• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My local CVS in Stone Mountain, GA had them on clearance from $6.99 down to $1.73 which equates to 15 cents for each K-Cup. YMMV.

Member Summary

Grove Square (590.67kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer

An Amazon Review (206.50kB)
Thanks blueribb
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Careful. I got a box of these from WalMart once and they were just instant coffee in a k-cup. Try opening it afterwards - instead of grounds, you have an empty cup! Hopefully the reason they're on clearance is that everyone's got wise to the scam.

Videx said:   Careful. I got a box of these from WalMart once and they were just instant coffee in a k-cup. Try opening it afterwards - instead of grounds, you have an empty cup! Hopefully the reason they're on clearance is that everyone's got wise to the scam.

How was the taste ?

blueribb said:   Videx said:   Careful. I got a box of these from WalMart once and they were just instant coffee in a k-cup. Try opening it afterwards - instead of grounds, you have an empty cup! Hopefully the reason they're on clearance is that everyone's got wise to the scam.

How was the taste ?

Check the reviews on ama-a-zon. They are the only product I have ever seen with 100% one star reviews.

The coffee tasted fine but knowing it was all instant coffee, left a "bitter taste" in my mouth I was expecting fresh brewed coffee. Anyways, at 15 cents a cup, its ok for now.

It's cheaper to buy instant coffee, just put a spoonful in the cup, and let hot water run from the Keurig; a lot greener, too.

I had $10 in Kohl's cash a few weeks ago and decided to buy one of those re-fillable baskets that are for the Keurig. I am very pleasantly surprised at how good it works and the coffee is equal in quality. I have about 100 KKups leftover from the Straples deal a few months back but after those are gone I don't plan on using them anymore for my everyday coffee (will still but a variety of flavored coffees for special occasions).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014