• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy 3 Select Frozen Pizzas = FREE Drumstick Ice Cream

Buy 3 DiGiorno pizzeria! Frozen Pizzas $5 each
Buy 1 Nestle Drumstick 8 ct $5.99
Total = $15 (Nestle Drumstick 8 ct. will be FREE)

Use the $1/1 DiGiorno Frozen Item Target store coupon
Plus, use 3 $1.50/1 DiGiorno Pizza coupons (will need access to 2 computers)
Final cost $9.50 total just $2.38 each!

Member Summary

I don't quite get the math ... but usually I would separate the cost of the pizza from the free drumsticks

anyway ... Most Tz that I frequent (and as per corporate) allow 4 like T Qz per Xaction ...

So $15 in pizzaz - $4.50 in MFR Qz - $3 TQz = $7.50 /3 = $2.50 each + FREE Drumstick

(or total $1.88 per item ?)

THANX (didn't even read the ad this week)

imanemokid said:   I don't quite get the math ... but usually I would separate the cost of the pizza from the free drumsticks

anyway ... Most Tz that I frequent (and as per corporate) allow 4 like T Qz per Xaction ...

So $15 in pizzaz - $4.50 in MFR Qz - $3 TQz = $7.50 /3 = $2.50 each + FREE Drumstick

(or total $1.88 per item ?)

THANX (didn't even read the ad this week)

I agree. My Target lets me use a Target Coupon for each item, but I understand that some don't.

brayden24 said:   Buy 3 Select Frozen Pizzas = FREE Drumstick Ice Cream

Buy 3 DiGiorno pizzeria! Frozen Pizzas $5 each
Buy 1 Nestle Drumstick 8 ct $5.99
Total = $15 (Nestle Drumstick 8 ct. will be FREE)

Use the $1/1 DiGiorno Frozen Item Target store coupon
Plus, use 3 $1.50/1 DiGiorno Pizza coupons (will need access to 2 computers)
Final cost $9.50 total just $2.38 each!

I don't see anything in the Target ad about the free Nestle drumsticks. Where did that come from?

VirginiaDC said:   etc etc ...
I don't see anything in the Target ad about the free Nestle drumsticks. Where did that come from?

It's in my ad (just mine)... also for california pizza ... can get the drumz

There's a little pix of the drumz p27 in online ad

(and I did get 2 sets of 3 at 2 different Tz - 3 TQz at each - but like you - they didn't know about the free drumz, either... and eating one now ... and some new flavors, too)

also Target Qz 4pp (1 spare) - download - then print from PDF viewer

HERE

I did this today and the Drumsticks didn't come off. I went to the service desk and they researched it and I was told the new Pizzaria pizza's (the ones the $1.50 coupons are for) didn't qualify. Anyway I returned the Drumsticks. $2.50 each for those new Pizzaria Pizzas is still a very good deal.

My target does not carry the "pizzeria" products so the $1.50 coupons would not work. Cashier took great pleasure in announcing that to all within 100 feet (employee of the month material for sure). I did purchase 3 regular pizza's. Used the 3 target $1 off coupons and got a free 8 count of drumsticks. Cost of $12.00 for all. I am happy but would have been happier if store stocked product or if I could have used all coupons.

Green for you OP!

VirginiaDC said:   I did this today and the Drumsticks didn't come off. I went to the service desk and they researched it and I was told the new Pizzaria pizza's (the ones the $1.50 coupons are for) didn't qualify. Anyway I returned the Drumsticks. $2.50 each for those new Pizzaria Pizzas is still a very good deal.

"service desk and they researched it" ... where ?? in the backroom in a National Lampoon magazine that was left back there. I called CS @ T ... and they said - as per my pix from ad - ALL DiGiorno are qualified to get the FREE drumstick - and if you have any problem - to have the stores CSR or manager call corporate.

(and what's listed ... All Digiorno Pizza and California Pizza Kitchen multiserve.)

Great!..going to check my target out tomorrow will let you know if they offer the same deal...love this!..think I am going to figure out the coupon game after all...now have to see if I have the mfg Q... :/ Thanks a ton for sharing the knowledge! **

couponking1953 said:   My target does not carry the "pizzeria" products so the $1.50 coupons would not work... etc etc

was that a T or SuperT ?

"T"

thanks so much for the pizza coupon

VirginiaDC said:   I did this today and the Drumsticks didn't come off. I went to the service desk and they researched it and I was told the new Pizzaria pizza's (the ones the $1.50 coupons are for) didn't qualify. Anyway I returned the Drumsticks. $2.50 each for those new Pizzaria Pizzas is still a very good deal.

yeah mine drumsticks didnt come off either but she still gave me free since i bought the original pizza kind

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014