Mio Energy Liquid Water Enhancer for $0 @ 7-eleven

Archived From: Grocery Coupons & Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mio Energy Liquid Water Enhancer for $0 @ 7-eleven

https://www.7-eleven.com

Today only at participating 7-11 stores, FREE Mio Energy liquid water enhancer. One per customer. I just picked mine up, the first 7-11 didn't have them, but the second one I went to did.

Member Summary

mio
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't see anything on the site about this.

LOL! at 'water enhancer'. How this product makes money is way beyond my comprehension.

thanks maaaaannnn

mulanie said:   I don't see anything on the site about this.

https://www.7-eleven.com/Only-at-7-Eleven/Promotions/Energy-Ambush/

kriskos4 said:   LOL! at 'water enhancer'. How this product makes money is way beyond my comprehension.

the deal is green you opinion deserves a red

I went to 7-11 at Santa Clara st/10 th st in San Jose,CA, and they (the manager and employees)told me that they are not aware about it and I get nothing).
I don't believe them.
Anyone tries that place yet?Do you encounter the same problem?

megapvc said:   I went to 7-11 at Santa Clara st/10 th st in San Jose,CA, and they (the manager and employees)told me that they are not aware about it and I get nothing).
I don't believe them.

You should read the past pasts and links provided.

Given that...it's not like you can force them to give it to you either way...so try a different location.

Worked for me. I asked at the counter if the Arctic Grape MiO FIT I brought up was on sale. The girl said yes and when she scanned it, it rang up 3.99 with a discount of -3.99. There were no signs in the store and their slurpee machine messed up my afternoon slurpee.
This was in the great commonwealth of Virginia.

...and some ass clown held up the line forever buying powerball tickets...

megapvc said:   I went to 7-11 at Santa Clara st/10 th st in San Jose,CA, and they (the manager and employees)told me that they are not aware about it and I get nothing).
I don't believe them.

One store wouldn't give it to me even though I showed him the webpage and another store said "Just 1 per party" even though there were 2 of us.
Call their customer service # 1-800-255-0711. Corporate will usually make it up to you when a store screws up these offers.

Went into store and show app but without a barcode they couldn't accept it. Sent message through app feedback and they emailed back. Apologized and send me some coupons.

Use the app feedback (in settings) and complain.

The promotion should have made clearer for us and the store.

funny, the location i went to said they weren't part of the corporate chain, but the guy WAS aware of the promotion. they didn't sell the product though, so it really didn't matter

off the topic, $99.99 at 99 cent only store. YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014