FREE Coca Cola Product Coupon

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Free Coke
Disclaimer
To get a $0.99 off Coca Cola Product Coupon! They will email you the coupon. The coupon is good for $.99 off a 14, 16, or 20 oz bottle of Coca Cola. You should be able to find this free at many stores with this coupon.

Link here......http://www.ahhhhhh.com/

Toss this monkey some bananas (green) if you go "ape" for Coca-cola like me.

Member Summary

coke
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Don't see anything on the coupon that states this requirement.

cabby (Apr. 19, 2013 @ 10:24a) |

There was nothing about a coupon anywhere in my email, either. Deal must be dead.

IStillPickUpPennies (Apr. 20, 2013 @ 7:38a) |

go to QFC (it's a kroger store) we get it up north here in the seattle area. also there "throwback pepsi" that has sugar... (more)

kateabear10 (May. 02, 2013 @ 6:00a) |

Bricks printer, allows two prints.

(and no AD, either)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you only get one coupon?

It uses the coupons.com printer. When I think of the point of purchase displays, most carry the 20oz, hopefully I'll find some at the convenience store that has 16 or 14 so it will be free.

You can only get one coupon.

At my Local Wal-Mart 20oz bottles cost $1.58.

I backed up and printed a second one which is the limit. This seems to be only good for sugar coke though. I'm gonna try it on diet coke.

it's been 20 minutes and I haven't received an e-mail yet. was the coupon supposed to popup after submitting or e-mailed?

edit...

finally got the e-mail and printed it twice!
(print once then "back", "refresh", "retry")

you can usually do that with each computer on your network and sometimes with each browser on a computer without having to empty this & delete that.

(use a different e-mail on each computer when you give your "idea")

movie44 said:   I backed up and printed a second one which is the limit. This seems to be only good for sugar coke though. I'm gonna try it on diet coke.

Where does one find Coke with sugar? I can only find Pepsi,Dew and Sierra Mist with real sugar.

JelloFishie said:   movie44 said:   I backed up and printed a second one which is the limit. This seems to be only good for sugar coke though. I'm gonna try it on diet coke.

Where does one find Coke with sugar? I can only find Pepsi,Dew and Sierra Mist with real sugar.

It seems rather plentiful at the hispanic markets in border/near border towns down South as the folks in Mexico are smart enough to manufacture their sodas WITHOUT the HFCS and use actual sugar instead!

JelloFishie said:   movie44 said:   I backed up and printed a second one which is the limit. This seems to be only good for sugar coke though. I'm gonna try it on diet coke.

next time you see a Coke truck delivering to a grocery store, ask the driver!
or ask Coke on facebook, twitter, phone....

bugsie said:   JelloFishie said:   movie44 said:   I backed up and printed a second one which is the limit. This seems to be only good for sugar coke though. I'm gonna try it on diet coke.

It seems rather plentiful at the hispanic markets in border/near border towns down South as the folks in Mexico are smart enough to manufacture their sodas WITHOUT the HFCS and use actual sugar instead!

I don't drink this stuff, but I recall from past FW threads that Coke switches to sugar around Jewish holidays to make it kosher; some have purchased it by the case. You are more likely to have luck at a beer & soda distribution center, though some grocery stores who sell kosher foods may have limited quantities. Where I live, we have several beer/soda stores and a farmers market comprised of largely hispanic sellers, and you can buy Coke with table sugar (Beet and/or cane sugar) instead of HFCS.

To no one in particular: I didn't try this offer, but as many have pointed out, it's the Bricks printer, which allows two prints. If backing up doesn't work, just go back and click the link they emailed to you, it should work (especially if you only printed one earlier because you didn't realize you could do two).

thanks for the link for the coupon

where's the coupon offer? do you need to submit a 'site idea'?

iowahawkeye said:   where's the coupon offer? do you need to submit a 'site idea'?Yes.

I've seen these products in my local pathmark. Zip 11214

They have coke, sprite, and orange fanta with regular sugar.

Some people here refer to as mexican coke. I think bottled in mexico????

Thanks

does Coke sell the 14oz in glass bottles by chance, or is that just a special New Yorker size pop

thanx ... got my "2" of 'em

The email I received:

"Hi ___ ____,
Thanks for your AHH-inspiring idea! Our scientists are reviewing it now and we'll let you know if it's selected. Stay tuned!
See official rules for complete details!
Good luck"

Nothing about a coupon. :-/

Thanks OP. Monkey gets the green. Got a 12.5 oz at Sheetz, 99c off 99c. Did have to pay tax though.

Thanks for the link.Since I live down south,Dollar General sells the old style coke in the glass bottle.

Kitrina said:   The email I received:

"Hi ___ ____,
Thanks for your AHH-inspiring idea! Our scientists are reviewing it now and we'll let you know if it's selected. Stay tuned!
See official rules for complete details!
Good luck"

Nothing about a coupon. :-/

Nothing here, either.

gary

Kitrina said:   The email I received: etc etc ... Nothing about a coupon. :-/
gtaylor666 said:   Nothing here, either. ...gary

If you get / leave it in spam ... there won't be.

You need to move it to your inbox.

(or do just the "print now")

I got the email but there was no coupon attached.

movie44 said:   I backed up and printed a second one which is the limit. This seems to be only good for sugar coke though. I'm gonna try it on diet coke.
Don't see anything on the coupon that states this requirement.

There was nothing about a coupon anywhere in my email, either. Deal must be dead.

go to QFC (it's a kroger store) we get it up north here in the seattle area. also there "throwback pepsi" that has sugar too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014