGO and customer has a MFG coupon for Suave BOGO. Customer will receive both items for free but will need to pay any applicable tax.

again ... NO ... you're wrong ( I knew you'd pick that section out ... you need to do a little more thorough reading, tho )

imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   imanemokid said:   MISTERCHEAP said:    etc etc ... you really need to brush up on coupons, codings and policies before making these blanket statements.....

again ... NO ... you're wrong ( I knew you'd pick that section out ... you need to do a little more thorough reading, tho )

no, I'm not wrong.

Using your logic, using a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale would mean you have to buy THREE items (pay for 1, two would be free). Since you are saying a BOGO coupon attaches to BOTH items, it can't be used on an item that's already free, so you'd have to get a 2nd one for free (b1 get 2 free) and pay for one. You can't pay for ZIPPO with a BOGO under your logic.

I stand by my assertion that my CVS stores do indeed accept a BOGO q and a cents off q when both items have a definitive price as long as the amount of both are not exceeded by the coupons. Which is why you can only use a BOGO on a BOGO sale cause CVS is already giving you both free, you can't make a 'profit' on the free one. There no Profit involved in my example.

If you two are going to argue, at least just respond WITHOUT quoting an ever-longer growing back-and-forth block of text.

Whatever the case, it is nonsensical for retailers to have different policies on the acceptance of BOGO coupons along with cents-off coupons. Mfrs. establish these "rules" themselves and have their own supposde policies. It's not right for the basic rules to not be exactly the same. Since the disclaimer of "Limit one coupon per purchase" appears almost universally on all mfr. coupons, there shouldn't be any inconsistency, but alas, apparently there is.

Similarly, I know the safeway/Dominicks expressly states that only one coupon can be used in a BOGO sale, saying that a coupon can only be used on the "purchased" item and not the "free" item. This is a highly objectionable load of bunk, of course. Anyway, retailers all need to play by the same rules or they are going to encourage people to find ways to thwart them out of spite alone.

this is relevant to my interests

yoregano said:   If you two are going to argue, at least just respond WITHOUT quoting an ever-longer growing back-and-forth block of text.

Whatever the case, it is nonsensical for retailers to have different policies on the acceptance of BOGO coupons along with cents-off coupons. Mfrs. establish these "rules" themselves and have their own supposde policies. It's not right for the basic rules to not be exactly the same. Since the disclaimer of "Limit one coupon per purchase" appears almost universally on all mfr. coupons, there shouldn't be any inconsistency, but alas, apparently there is.

Similarly, I know the safeway/Dominicks expressly states that only one coupon can be used in a BOGO sale, saying that a coupon can only be used on the "purchased" item and not the "free" item. This is a highly objectionable load of bunk, of course. Anyway, retailers all need to play by the same rules or they are going to encourage people to find ways to thwart them out of spite alone.

well said yoregano....I agree, but as we know, often times, retailers themselves are sometimes the least informed/educated about how coupons really work. (ie the Bricks Manu coupons with a WalMart Logo that get shot down at other retailers cause they invoke the "this coupon says you have to use it at WalMart, it's only good there" nonsense.)

MISTERCHEAP said:   /Q]well said yoregano....I agree, but as we know, often times, retailers themselves are sometimes the least informed/educated about how coupons really work. (ie the Bricks Manu coupons with a WalMart Logo that get shot down at other retailers cause they invoke the "this coupon says you have to use it at WalMart, it's only good there" nonsense.)
Employees at the store level can certainly be clueless, but I don't think retailers are at the level where they make policies. Frankly, I don't know what exactly happens like in the example you give with a coupon with a "WalMart only" disclaimer. I've been told by workers (at other stores) that they would not be reimbursed if they accepted them. Yes, they would still scan, but perhaps there is some sort of exclusivity agreement worked out. It remains puzzling to me how Rite-Aid and CVS seemingly get around the purchase requirement limitation by allowing a BOGO and money-off coupon in the same transaction. Again, the supposed rules set by the mfrs. themselves. It's confusing and inconsistent.

