• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$10 off any Dermasilk Full Size Product (ETS)
http://www.dermasilk.org/shop/CVS_CPN.pdf

limit one per person.

Member Summary

dermasilk (84.68kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Good news is that if you can find a $19.99 item, this is free after $10 ECB. However, that assumes you can find a $19.99 item, which seems not to be easy. One person reported finding the "cheap" item but it was $20.99. Most items are $29.99+.

LINK ??

Page Not Found
The page you have requested cannot be found.

Another link or pdf of the Q?

imanemokid said:   LINK ??

Page Not Found
The page you have requested cannot be found.

Another link or pdf of the Q?
The thread is 2 months old!

billrubin said:    etc etc ... The thread is 2 months old!

And ... ??

I realize in " Grocery Coupons & Deals" that dead deals last longer than what's stated on their tombstone ...

but this Q was good til 4/14.

Nobody has the pdf or a good link to the Q?

The Q from OPz link was only good til 5-25-13

Where is the one that expired 4/14 ??

imanemokid said:   billrubin said:    etc etc ... The thread is 2 months old!

And ... ??

I realize in " Grocery Coupons & Deals" that dead deals last longer than what's stated on their tombstone ...

but this Q was good til 4/14.
4/14/13. The coupon was only valid for a week.

And deals from this section are not moved to Expired Deals when they end.

billrubin said:    etc etc 4/14/13. The coupon was only valid for a week.

And deals from this section are not moved to Expired Deals when they end.

Red - that's lame ... well, you deserve one or two back - Strange week(s) ... posted 4-8-13 - Q expired 5-25-13 ...

imanemokid said:   
Red - that's lame ... well, you deserve one or two back - Strange week(s) ... posted 4-8-13 - Q expired 5-25-13 ...
I don't see any image other than yours that shows an expiration of 5/25/13. Maybe if you start speaking in English instead of code like "OPz" we can understand what you are talking about. The deal was a one week deal. When it was posted on 4/8, it was obvious that 4/14 was to say it was valid thru the end of the week. The link in the original post is not valid. If there was a later dated coupon than 4/14, then maybe the manufacturer updated it at some point after this thread was posted.

billrubin said:    etc etc ...
(1) I don't see any image other than yours that shows an expiration of 5/25/13.
(2) Maybe if you start speaking in English instead of code like "OPz" we can understand what you are talking about.
(3) The deal was a one week deal. When it was posted on 4/8, it was obvious that 4/14 was to say it was valid thru the end of the week.
(4) The link in the original post is not valid.
(5) If there was a later dated coupon than 4/14, then maybe the manufacturer updated it at some point after this thread was posted.

1. Lame #3 Since I'm the only other person besides you and the "OP" that posted on this thread ... it's reasonable that you wouldn't see any other Q images posted.
2. Lame #4 Actually, I'm not "speaking" anything ... but I do get the point you were attempting to make (along with the Mr. Bill in your pocket, henceforth the "we") (although incorrect). As long as you have been on FW and as many threadz that you've posted in ... and don't know what "OP" is ?? sad ... Original Poster / original post. Yes, the concept was in English, using the English alphabet, with English acronyms ...
3. Lame #5 The OPz deal might have been for one week, but the link from dermasilk and CVS that he posted lasted over a month ... that's why I asked the question.
4. Lame #6 No duh? That's why I asked if there was a newer link.
5. Maybe you finally get the point. I was trying to see if there was a more current Q.

And 4/14 does not have to mean the 14th day of April. I have many PDFz of Qz that are good til next year.

UPDATE
Q = coupons
FW = FatWallet
PDF = portable document format
Mr. = Mister
CVS = CVS, Inc. (currently "Convenience, Value and Service" ... previously - "Consumer Value Store")

any "code" I left out feel free to ...

imanemokid said:   3. Lame #5 The OPz deal might have been for one week, but the link from dermasilk and CVS that he posted lasted over a month ... that's why I asked the question.
How do you know it lasted for more than a week? How do you know they didn't take the coupon down on 4/15/13 (added the year so you don't think I meant 2015) and then put it back up in May when there was a new coupon? The coupon on the link posted when this thread was started was valid until 4/14/13, as that was when the CVS deal was valid until.

I've wasted enough of my time only to get obnoxious replies from you. You can be cooler than the rest of us with your "OPz" instead of "OP's". And then you're shocked when you get a red.

billrubin said:   etc etc ... I've wasted enough of my time only to get obnoxious replies from you. You can be cooler than the rest of us with your "OPz" instead of "OP's". And then you're shocked when you get a red.

interesting that you started the "obnoxious" replies ... cool ... I don't think so ... but if I need to explain a "z" instead of an "s" ... yes that's a legitimate reason for a red ... & you're right ... I shouldn't have wasted the time ...

red is for people that ask for Target coupons that have unique PINz on them ...

Bill Rubin, you're awesome.

imanemokid said:   billrubin said:   etc etc ... I've wasted enough of my time only to get obnoxious replies from you. You can be cooler than the rest of us with your "OPz" instead of "OP's". And then you're shocked when you get a red.

interesting that you started the "obnoxious" replies ... cool ... I don't think so ... but if I need to explain a "z" instead of an "s" ... yes that's a legitimate reason for a red ... & you're right ... I shouldn't have wasted the time ...

red is for people that ask for Target coupons that have unique PINz on them ...

New coupon, just for you.

http://www.dermasilk.org/shop/CVS_CPN_062913.pdf

The coupon expires June 29th, 2013. I hope that's clear enough to avoid any confusion when someone comes back a few months from now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014