• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Next week (live 4/28), at CVS, you can get a FREE Candy Bar of your choice! Starting on 4/28, CVS will have Hershey’s or Mars Chocolate Singles (1.08-2.06 oz.) on sale for $0.99.

There will also be a $0.99 instant coupon available at the Coupon Center kiosk that will make your candy bar absolutely FREE!!

CVS Deal (Starting 4/28)
(1) Hershey’s or Mars Singles Bar, 1.08-2.06 oz., $0.99
(1) $0.99/1 Hershey’s or Mars Chocolate Singles Bar Instant CVS coupon
= FREE!!


thnx wildcvs christie

all cards will receive this coupon

Member Summary

CVS
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the "heads up."

if you have the Hershey coupon from last Sunday, you will be able to score 2 free candy bars.

$1 off when you buy a Hershey chocolate bar & Hershey Air bar

I'm ticked.. I printed a few of these coupons at the red machine but the candy bars at this particular location were priced at $1.19 each or 2/2.00 but now when I checked the ad online, they were supposed to be marked 0.99! I'll head back in a little while

MeIsCheap said:   if you have the Hershey coupon from last Sunday, you will be able to score 2 free candy bars.

$1 off when you buy a Hershey chocolate bar & Hershey Air bar
Unfortunately it's milk chocolate with the $1 coupon. I decided to get a Mounds bar instead. Had been planning to get Dove Dark, will do that with the coupons from our other cards.

SlamminMOFO said:   I'm ticked.. I printed a few of these coupons at the red machine but the candy bars at this particular location were priced at $1.19 each or 2/2.00 but now when I checked the ad online, they were supposed to be marked 0.99! I'll head back in a little whileDid you actually scan them to make sure they weren't ringing up at 99c?

billrubin said:   SlamminMOFO said:   I'm ticked.. I printed a few of these coupons at the red machine but the candy bars at this particular location were priced at $1.19 each or 2/2.00 but now when I checked the ad online, they were supposed to be marked 0.99! I'll head back in a little whileDid you actually scan them to make sure they weren't ringing up at 99c?

No.. I saw the price tags (store add-on type) and thought they were marked properly. Will go up today as I wound up doing some other crap yesterday.

SlamminMOFO said:   I'm ticked.. I printed a few of these coupons at the red machine

So more than 1 will print on a single card or did you have multiple cards?

It hasn't been mentioned but you do have to pay tax, but I'll take a 6 cent candy bar any day.

mactv said:   SlamminMOFO said:   I'm ticked.. I printed a few of these coupons at the red machine

So more than 1 will print on a single card or did you have multiple cards?

It hasn't been mentioned but you do have to pay tax, but I'll take a 6 cent candy bar any day.


what state do you live in where they charge tax on food? or is it only on junk food they charge? glad my state has an inkling of smarts (only bit it has I think) to not charge on basic necessities

mactv said:   SlamminMOFO said:   I'm ticked.. I printed a few of these coupons at the red machine

So more than 1 will print on a single card or did you have multiple cards?

It hasn't been mentioned but you do have to pay tax, but I'll take a 6 cent candy bar any day.


2 cards and no tax on food in my state

SlamminMOFO said:   billrubin said:   SlamminMOFO said:   I'm ticked.. I printed a few of these coupons at the red machine but the candy bars at this particular location were priced at $1.19 each or 2/2.00 but now when I checked the ad online, they were supposed to be marked 0.99! I'll head back in a little whileDid you actually scan them to make sure they weren't ringing up at 99c?
No.. I saw the price tags (store add-on type) and thought they were marked properly. Will go up today as I wound up doing some other crap yesterday.
You should know better than to expect that shelf tags are correct on Sunday, especially when the ad clearly stated that it was free.

MeIsCheap said:   what state do you live in where they charge tax on food? or is it only on junk food they charge? glad my state has an inkling of smarts (only bit it has I think) to not charge on basic necessitiesCandy and some drinks (not iced tea) are taxable in NY.

MeIsCheap said:   what state do you live in where they charge tax on food? or is it only on junk food they charge? glad my state has an inkling of smarts (only bit it has I think) to not charge on basic necessities

Maryland - but it is on junk food/sodas. Most food (milk, bread, meat, etc.) is not taxable though.

billrubin said:   SlamminMOFO said:   billrubin said:   SlamminMOFO said:   I'm ticked.. I printed a few of these coupons at the red machine but the candy bars at this particular location were priced at $1.19 each or 2/2.00 but now when I checked the ad online, they were supposed to be marked 0.99! I'll head back in a little whileDid you actually scan them to make sure they weren't ringing up at 99c?
No.. I saw the price tags (store add-on type) and thought they were marked properly. Will go up today as I wound up doing some other crap yesterday.
You should know better than to expect that shelf tags are correct on Sunday, especially when the ad clearly stated that it was free.


Thats where I goofed.. I didn't see the ad until I got back home. I picked them up today.. it's all good now. Picked up some Fast Break bars.. Love these things.

Arizona does not charge tax on food, but most cities do - around 2% and up.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014