yoregano said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   /Q]well said yoregano....I agree, but as we know, often times, retailers themselves are sometimes the least informed/educated about how coupons really work. (ie the Bricks Manu coupons with a WalMart Logo that get shot down at other retailers cause they invoke the "this coupon says you have to use it at WalMart, it's only good there" nonsense.)
Employees at the store level can certainly be clueless, but I don't think retailers are at the level where they make policies. Frankly, I don't know what exactly happens like in the example you give with a coupon with a "WalMart only" disclaimer. I've been told by workers (at other stores) that they would not be reimbursed if they accepted them. Yes, they would still scan, but perhaps there is some sort of exclusivity agreement worked out. It remains puzzling to me how Rite-Aid and CVS seemingly get around the purchase requirement limitation by allowing a BOGO and money-off coupon in the same transaction. Again, the supposed rules set by the mfrs. themselves. It's confusing and inconsistent.

just to clarify what you said about WalMart, the coupons I was referring to say "Redeemable at WalMart" not "Redeemable Only at WalMart". if the "only" is there, then yes, it's only good at WalMart. if it's a suggestive line saying "hey go buy this at WalMart" as the "Redeemable" is, then it's really valid at any retailer and they should get paid.

no, I'm not wrong.

Using your logic, using a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale would mean you have to buy THREE items (pay for 1, two would be free). Since you are saying a BOGO coupon attaches to BOTH items, it can't be used on an item that's already free, so you'd have to get a 2nd one for free (b1 get 2 free) and pay for one. You can't pay for ZIPPO with a BOGO under your logic.

I stand by my assertion that my CVS stores do indeed accept a BOGO q and a cents off q when both items have a definitive price as long as the amount of both are not exceeded by the coupons. Which is why you can only use a BOGO on a BOGO sale cause CVS is already giving you both free, you can't make a 'profit' on the free one. There no Profit involved in my example.

You can stand by your assertion all you want ... and still be wrong.

First of all, you made up a bunch of stuff ( same as cashiers and CSRz and even MGRz do ) that is not stated in the policy.

o Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 Buy One, Get One Free and the customer is purchasing two shampoos;customer may use two coupons for $1.00 each and pay the applicable tax.

CVS has the BOGO - that is their promotion. So you are purchasing 2 items and can use a MFR cents off Q on each item.

Buy One, Get One Free promotions may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free Coupons. Customers are responsible for paying applicable tax

Again, CVS has the BOGO - that is their promotion. You can use 1 (ONE) BOGO MFR Q for that purchase. And both items will be free. One from CVS w/ their promo, and the one from your MFR Q. NOWHERE does it say you can start stacking a bunch of cents off MFR Qz on top of the BOGO MFR Q you already used.

UPDATE > After speaking with CVS customer relations, they implied that they do not abide by the MFR requirements on the Q and do accept an additional Q as long as there is no Cash Back ... but they do want the customer to abide by their coupon policy ... interesting ... again - no skin off their back and it will increase traffic to that store ...

And I could do Whole Foods / Super Target (no comp Qz) / walmartsux / Winn-Dixie (no comp Qz) / Vonz etc but we'll use ...

Right now at PUBLIX, 15-19oz bags of M&Mz are BOGO - PUBLIX promo. There are also $1.50 off TWO MFR Qz which you can use ONE of & Target Q for $1.50 off 2 so you can only use 1 competitor Q.

But, w/ a BOGO M&M store promo / a BOGO M&M MFR Q / And say $1 off 1 TQ / you can still only use the one MFR Q , but 2 competitor Qz from T.

OR, w/ a BOGO M&M store promo / $1 off 1 MFR Qz / $1 off 1 T Qz - you could get the one free from the store - use 2 $1 off MFR Qz & use 2 $1 off T Qz.

IT'S STILL 1 MFR Q TO PURCHASE 2 ITEMS ON A BOGO MFR Q.

Can use 1 MFR Q & 1 COMP Q per single item. (for stores that take comp Qz) A BOGO Q is not for a single item.

Except, of course, at Rite-Aid.

just to clarify what you said about WalMart, the coupons I was referring to say "Redeemable at WalMart" not "Redeemable Only at WalMart". if the "only" is there, then yes, it's only good at WalMart. if it's a suggestive line saying "hey go buy this at WalMart" as the "Redeemable" is, then it's really valid at any retailer and they should get paid.

and that's correct ... there are very few coupons that say "only" (except at WINX ?? & the bases w/ massive amounts of good Qz from MFRz - but are only good at the commissary because it says "only good at the commissary" on it by MFR coupon. Any other - USE AT / GOOD AT / REDEEM AT etc is because they paid coupons.com or ?? for the advertising, not that you gotz to buy it there.

