• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bayer Contour Next EZ Meter $10
Get a $10 +Up Reward (limit 1 offer)
Final Cost FREE!*
* Be sure to check your inbox for the Rite Aid Diabetes email newsletter sent out on Thursday that included a unique link to print out a $10/1 Bayer Next Contour EZ Meter Rite Aid store coupon. If you received this email with the coupon, this deal will be a $10 moneymaker for you!

sale valid 4/14 Sunday to 4/20

Member Summary

Bayer Contour Next Meter
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
He was probably mentioning it as earlier in this thread there was a discussion of certain grocery items being 75% off. H... (more)

MrVietnam (Apr. 22, 2013 @ 7:47p) |

There was a $5 John Frieda coupon from Rite Aid in my email today.

brigandomatic (Apr. 22, 2013 @ 8:32p) |

Hmm.. I didn't get any RA email today. Could use the JF coupon.

billrubin (Apr. 22, 2013 @ 10:41p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The challenge is what to do with the overage. Finding it hard to come up with $10 in purchases not to mention that I have mostly $10 +Up's.

my4mainecoons said:   The challenge is what to do with the overage. Finding it hard to come up with $10 in purchases not to mention that I have mostly $10 +Up's.The nice thing about this is that at least it's zero out of pocket to get the $10. If you have one of the manufacturers coupons, even better. And I think there's a coupon in the diabetes book as well, although I already used it.

Would be nice if RA's return policy on items purchased with coupons was the same as CVS and you could just get a gift card.

Finally, a deal for something we'll actually use:
2 Tidy Cats cat litter 2/$10
- 2 $1.50/1 vv
- 2 $1/1 peelies found on Purina One at supermarket tonight or from 1/27 RP
= $5 oop and get $2 +Up, limit 2; $3 for 28 lbs of cat litter

I'll be getting 4 at a time to use $10 +Up.

My rite aid refused the coupon. I printed it directly from the email, brought the item with coupon to the register. The coupon does not scan, they say its not in system. So, they refused to accept it.

scottvm said:   My rite aid refused the coupon. I printed it directly from the email, brought the item with coupon to the register. The coupon does not scan, they say its not in system. So, they refused to accept it.
Same here. is it because the item is already free after UP?

junkdeal said:   scottvm said:   My rite aid refused the coupon. I printed it directly from the email, brought the item with coupon to the register. The coupon does not scan, they say its not in system. So, they refused to accept it.
Same here. is it because the item is already free after UP?

no, that has no bearing on it.

Did you have the cashier try entering the 11-digits?

my4mainecoons said:   Did you have the cashier try entering the 11-digits?
Yes, the AM tried entering the 11 digit code and didn't go thru.

Same here, the AM tried entering the 11 digits and nothing. Then went into office and called someone, comes out and tells me its not in the system and she will not accept it.

This happened with the Burts Bees facebook coupons last month. They all beeped but by Tuesday they'd stopped beeping.
Hopefully enough folks are posting on FB and they'll get this fixed.
I don't FB so "Whoever you are, I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."

scottvm said:   Same here, the AM tried entering the 11 digits and nothing. Then went into office and called someone, comes out and tells me its not in the system and she will not accept it.That sucks. I had some Centrum coupons from last week's email and they worked fine yesterday. My VV's all beeped last Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Fortunately the managers pushed them thru. I tried chatting with "customer service" on the RA site on Thursday night since people were still reporting them beeping, and the person actually told me to contact the VV people!

mine beeped as well but the cashier overrode it.

Is the numbers on the email coupon the same as the Diabetes coupon book?
I know the VV coupons are Rite Aid standard coupons with a picture and the coupon number and bar code on the bottom.

mlumz said:   Is the numbers on the email coupon the same as the Diabetes coupon book?
I know the VV coupons are Rite Aid standard coupons with a picture and the coupon number and bar code on the bottom.

The numbers are not the same. They're both RC49 coupons which means that you can only use one per meter-- either from Diabetes Book or the email. The ones in the Diabetes book all have the same bar code/number. The email coupons are unique numbers/one time use tied to your registered email address. Once scanned they are inactivated-- like the video values.

:cough: There's a $10 MQ for the Contour EZ meters in the Walgreens Diabetes Answers booklet :cough:

ETA- I just dug one out and it does say Offer good only at Walgreens, but it is a MQ. . .so YMMV.

FYI
Word in the street that the $10 Contour EZ coupon is working fine.
Will try tomorrow and update.

hambirg said:   :cough: There's a $10 MQ for the Contour EZ meters in the Walgreens Diabetes Answers booklet :cough:

ETA- I just dug one out and it does say Offer good only at Walgreens, but it is a MQ. . .so YMMV.

There was also one in 1-16-13 SS. It was very regional and not in my region.
I have a couple of Bayer pamphlets (found near pharmacy counter in a Wellness store) and they have a $10 off coupon in them as well. They don't expire until 2014 and since there aren't any more Diabetes coupon books coming out (new packet is out and no coupon book in it) I'm holding on to the Bayer pamphlets for now.

