• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This week (at least in Western NY) Target is selling Lean Cuisine Dinners for $1.89 (Classic collection), $2.39 (Remaining boxed dinners) or slightly more for the bags/salads (I dont remember those prices exactly). They're also offering a promotion to buy 3 get 1 free. Additionally, there is a Target coupon at Target.com (link below) for $1 off 3 lean cuisine dinners. Further, if you have (or acquire other sources) the manufacturer's coupon for $1 off 3 dinners from a few weeks ago you can stack that as well to further sweeten the deal.

Heres the examples I got yesterday:

Buy 4 boxed dinners at $1.89 ... makes it $7.56
Buy 3 get 1 promo reduces to ... $5.67 ($1.42 each)
Use $1 off 3 Target Coupon ... makes it $4.67 ($1.17 each)
Use $1 off 3 Mftr Coupon ... makes it $3.67 ($0.92 each)

Buy 4 boxed dinners at $2.39 ... makes it $9.56
Buy 3 get 1 promo reduces to ... $7.17 ($1.79 each)
Use $1 off 3 Target Coupon ... makes it $6.17 ($1.54 each)
Use $1 off 3 Mftr Coupon ... makes it $5.17 ($1.29 each)

Even without the Manufacturer Coupons its still a pretty good deal for either "collection" of dinners.

Target Coupons Link

There are some other pretty decent deals out there too ...

Campbell's To Go Soups in a Bag are $2.39/ea (regular price) ... there are Target coupons for $1 off each and manufacturer's coupons for $1 off each as well (I have seen the manufacturer coupons in the paper and also picked some up from a shelf display a couple weeks back). With both coupons that makes them $0.39/ea. That was low enough for me to give a couple of them a try.

Campbell's Skill Sauces are also $2.39/ea (regular price) ... there are Target coupons for $1 off each and manufactuer's coupons for $1 off two as well (I have only seen these in the paper). With both coupons that makes them $0.89/ea. I've had a couple of these and they're pretty good.

Member Summary

lean cuisine
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014