I dont want to stir the pot here but I'm still confused on this.... Is there a step or coupon missing in this deal? I am seeing 94 cents OOP

Final Cost $0.00 each!

2.44 Shave gel
+2.44 "
====
-2.44 BOGO Q
====
-1.50 2 target coupons
====
0.94 total oop

SlamminMOFO said:   I dont want to stir the pot here but I'm still confused on this.... Is there a step or coupon missing in this deal? I am seeing 94 cents OOP

Final Cost $0.00 each!

2.44 Shave gel
+2.44 "
====
-2.44 BOGO Q
====
-1.50 2 target coupons
====
0.94 total oop

"I dont want to stir the pot here" - sure you do ... came here specifically for ... &

and that is correct ... I didn't do any of the math - I just took it off the receipt (which that won't happen again) ... but my final price was actually $0.38 PLUS tax.
They used the full value of the Q and took $3.00 off the price and my actual price was $0.38 for 2 (which I thought was the tax).

For 2 cans the price should actually be $0.94 PLUS tax.

imanemokid said:   SlamminMOFO said:   I dont want to stir the pot here but I'm still confused on this.... Is there a step or coupon missing in this deal? I am seeing 94 cents OOP

Final Cost $0.00 each!

2.44 Shave gel
+2.44 "
====
-2.44 BOGO Q
====
-1.50 2 target coupons
====
0.94 total oop

and that is correct ... I didn't do any of the math - I just took it off the receipt (which that won't happen again) ... but my final price was actually $0.38 PLUS tax.
They used the full value of the Q and took $3.00 off the price and my actual price was $0.38 for 2 (which I thought was the tax).

oh my, sounds like a scam to me. allowing them to apply $3 off when it was $2.44. How is an American business supposed to survive under those conditions???

MISTERCHEAP said:   imanemokid said:    etc etc

oh my, sounds like a scam to me. allowing them to apply $3 off when it was $2.44. How is an American business supposed to survive under those conditions???

Why? because they made a mistake and I didn't notice it til SlamminMOFO posted his correctly done math ... hmmm ... too bad it wasn't at a CA walgreenz or PUBLIX - could have gotten it for free if the price was wrong ... there - now we're scammin (ha) ...

I make myself generally aware of coupon policies at the stores I shop. I do not however feel compelled to be an expert at it. I do not carry their policies in my back pocket as some do. I am the customer, it is up to the store, its equipment, and the stores employees to enforce its policies, or to allow exceptions to the policies to a customer. If I dont like the final price of something I will decide whether or not to purchase. If there is a discrepancy, in my mind, I may ask for the manager to make decision. I do not however get my panties in a bunch over a minor purchase.

Hopefully you guys dont take up yours and the stores employees time over 55˘ on an already good deal.
Now kiss and make up fellas!

Nice deal!

Similar deal at public starting Thursday....

JaxFL said:   Similar deal at public starting Thursday....

or PUBLIX ??

JaxFL said:   Similar deal at public starting Thursday....
What are the specifics on this deal?

At PUBLIX the Skintimate is priced between $2.55 & $2.99

and there is a $1 off 1 Schick Hydro, Skintimate, or Edge Shave Prep 6 - 8.4oz Publix Q in the Health & Beauty Advantage Buy Flyer (exp 5/3)

So BOGO Q up to $3.00 and also use 2 $1.00 PUBLIX Qz = $0.28 - $0.50 a can

imanemokid said:   At PUBLIX the Skintimate is priced between $2.55 & $2.99

and there is a $1 off 1 Schick Hydro, Skintimate, or Edge Shave Prep 6 - 8.4oz Publix Q in the Health & Beauty Advantage Buy Flyer (exp 5/3)

^^..yeah well its spell check auto correct.

JaxFL said:   imanemokid said:   At PUBLIX the Skintimate is priced between $2.55 & $2.99

^^..yeah well its spell check

so it's John Q. Publix??

MISTERCHEAP said:   JaxFL said:   imanemokid said:   At PUBLIX etc etc
^^..yeah well its spell check

so it's John Q. Publix??

I guess as long as he's not Publix Enemy #1 ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014