Multiple reports that the email coupon is no longer beeping.

junkdeal said:   FYI
Word in the street that the $10 Contour EZ coupon is working fine.
Will try tomorrow and update.

Coupon scanned with no problem today.

junkdeal said:   
Coupon scanned with no problem today.

Same here.

Reminder that the coupons in the Diabetes books expire 4-27-13.
Contour USB has been repackaged w/ new UPC. The Diabetes coupon scans on both the new & the old meters. The PDF manufacturer coupon beeps on the new meter.

This is a good week to use Vitamin Water hangtags if you have them. Vitamin Water is on sale 2/$2.
Buy 15 for $15, use 3 $2/5 ht for $9 oop and get back $5 +Up. $4 for 15 Vitamin Water makes them $0.26 ea.

Was at RA last night and they still had 4 on the shelf. I'm going to wait until Saturday to buy them to get the most life out of the ECB.

my4mainecoons said:   

1-16-13 was a Wednesdayday. Did you mean 1-13-13 or 1-20-13?

MrVietnam said:   my4mainecoons said:   

1-16-13 was a Wednesdayday. Did you mean 1-13-13 or 1-20-13?

sorry, 1-6-13

billrubin said:   Was at RA last night and they still had 4 on the shelf. I'm going to wait until Saturday to buy them to get the most life out of the ECB.

ECB, isn't that CVS?

MeIsCheap said:   billrubin said:   Was at RA last night and they still had 4 on the shelf. I'm going to wait until Saturday to buy them to get the most life out of the ECB.

ECB, isn't that CVS?
Yeah, sorry. meant +Up.

This has turned out to be a really good week for me: Pantene, Tidy Cats, 75% off groceries-- lots of good stuff, OxiClean, Arm & Hammer
Started w/ ~$100 in +Up and ran through them. Had to wait until today for new ones to be active. Stupid system.
Trying to cash out for gardening season and am down to ~$30. A little more cat litter, detergent & groceries should do it.
Cashier who works tonight is willing to type in the 11 digits on +Up that aren't active yet so depending on that store's stock I could be done by tonight.

my4mainecoons said:    75% off groceries-- lots o]f good stuff,

Wow, I will have to stop by Rite Aid and see if they have any groceries 75% off.

MrVietnam said:   Wow, I will have to stop by Rite Aid and see if they have any groceries 75% off.5 months and counting on my Rite Aid separation and I don't miss it. It's great driving straight home from work every day.

MrVietnam said:   my4mainecoons said:    75% off groceries-- lots o]f good stuff,

Wow, I will have to stop by Rite Aid and see if they have any groceries 75% off.

The groceries vary from store to store. One store had lots 50-75% off, a few miles away, nothing was marked down.
Special K Blueberry isn't tagged but is ringing up $1.24/box nationwide (75%)
I got Uncle Bens Brown Rice packages (microwave) tagged 75% off and a $1 OYNO cat printed. Turns out to be $1 wyb 5-7, $2 wyb 8. White rice counts too.
Reg. price $2.59, $0.62 at 75% off x 6 = $3.74 - $1 OYNO. $2.74 for 6 rice. Now that I know about the cat I'll get combination of white & brown to reach the $2.
Haven't tried it yet but the RA brand coffee is 75% off (both blends) as well as Gevalia .
Crisco Corn Oil. Hungry Jack pancake mix, Hungry Jack syrup (won't sell in this land of maple sugar...), all the Emerald Breakfast nut blends, various cereals including Wheaties, various teas, RA soups, Herb Ox boullion (?) 8-ct pkgs. Smuckers strawberry & grape jelly in the upside down squeeze bottles, Skippy pb.
King Oscar sardines. I've been buying Bumble Bee crabmeat for $0.92/can but passing on the canned shrimp & clams. Simplify Aluminum foil 25 ft, reg $1 was 50% off.

Had to go to 2 RA's today but I found 2 meters on the shelf at the 2nd one. Sadly, limit was 1 on the +Up. Can't argue with free money.

Folgers coffee, reg 9.99, now 75% off. Of course, no cpns available that I can see!

nicknametaken said:   Folgers coffee, reg 9.99, now 75% off. Of course, no cpns available that I can see!

what does that have to do with this thread?

MeIsCheap said:   nicknametaken said:   Folgers coffee, reg 9.99, now 75% off. Of course, no cpns available that I can see!

what does that have to do with this thread?

He was probably mentioning it as earlier in this thread there was a discussion of certain grocery items being 75% off. He was just mentioning yet another.

There was a $5 John Frieda coupon from Rite Aid in my email today.

brigandomatic said:   There was a $5 John Frieda coupon from Rite Aid in my email today.Hmm.. I didn't get any RA email today. Could use the JF coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014