• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Look for the $6/1 coupon for ZYRTEC running in Sunday 4/28 papers.

5ct on sale at RA for $6, so free AC.

Good way to boost wellness spending if you can pounce on a bunch of coupons. If store is out, get a raincheck since this is a coupon deal (not an up deal).

Not sure expiration of Zyrtec coupon as of yet, hopefully longer than 7 days.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought it this week, with gold it is 40 cents MM. orig cost is $6.99 ($5.59 after 20%) in my store.
Coupon is good only for a week. so Rain check may not help much.
it is free in Shoprite this week. $5.99 sale price.
next week it is $6 in Walgreens.

junkdeal said:   I bought it this week, with gold it is 40 cents MM. orig cost is $6.99 ($5.59 after 20%) in my store.
next it is $6 in Walgreens.

ymmv, you'll need other mdse to absorb the overage and not have a "coupon nazi" who might adjust it down.

junkdeal said:   I bought it this week, with gold it is 40 cents MM. orig cost is $6.99 ($5.59 after 20%) in my store.

coupon not out til Sunday unless you get it sooner to use on sales which end Sat (ie Shop Rite)

MISTERCHEAP said:   junkdeal said:   I bought it this week, with gold it is 40 cents MM. orig cost is $6.99 ($5.59 after 20%) in my store.

coupon not out til Sunday unless you get it sooner to use on sales which end Sat (ie Shop Rite)

I usually get the SS Wednesday in advance thrown in my driveway along with other flyers.

junkdeal said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   junkdeal said:   I bought it this week, with gold it is 40 cents MM. orig cost is $6.99 ($5.59 after 20%) in my store.

I usually get the SS Wednesday in advance thrown in my driveway along with other flyers.

was the coupon in there?

We got a $7 off Zyrtec coupon this past Sunday but it is good only for 24 ct. or larger. Good one week only.

I doubt we will get the $6 coupon this weekend.

MISTERCHEAP said:   junkdeal said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   junkdeal said:   I bought it this week, with gold it is 40 cents MM. orig cost is $6.99 ($5.59 after 20%) in my store.

was the coupon in there?

yes, it was in the SS.

canusa said:   We got a $7 off Zyrtec coupon this past Sunday but it is good only for 24 ct. or larger. Good one week only.

Why? I got the $7 coupon last week and have the $6 coupon this week.

Because we often get coupons a week early and many times they are different that what the ads say to expect.

billrubin said:   canusa said:   We got a $7 off Zyrtec coupon this past Sunday but it is good only for 24 ct. or larger. Good one week only.

Why? I got the $7 coupon last week and have the $6 coupon this week.

If you're buying other stuff besides Zyrtec, hand over the Zyrtec coupon last. Its coded to attach to the first item w/o a coupon already associated with it so could cause beeps if handed over early. Same thing happened w/ Visine a few weeks ago. For those who know code, its a 992.

We (in my locality) didn't get the Zyrtec coupon either today or last Sunday.

IWe didn't get it either but it was available to print on Smartsource.com earlier today. I was able to print 2 on ea p.c. before they ran out. Now I just need stock.

With 20% Gold discount at RA, the Zyrtec rings up at $5.59 and becomes a moneymaker. Coupon goes through fine without any beeps.

my4mainecoons said:   IWe didn't get it either but it was available to print on Smartsource.com earlier today. I was able to print 2 on ea p.c. before they ran out. Now I just need stock.Yeah, I can't believe I missed it being available online. By the time I saw posts about it, it was long gone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.