Walgreens SoftSoap Liquid Hand Washing Soap B1G1

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walgreens SoftSoap
Disclaimer
I was at Walgreens today and happened to see the large bottles of SoftSoap liquid hand wash for B1G1 at $7.99!

Use the $0.50 off two (2) Softsoap brand Liquid Hand Soap http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=13903&zid=xh20&...

Possibly use 2 of the coupons to save a dollar? (somebody please tell me if I am wrong)

Two large bottles for possibly $6.99

Member Summary

softsoap
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i don't think Walgreens lets you use a Q on a free item. they seem to be the worst with coupons & their register rewards system. then again, it seems like a lot of my local stores are getting a little tighter on their coupon acceptance.

worth a shot lol

MeIsCheap said:   i don't think Walgreens lets you use a Q on a free item. they seem to be the worst with coupons & their register rewards system. then again, it seems like a lot of my local stores are getting a little tighter on their coupon acceptance.

Wags does let you use a coupon on a free item. I used two coupons on the Indiana Popcorn B1G1 all last week.

The coupon is for .50/2. So this would not work. You would need 2 coupons for .50/1 in order to use 2 coupons.
You will just be able to use the .50/2 in the bogo scenario for a total of .50 savings.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014